A Girl?

The Star

 

       The Cloaked Man turned to Nashira. She could only see his mouth the rest of his face was hidden in the shadows of his hood. He had sharp white teeth and a wide smile that seemed to reach his ears.
"Ahhh Nashira, Gamma star of Capricornus Constellation, pleasure to meet you" he bowed down and kissed Nashira's hand he looked up at her and she saw his eyes glowing faintly yellow in the darkness of his hood. "My name is Hydrus, welcome"
"Thank you" Nashira bowed her head eyeing him warily.
who is this guy and why does he want to help me?
"Because I know what it feels like to have someone you care about taken away from you. I read the warning your dear Alpha sent out and I thought to myself 'Poor girl I must help her' and voila here you are" he chuckled
Nashira's eyes widened had he read her mind? He gave her a really bad feeling. she didn't believe a word he said, she wanted to run out of this place and never come back. But she needed to get to Earth. Hydrus let out a loud barking laugh
"What do you want from me?"
"I want you to go save your beloved humans of course!" he glided over to an old wooden chest and took an old skeleton key out of his pocket, unlocking it he pulled out a glass bottle filled with a swirling purple liquid.
"Here drink this you don't have much time dear" he uncorked it and placed it into her hands
"It takes a while to get to there so you might want to hurry or you might be a second too late" He said it a little too happily
She hesitated to put the bottle to . It was either going to bring her to were she needed to go or it would kill her. But if they died she would rather be dead anyways. She put her P.C.C in the pocket of her dress. She definitely didn't want to lose it.
"just picture in your head the exact place you want to be and drink" he whispered excitedly
Nashira closed her eyes, took a deep breath and chugged. She cringed at the metallic taste it left in . Hydrus took the empty bottle from her and put his hand on her shoulder she looked up at him everything was rippling and out of focus.
"Good luck" He said. Then she was falling.
it was like she was in water and something was pulling her down. her hair and her white dress flowed around her as she quickly descended down through space.


Sehun sighed deeply it was their day off but there was nothing to do. He wanted to get out of the house.
"Hyung! Can we go get Bubble tea?!" he shook Xiumin's shoulder.
"Please Please we need to go to the store anyways our fridge is nearly empty. Ooh We could get Ddukkbeokki too! C'mon!"
Xiumin looked at his watch
"it's almost 8:30, it's too late."
"No it's not it's perfect! it's dark out so we can put on disguises no one will know it's us."
Sehun knelt down and rubbed his face on Xiumins knee
"pleeeeeaaassseeee"
"OKAY...if you shut up!" Xiumin laughed pushing his head away
"Great! I'll go get everyone else!" Sehun ran into the rooms telling everyone to get up on Xiumins orders
Great disguises a big group of 12 guys walking around Seoul, not too mention Kris is like a tree. Oh yeah they won't recognize us should be fun Xiumin chuckled getting up from the couch to help Sehun round up the group
"Alright guys we're going on an adventure!"
"Ye-Het!!"


10 minutes later the guys were finally ready they had their face masks and hats on. Genius, you could almost not tell it was them. Chanyeol looked around the corner of their place. He put his hands together making a fake gun, he quickly dashed out humming the James Bond theme song.
"We're clear, lets go" he nodded them over and they all stepped out into the chilly night air.
Sehun jumped around excited to stretch his legs and walk around. He grabbed Kris's Shoulders and pushed himself up
"Kris, Bubble Tea!"
"Yeah Yeah Get off" he laughed pushing the maknae into Suho
"Guys keep it down a little alright don't draw attention to us" he chastised
"Oh relax Hyung We're just having a little fun!" Baekhyun said putting his arm around the leader.
"I Kno-" Suho's words were cut off by a loud screech of tires they turn toward the sound to see a car speeding towards them with no signs of slowing down.
All of the sudden a bright light shot down from the sky landing in front of the car. The force of the impact knocked the boys off their feet. They covered their heads as debris shot around them.
"owww what was that?" Chen groaned sitting up feeling his body to make sure he wasn't hurt
"is everybody okay?" he heard a chorus of yeahs and curses .He got up and ran over to where he had seen the light. The front half of the car looked completely melted you could see some of the metal was still hot as it dripped onto the ground. Tao, Lay, and Kai came to Chen's side to assess the damage while the others brushed themselves off.
"What the hell happened." Lay said completely shocked "what could have done this?"
Kai walked around to the side of the car. He saw a pile of sheer white cloth. He walked closer and saw Feathers…? His mind tried to put together what he was seeing. Kai back stepped quickly. "Uuuuhhhh Guys come here. I found something!"
"I called the police" Luhan panted running with the rest of the guys to see what Kai found.
"What is it?" D.O asked pushing his way to the front.
"I…Think it's a girl." ​​