Fourth Day

Mistakes and Misunderstandings

On the next day I could not went online because I have been prevented to do so 'cause I came back too late yesterday. So I walked our again - "If you are not on time, there'll be big trouble waiting for you, Missie." my dad screamed after me as I left - and I headed on purpose to the recording building. Nobody was there.

What did I expected? Who did I expected? Hoon? Or Soohyun? I didn't know. I waited there for five minutes by looking at the front door. As I wanted to go a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"What?" I said then recognised Soohyun behind me.

"What are you doing here again?" he asked without any smile.

"I.. I..." I stuttered looking into his face. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to Hoon. I'm forbidden using my computer 'cause I came back so late yesterday. That's my punishment."

He looked surprised. Then he turned me around to him and hugged me. Now I was surprised.

"What's up with you today, Soohyun? Why are you hugging me all of a sudden?" I asked.

But he only took his head on my shoulders and kept on hugging me. Somehow I was touched.

Suddenly he jumped away from me, his cheeks turned red and he looked at the ground.

"He. Why are you hugging me, Soohyun?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry. It just came over me. I'm very sorry!" he answered.

"Why do you apologise? As long as you tell me what's the reason you hugged me, it'll be okay - if the reason is, too." I answered.

He looked up at me and his eyes grew bigger.

"I.. I lied to you. I said that .. I'm Hoon in that chat room but it's me. I wanted to tell you tonight but.. " he said quietly.

I stared shocked at him.

"You are the one chatting to me? But why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep on pretending to be someone else?" I asked.

"I saw how sad Hoon was after your rejection. I felt sorry for him. And we met in that chat room so I thought I could pretend to be him so you two could at least meet. But then.. " he answered turning even more red.

I smiled. He looked me straight in the eye.

"Well, sorry for lying to you." he said in a calm way.

I came over to him and beat his arm. Not too strong, of course.

"Never do that to ANYBODY again, you understand??" I said.

But he did not answer but grabbed my face and kissed me. I hold still and just let it happen. After a while he let me go. My cheeks felt warm - they might be as red as his. I looked down. But we were too close together and I touched his chest while looking down. His hand came towards my chin and he forced me to look up.

"You're driving me crazy, you know that? We only met a few days ago and I fall for you. But it was a little bit one-sided till now." he whispered and started coming closer to my face again.

Right in front of it he stopped.

"Where are my manners? I should have asked you for permission. Can I kiss you?" he quietly said.

"I have to think about all that happened today. But... we should meet later this day. I'm sure it'll be clear till then." I responded.

He nodded a little bit disappointed but he stepped away and said:

"It's twelve o'clock. Four hours time. Think well - Hoon or me."

I nodded, raised my hand and went back.