Love Will Lead Us Back - 1

Love Will Lead Us Back

 

So Min and Hyun Joong had been married for almost a year already. In the first half of their married life they shared this sweet newlywed events and such. He would pick up So Min in school after his duties in the hospital and go on for a dinner date. They enjoy each other’s company and prepare much for their little angels to come in. They both attend parties and go on dinner dates. He is cooking for her and so as she. They help each other out in their condo.

 

Everything was this happy and correctly placed.

 

“Hon, I won’t go home for dinner tonight. I’m still on duty.” Hyun Joong said from his office.

 

“Oh, I just finished cooking.” So Min pouted as she placed her apron on the kitchen sink.

 

“I’m sorry. I need to go now. Bbye! I Love You!”

 

“Okay. I love you too!”

 

So Min lazily ate that night. She made the dinner extra special since it’s their 1oth month as a married couple. She exactly knows how her friend bashes her ways of celebrating their monthly wedding date but, she doesn’t believe it.

 

“So Min, don’t count the months!”

 

“Why?”

 

“They say that when you count months in the relationship it’s because you won’t last a single year!” Her friend said, scolding her.

 

“Aish! We’ve been leaving on the cyber age now okay? Don’t worry we’ll be fine. I just want to treasure every minute of being with him.” She smiled, reassuring her.

 

“Don’t tell I didn’t warn you. Okay?”

 

“Whatever.” She teased.

 

------------------

 

“Bye teacher So Min!” Her class said in echo.

 

“Bye children! Wait for your parents patiently okay?”

 

“Yes!” They happily yelled.

 

So Min was loved by her students and their parents. She was like a fairy god mother to her students in need. She was always there to help them up.

 

She was fixing her things in her desk and she checked all the papers her students submitted for the day. He checked her watch and did some paper works again. She already finished up her works until the next week, but there were no traces of her husband. Her co teachers already bid their goodbye to her.

 

“So Min aren’t you supposed to be home by now, cooking?” Her best friend asked, Mina.

 

“Yeah, but Hyun Joong isn’t here yet.” She answered with a weak smile.

 

“Just give him a call and let’s go home together.” Teacher Mina winked. So Min knows that wink they are not going home straight, she will drag her somewhere to spend time.

 

“But--”

 

“No buts. Come on! You also need a life away from your husband.” Mina said and got her bag.

 

So Min didn’t have a choice so she got up and followed her. She already tried to call Hyun Joong for a thousand times and sent him messages, but there were no replies from him.

 

“Not picking up?” Mina asked as she stepped out from the fitting room.

 

“He must be busy.” She said and turned her gaze to her friend. “Woah. You look beautiful Mina.” She complimented as she make a complete look at her friend.

 

Mina dragged So Min inside the fitting room, as Mina find clothes for her.

 

Girls will be girls. At their shopping spree So Min forgot her worries about Hyun Joong. She might check her phone from time-to-time only to find out that there is no single call nor text to from him.

 

“Thank you Mina.” So Min said with a slight smile and a hug.

 

“It’s okay. I’m always here for you okay. He must be busy. You know how tiring to be a doctor is, just be proud of your husband. Okay?” Mina said as they release from their hug.

 

“I know Mina. Thank you. I’m going now. Take care!” So Min smiled as she entered the cab.

 

“Take care!” Mina said as she walked towards the substation.

 

So Min stared at her phone in the ride and decided to call him again. By this time, his phone was finally off. She sighed and convinced herself that he ran out of battery. It’s not the time to be freaking out; it was the first time it happened from their 10 months wedding relationship.

 

--------------------------

 

Hyun Joong quietly opened the door and found his wife lying in the couch sleeping soundly. He gave him a light kiss in her lips. He touched her face gently trying not to wake her up. He smiled to himself seeing her wife totally asleep.

 

“Hmm.” She asked and slowly opened her eyes. She slightly smiled when she saw Hyun Joong. “Have you eaten?” She asked as she fixed herself from the couch.

 

“Yeah. Come on, why did you sleep here?” He answered with his alluring voice.

 

“I’m waiting for you.” She said as she held his face. “Do you want to eat? I can cook.” She offered. Hyun Joong just shook his head and carried So Min. “Let me down. You must rest. I can walk.” She pouted.

 

“Just think of this as my sorry for not picking you up in school. I know you will wait for me. Let me guess you already finished your paper woks until next month?” They both laughed and he put So Min in the bed.

 

“Wrong just until next week. Mina dragged me to some shopping. You should have at least called me. Huh?” So Min pouted with a trace of disappointment over him.

 

 Hyun Joong tried to get off by bringing up his captivating cute face but it didn’t work.

 

“Okay. I’m sorry. I forgot to bring my phone while in the meeting and we had emergency because of the traffic incident that’s why I forgot to call my lovely wife. So am I forgiven?” So Min just stared at him with her sleepy eyes after acting cute with puppy eyes she finally gave in.

 

“Can I have a little prize after a tiring day?” He asked.

 

“What prize?”

 

“I want you to model up your new clothes. Please?”

 

 She wore the clothes one-by-one they bought while Hyun Joong was in the bed sitting happily. He was judging whether the clothes can be worn in public or just for him to see.

 

“Too short!”

 

 “Too much skin exposed!”

 

“Okay that can be wore if we are together.”

 

Hyun Joong only picked one blouse that can be worn in public. So Min pouted and raised her eyebrows from his choice. So Min debated with him on some clothes but she was defeated because of his arguments.

 

“C’mon you are lovely, even though you will wear a shirt and jeans.” He said as he held her close. So Min just looked at him with a deep red blush. “You’re too cute looking like that.” He said as he traced his fingers in her face, soon his lips were the one tracing her face curve down to her neck. Soon, he was on top of her nibbling her lips.

 

So Min covered his lips and asked, “Aren’t you tired from work?”

 

Hyun Joong looked at her with his disappointing eyes, “I’m tired. That’s why I’m gaining up some energy.” He said with his alluring voice as he showered her with his light sweet kiss.

 

And they made some love that night. They both seriously wait for the blessings to complete their family picture, though they are just newlyweds.

 

-------------------------

 

If they shared a sweet ending after a miscommunication not the following…

 

 So Min could take the other issues, being a well educated woman helped her to overcome it. Mina being there for her and her students that makes her happy.

 

On their 11th wedding monthsary, Hyun Joong promised to take her out on a dinner. So Min was very excited for the dinner, she went to the parlor for some make-up and went shopping with Mina with a very good dress to wear.

 

Mina left So Min in their condo to wait for Hyun Joong. She slightly pressed powder on her face for her makeup was slightly sagging for all the waiting. He promised to pick her up at 7 pm and it was already 9 pm. She just stared at their wall clock and played her phone.

 

When the wall clock reached 10 pm mark the she finally gave up. Her wild thoughts came rushing in her mind bugging the inner calm her.

 

A freak wife from her within woke up. She was imagining her husband having an affair and stuffs. She was crying while imagining Hyun Joong on the arms of other woman. She can’t take it, it’s killing her. She trusts him so much but the freak wife inside her ate her up.

 

“So Min!” She shouted to herself to wake her up. “Being alone here will just make me more miserable.” She said as she grabbed her bag. She went to a convenience store to buy drinks and foods.

 

“So Min?” Mina asked from the door.

 

“Can I come in?” She asked with tears starting to build up in her eyes.

 

“Of course.” Mina wanted to ask more but she can’t as So Min was already inside crying her eyes out in her living room.

 

She was telling Mina everything in her heart while they were sharing their drinks. Mina was drunk but not as drunk as So Min. Mina can still sing in tone with the radio.

 

All So Min was saying is how she was disappointed and hurt with her husband.

 

“You know what Mina? He said that we will have a dinner today! Why? Because it’s our 11th wedding monthsary and where is he? In that damn hospital! Celebrating with his patients? C’mon at least he called so I won’t expect! What now?! He forgot his phone in his office, dead phone? He is always busy! Busy! Busy! He doesn’t have a time for me! He exactly knows how much I hate being set aside and yet he keeps on doing it!!! HE WILL REGRET THIS!” She said with her tears and heart, soon she plumped her body in the couch.

 

“What will you do?!” Mina asked half asleep.

 

“I want a divorce.” She said strongly as she stood up.

 

“So Min, you’re joking right?”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Take note of the rules of decision making. One, never make decision when you are mad. Second, don’t make decision when you are happy.”

 

“I’m not mad and I’m not happy.” She pouted.

 

“Yeah right. You are just drunk!”

 

Mina thought as a joke but So Min did take it seriously. She consulted an attorney and asked for the divorce process. Their paper was easily processed and all she needs now is the signature of Hyun Joong. She can’t take it seeing Hyun Joong signing the paper so she sent it in his office and she can’t see him in the house.

 

Hyun Joong didn’t mind the silence of So Min about their cancelled diner. Going in the house when she’s sleeping or when she is not around helped them from not arguing about it. As a man there are nights when he needs her but what can he do if she is already on her dreaming stage.

 

From the pile of papers in his desk and his tired body, he just signed everything not really minding what is inside, and yes, the divorce paper was signed. It was mistakenly placed in between of his works by his secretary.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Suicide mode on! Haha. Finals in the next two weeks :> 

What a happy 1st chapter right? Divorce. Haha.

A divorce and what's next? Haha. Just imagine it.

Thanks much for reading my crazy stories :>