Fourth Day _ 3

Mistakes and Misunderstandings

"Hi guys!" he said shameless and went over to them.

I came with him and sat down at some chair.

"And, how was your date?" Kevin asked straight forward.

"Well, the movie was really good." Soohyun said and seemed not willing to tell more.

So Kevin looked at me.

"Maybe a little bit disappointing - for Soohyun." I quietly said.

"Did you, too, rejected him? Like Hoon?" he asked while kept on looking at me.

"I told him just to be friends." I said calmly.

"What are you, the rejection queen?" some voice said loudly.

I looked up and saw Eli talking. When I saw his face expression - he looked reserved - I went angry.

"Could you be in a relationship with someone whom you don't love? Do you ever try? I did. It didn't go out well. It was worse than that. I can't be touched by someone I don't love. Forgive me to not have any feelings for him." I shouted.

The others looked surprised at me, but Eli went angry, too.

"And why did you date him if you don't like him that much?"

"Well, he made this date to show me who he is. But I found out earlier. So he told me to choose a boy till that date. And I did. But not him." I said less angry.

Eli didn't say a thing after that to me. I looked around and everyone avoided me. I got a little bit pissed off - especially after the waitress came and ignored me, too. After looking at my watch I murmured in Soohyun's direction:

"I have to go now. It's late. Sorry bothering you and the guys. Bye. Good night."

Then I stood up and went out. I went down the street feeling miserable. Why has everything have to went out badly? Well, I really didn't know if I could just forget them. But why has everybody expected so much from me? Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and stood right in front of.. Eli.

"Well, hm, I want to say.. I'm sorry for saying such things to you. It wasn't fair and.. " he started.

I stared at him.

"Hm, yeah, you acted like a complete idiot." I with a bright smile in my face.

We were still right in front of each other.

He said: "He! But you were even worse. You acted like a complete hellcat!"

And then we started laughing so much that we had to hold on each other to not fall down. We were still laughing when suddenly a cold voice said:

"You seem to have much fun, guys. But we have to go now, Eli."

I stopped laughing and looked up. Kiseop was talking. My eyes grew bigger and I looked down again. Unfortunately Eli was still holding me and so I got into a hug with him. I couldn't see anything but his shirt, I smelled it and I could hear his heart beat. His heart beat more when we got into the hug. I went out of the hug immediately and turned over and over red. I kept looking on the ground. Then I heard an "Hmph." which came out of the direction where Kiseop stood.

"So, you don't like Soohyun and Hoon, but Eli. How.. interesting." he said.

Angrily I looked up and saw something that surprised me the most. One second I saw pain in his face.

"It's not like that! I thought you are all nice, yeah. But my heart doesn't belong to Eli."

Kiseop looked coldly at me again and said:

"What do I care? Love whomever you want to! I really DON'T CARE!"

I smiled.

"Yeah, that's why you don't scream yet, hm?" I said sarcastically.

Eli smiled, too.

"And I don't have the intention to become her boyfriend either. She's just.. well a friend if that's not to much." Eli said while kept on smiling.

Kiseop: "What do I care? Let's go now." he said that harshly and left immediately after that.

Eli looked at me and said:

"Don't take him to your heart he's just pissed off 'cause you hugged me... I think you didn't do that on purpose, right?"

I nodded and looked after Kiseop.

"So he's in your heart. interesting, interesting.. " Eli murmured, waved and left.

I stared at him till he was out of sight and after I couldn't see him anymore I got my mind back. Wow. How could a boy be so sensitive about a girl's feelings? He didn't look like that.

It was really late now - I stared at my watch a few wasted seconds - then I ran home. I breathed heavily after finally reaching home. My mom stood in front of me and just stared at my heavy breathing and red face.

"I think for this time I'll just let you pass. Go inside your room. Good Night." she shortly said.

I still breathed heavily after entering my room. I laid down on my bed and after breathing normally again I drifted into the space of dreams.