The Vision

The Star

 Nashira was in a car her sweaty hands gripped at the steering wheel. She felt nervous, thrilled, scared, yet determined, she was doing it. Looking at the clock she saw that it was almost 8:30 and the sky was already quite dark. She reached up to adjust her rearview mirror she tilted it down and the eyes in the reflection wasn't her. Wide dark eyes stared back at her, they were darting back and forth anxiously.
     ​ They felt off… like the girl wasn't all there. She was seeing and feeling, but it wasn't her. She couldn't control the body she was in. Nashira saw something move from the corner of her eye. Perfect. a voice said in her head that wasn't hers. She looked over and saw she was in front of Exo's dorm and they were just leaving the apartment. She felt her face pull into an unnatural grin. Adrenaline started pumping as she started up her car. Nashira was scared she could sense something was wrong as she watched the boys step onto the sidewalk. All the sudden she shifted into drive and slammed her foot onto the gas pedal. If I can't have them no one will! She screeched forward gaining speed quickly as she careened toward her precious boy group.
Nashira screamed internally as the body cackled loudly. Her heart beat wildly as the boys looked up, fear in their eyes as they finally registered what was happening but it was too late.
                                                                                                  ​Impact.

"Noooooo!" Nashira yelled bolting upright in her bed drenched in sweat and tears. She looked around disorientated. She was in her room but her heart wouldn't calm down. It was to real. She quickly grabbed her P.C.C and pulled up Exo's video feed. They were all sleeping safe in their beds. She fast-forwarded the feed to later that night. 7:00 pm.With shaky hands she swiped to where the car had been in her dream. Her heart stopped. She was there. Waiting. It wasn't a Dream, it was going to happen. Dropping her phone she quickly ran out of her room to her eldest sisters room.

"Giedi! Please! I need your help please wake up!" She flipped on the light and ran to her sisters side.
"Nashira, what are yo- it's 5 in the morning!"
"It's Exo!" she gasped out between her tears "They are in danger, I need a way to Earth to help them!" Giedi wrapped her arms around her sister patting her back.
"I'm so sorry. I know how much you love them, I wish I could help I do, but it's forbidden"
Nashira leaned away from her. why was she was comforting her like she just lost a precious pet or something 
"Who cares if it's forbidden! Just tell me how to do it. I'll break rules, not you!"
Her eyes darkened as she watched Giedi shaking her head. She couldn't believe what was happening right now. She clenched her fists as she felt scorching heat through her hands.
"NASHIRA CALM DOWN!" Gieda stood pushing her back quickly as the bright light from Nashira hands burned her. Clasping the injured arm she strode to the door
"I will not tolerate this, I Am Alpha. Humans die and you better realize this quick, I will not jeopardize the safety of OUR constellation, So you can go play hero to save your little boy toys. I let this fascination of yours get out of hand and it ends here. Now leave! Not another word from you! Also I WILL be telling the other sisters as well so don't even think of going to any of them."

Nashira felt betrayed and hurt, She didn't know wether to cry or scream in anger. As she made her way back to her room and collapsed to the floor, her anger won as she let out a loud scream, letting the light flow from her hands and destroy everything it touched. After she had calmed down a bit, she stood up slowly looking for her P.C.C. she didn't want to live in world where they didn't exist. She couldn't let them die.
"Miri I need a way to earth. Asap" she spoke, determination in her voice.
"But Nashira, The Alpha… I can't. She already put out a warning to everyone."
"I don't care, find me something, someone, anyone. Please Miri please. you know how important they are to me"
Miri sniffled, "I know, I've watched along with you and have grown to care for those boys too, I'll try my best I promise."
"Thank you from the bottom of my heart Miri"
Suddenly her P.C.C light up and a hologram appeared in front of her and a figure dressed in a hooded cloak spoke to her
"Greetings" he growled
"I hear you're trying to get to earth. I can help. I can't say much now. Open the portal I sent you. Hurry there's not much time" he chuckled menacingly as he faded from view.
"Wow Miri that was fast."
"It wasn't me" she squeaked.
"I don't like this, let me find something else."
"No he's right there is no time this is the only option."She opened her inbox and downloaded the file he had sent her. A bright light shot out of her phone and a big hole appeared on the wall. The man from the hologram held his hand out to her. Her heart felt a twinge of fear. But she shook it off and took his hand, she was halfway through when her door burst open.
"NASHIRA! NO!" Geidi and the rest of her sisters ran into the room.
Nashira raised her chin stepping the rest of the way through. The Cloaked Man smiled at Giedi who looked on helplessly as the portal closed behind her.
She was going to save them no matter what.
​​