oo1

Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Jinah stepped into the large boutique and looked around. The squeak of the door that never got fixed, the pretty chandelier that hung from the high ceiling, that lavender scent. Jinah remembers it all too well and sighs nostalgically. 

Making eye contact with the lady sitting behind the counter, automatically turns into a grin which was quickly returned.

"Wow if it isn't the wonderful Lee Jinah who has finally come and grace me with her presence?" The lady jokes, opening her arms and engulfing the taller.

"Well, Song Chaerin, you better feel grand because you are the first person I visited since I came back." Jinah jokes back, hugging the other.

"Gosh I missed you so much. Sit sit! We need to talk!" Chaerin gestures at the stool beside the tiny coffee table. "Instant coffee?" She winks, and rushes to the back of the store before she could get a reply.

Jinah laughed and shook her head. How she missed her best friend so much after she had left for a culinary school in Italy for 3 years.

Browsing through the racks, Jinah beams in pride. Chaerin had always been a talented fashion designer. In a span of a few years, Chaerin opened her own boutique which Jinah had helped around as a part time job.

A particular pale purple dress caught her attention. She took it out of the rack and admired its beauty. The details of the dress were amazing. Fake gems lined the sweetheart neckline and the bottom flowed out, stopping a few inches above the knee.

The windchimes at the entrance rung, signalling the entering of a customer. Jinah put the dress back onto the rack and turned around to serve the customer as Chaerin was nowhere to be found.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter