Love Will Lead Us Back - Final

Love Will Lead Us Back

 

Chapter 7 Final

 

“What are you doing this past few days checking on So Min? Did her husband tell you to do so?” Grandma inquired as she remembered how Aunt Mary sneaks in So Min’s room early in the morning. The old mother sure sees everything around the house.

 

“Ahh….It’s just that I hope for some good news.” Aunt Mary answered carefully, but grandma didn’t seem to buy it. “You know just like in dramas, where the female lead just wakes up and suddenly fell in love with her lover.”

 

Careful words still got the old lady thinking about it. She sipped her coffee in the cold morning.

 

“Is Papa still asleep?” Aunt Mary asked to avoid the subject.

 

The old lady just nodded.

 

“Good, he must be happy to be home.”

 

“No he is not. He is happier in the hospital.”

 

Aunt Mary stitched her eyebrows together, before she could ask why, grandma already smiled remembering how grandpa told their plan and how he enjoys the hospital. Grandma and grandpa doesn’t keep a secret to each other, it was their secret for a long lasting marriage.

 

“What do you mean?” Aunt Mary inquired again.

 

Instead of answering her question grandma just smiled to her, a sly smile.

 

“You want to know if that little brat is pregnant.” Aunt Mary almost choked from the bread she is eating; she just coughed a little and looked at her mother nervously. She doesn’t want her to be upset from the result of her investigation.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I just guessed, I also thought about it because of her frequent mood swings lately……but I just figured out that she is plain jealous. We talked about it last night, unlike you, I asked her straightly.” Grandma just smiled to herself, not spoiling any beans.

 

“I’m sad that she isn’t, that is the best way for her and him to get married again.”

 

“Mary, you know what you are alone now because you are stuck on watching dramas all your free time. It is better to experience things than watch others experiencing it.” Grandma advised.

 

“It is also good to have someone do it, so you can see how will be the result.”

 

“Take a risk, life is short……..Look at So Min she took the risk of divorcing of her husband…”

 

“And she is suffering now.”

 

“Yes she is, but she experienced and knew the most important thing in her life. She knew how blessed and lucky she is, she may be stupid in other’s eyes to let a fine man be a divorcee. But I know she won’t let that man roam around Seoul…………..single again.” Grandma purposely said everything because she saw her hiding in between the kitchen walls.

 

They just both smiled and continued sipping their morning coffee with the sound of the car, speeding off.

 

‘I just hope she will be careful, God knows how careless she can be when she is in rush.’ Grandma thought.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“AISH! What the hell is he thinking? I thought he came here to get me back?!” So Min yelled inside the car as she drives like a mad woman. She stepped the break suddenly, not because she was almost in an accident, but because of her condition.

 

“I can’t be like this,” she whispered and buried her face in the steering wheel.

 

It took her half an hour before she drive again, this time she was extra careful. The mad woman inside her was calmed; she was the normal, sweet, and caring So Min.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is he?” She asked herself for the nth time. The plane to Seoul departed 30 minutes ago. She didn’t know what time he’s in, so she just wished that she is earlier, she doesn’t want to go back into Seoul without getting her title back: the Mrs. Kim Hyun Joong.

For her it’s now or never.

Call her, stupid and stuff, but she is like that.

Deal with it.

She will put her future in destiny’s hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was in her usual outfit, but she smiled as she touches her belly. It hurts a bit.

 

‘Agh! I should have eaten breakfast.’ She complained, but she can’t leave the airport’s entrance to easily spot the love of her life.

 

Another flight just departed and no signs of Hyun Joong.

 

----------------------------

 

Meanwhile at their house, the moment So Min was out of their sight, deliveries and workers immediately entered the garden. Nonstop arrangement of flowers, aisle, buffet table, tables and chairs, everything a garden wedding needed.

 

Hyun Joong, grandpa and grandma set this up.

 

When grandma knew about their little revenge, she made fun of their childish plan. She revised it and what’s about to happen is the plan.

 

-------------------------------

 

Instead of having Hyun Joong in her side, she had her father, Mathew. They bumped into each other in the airport. He was here to witness the wedding of his only child for the second time around. Of course, everything is under the three masterminds.

 

It took the father and daughter bonding pre-wedding bonding long, long enough for the preparation. For the bride to be ready, So Min’s dad convinced her to get a ‘parlor makeover’, he reasoned out that girls in New York love to have a makeover after heartbreaks to get the guys drool all over them, but for her it is a preparation for the wedding.

 

So Min wanted to spoil something to her father to have strength and decision now that she failed her destiny’s game, but her father didn’t want to hear it. Instead they just roamed around the whole place just like it will be their last time to it, time passed by fast when you enjoy and at last it was ready for a perfect sunset wedding. They headed home after a while of hugging.

 

So Min was welcomed with a big bouquet of white roses in the pathway, as soon as she touched that lights opened in the garden, it revealed Hyun Joong singing….

 

Saying goodbye
Is never an easy thing
But you never said
That you'd stay forever
So if you must go
Darling I'll set you free
But I know in time
That we'll be together
Ohhh
I won’t try to stop you now from leaving
Cause in my heart I know
Love will lead you back
Someday I just know that
Love will lead you back to my arms
Where you belong
Sure
Sure as stars are shining
One day you will find me again
It won’t be long
One of these days
Our love will lead you back


One of these nights
We'll I'll hear your voice again
Your gonna say
How much u miss me
You'll walk out this door
But someday you'll walk back in
Darling I know I know this will be
Sometimes it takes
To find your way back
Love will lead back
Someday I just know that
Love will lead u back to my arms where u belong
Sure
Sure as stars are shining
One day u will find me again
It won’t be long
One of these days our love will lead you back

But I won’t try to stop u now from leaving
Coz in my heart I know
Love will lead u back
Someday I know that
Love will lead u back to my arms
Where u belong
Sure
Sure as starts are shining
One day u will find me again
It won’t be long
One of these days our
Love will lead you back

So Min could just watch him with tears in her eyes, she just stared at him and memories of their moments together flashed nonstop in her imagination. She could never imagine life without him, she was stupid regarding the divorce, but she thanked her stupidity because of it she learned a lot of things. She knew how blessed she is to have him.

 

“I thought you left already.”

 

“Supposedly but I can’t leave you.”

 

“How about your work?”

 

“My family is the most important thing in my life. Shhhh. Don’t say anything.” Hyun Joong released her from his arms and kneeled in front of her, before he popped the question again, he gave everyone a pause as he looks at the teary eyed girl in front of her “Will you marry me again?”

 

So Min could just sob while saying yes and kneeled to grab him into a tight hug.

 

“Then get ready because we are doing it now.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Before she could ask another question Aunt Mary already pulled her inside the house to give her dress.

 

“Well, congratulations!” Matthew then gave his son-in-law a hug.

 

“Our plan is a success!” Grandpa exclaimed as he hugged Hyun Joong which surprised Matthew and the other guest.

 

Their second wedding is happier than the first because now everyone in the family is wearing their smiles and their approval.

 

Their love was anew and refreshed, sweeter and more mature than the first. They both had a taste of life without each other, so now they will do their best not to experience it again.

 

When So Min reached Hyun Joong in the aisle and guided her in front of the priest, he whispered, “Don’t you have something to tell me?”

 

“What?” mouthed So Min.

 

“You know it,” he smirked. “I know you are pregnant,” before So Min could answer him he already kissed her. “I’m a doctor remember? You can’t hide it from me.” He winked and smiled. “I will surely make sure to read every document I sign now.”

 

“You don’t have to because I won’t let you go.” She said with a sweet smile.

 

Sometimes, all you need is space to breath, think, and learn; talking to yourself is the best way to have the answer to the most awkward questions about you.

 

--------------

Thanks for reading! I'll just probably end up my stories and be a bubble. HAHA. Kidding, I can feel school will me this semester, so....IDK! HAHAHA. Its the end already :) I'm always up for happy ending, don't cha worry guys. I am no fan of tragic love stories. Thanks for reading :))