Fifth Day _ 2

Mistakes and Misunderstandings

But Dongho just said cooly: "You deserve it."

After a few more beats I stopped.

"Now I know. You really like this guy." Kevin said and ran away.

I just looked sighing after him and turned towards Kiseop again.

"We'll leave now. Come on, Eli, AJ, Soohyun, Hoon!" Dongho said quietly and took them with him.

Thank you, Dongho! I quietly thought.

"Ehm.. " Kiseop said shyly.

"Well.. " I said. "We should sit down somewhere, don't you think?"

He nodded and we silently walked towards a bench and sat down.

"So, from the very beginning .. you liked me?" Kiseop asked quietly.

"Hm, I didn't realise at the beginning but I knew that it wasn't Hoon or Soohyun. After Soohyun told me to decide whom I wanna take I knew." I said quietly, too.

"Oh.. okay. Well, I think I, too, kinda like you. Kinda.. At first I thought it was hate.. " he said and murmured the rest.

I smiled. He looked at me and said:

"Hm, ehm.. I kinda want to.. want to.. hug you right now."

I came towards him and hugged him. We were only hugging when he suddenly let me go and looked at some guy. The guy went over to us and smiled brightly.

"Have you decided which way you go?" he asked.

It was an asian guy but he spoke english like he was born here. Which was maybe the case.

"Yeah. I'd like to go out with.. her. I like her much. I'm really sorry." Kiseop answered.

"Well, no, it's okay since you tell me honestly what you like. I just thought.. but I see.. I was wrong. I'll never bother you again, I promise. Bye." the boy answered and left.

I turned my head towards him and said:

"You wanna date me?"

"Ehm.. yeah. You know what I said before? I kinda like you.. " he answered.

".. much? I can see. But if you only like me as a friend and when you are gay it wouldn't matter either, you know?" I completed his sentences.

"No, I'm not. Definitive not. If you don't believe me.." he answered and leant towards me.

Then he kissed me. I fully enjoined it but.. somehow I could feel that it's not me he wanna kiss. He stopped and looked at me.

"Well, I'm sorry. I really thought you might be a great kisser with that face. Looks like you're not." I said.

He stared at me.

"What? I'll show you.." he said and started kissing me again.

Somehow, now it really felt like he wanted to kiss me. Maybe it was just.. hm..

Whatever. We kissed. And kissed...

And I felt much better than a few seconds before.

"Something's different now. Like you only think about how to kiss now. Before it felt like you were up in thoughts with somebody else.. " I said.

He smiled at first, then looked irritated and finally went to recognition and surprise. I smiled a little.

"Well, it was a little.. thinking about the guy before so.. You know he's.. he's.." he said.

I smiled more at his cute speechlessness.

"He's gay? Yeah, looked like that. So, he asked you out on a date?" I asked excited.

If Kiseop didn't love me but men it's better making me sad than him. [I'm such a good girl, hm? :P]

"Eh, how do you know? But yeah.. " he murmured.

"Female intuition." I answered. " But.. what are you now? I'm confused. Are you straight, gay or .. by any chance.. bi??"

I looked at him in a way to force the truth out of him.

"Ehm..well, I think I'm straight, but.. I thought about him becoming a friend of mine. Friend- not relationship. And now it's all gone!" he murmured.

"Hm, whatever your decision is. I'll take it." I said.

He stared at me painfully and said:

"Well, you know I kissed you today but.. I need time to decide. I'm quite sure I'll take you but I have to consider if I really want this."

I nodded and stood up. He, too.

"Well, then.. I'll call you if I decided.. Ehm, could you give me your number, please?" he said.

We exchange our numbers. He hugged me and we went together out of the park. He smiled, kissed my cheek and went to the left. I were going to the right, towards my home. There I had lunch and went straight to my computer. My parents had lifted the ban yesterday. When I went online, I saw a message from VIP-Soohyun: