Ramyun

The Star

Everyone woke up in a daze, Baekhyun was basically laying in my lap because when we had Projected he had been trying to get a better look at my P.C.C, he quickly got up and situated himself on the opposite side of the chair, ears red from embarrassment. I should have been over the moon, but I couldn't wrap my head around the possibility of my home and everyone I loved being destroyed. My head swam I needed air suddenly the room felt cramped and small. I slowly stood up and motioned that I was going to go out on the balcony. It was only 9:30 we had been gone for only about ten minutes. But it felt like an hour. I sank down into the familiar lawn chair that I saw the boys sit in frequently, a small part of me felt comforted by that. I would never regret coming here and saving them. It was the right thing to do and if I had to do it all over again I would. I just had to find a way back, I took a deep breath closing my eyes, steeling my resolve. I would find a way back. Plus I was with Exo! I've only dreamed about this for like ever. I couldn't waste it moping about. I smiled and stood up shaking off all the bad feelings I had. I walked back into the room and they all turned and looked at me with grim faces.

​​"I think we might have a problem" Kai said nodding his head at the T.V screen.
"We will now show you the CCTV videos that we obtained from Exo's Building, we looked over them very carefully and enhanced them the best we could. Here, at around 6:00 you can see a car across the street we have confirmed that it is indeed the car from the crash." the video showed the light blue car that I had sat in, in my dreams. I shuddered as I remembered the events that had followed.
"this car seemed to be waiting for Exo to come out. You can see the silhouette of the driver when we zoom in close. They were waiting there for over 3 hours" they fast forwarded the tape.
"Now around 8:35 we see Exo leaving there dorm" the video showed Chanyeol sneaking around with his "handgun" playing James Bond before the others came into view
Chanyeol facepalmed.
"well THAT'S not embarrassing." Suho shushed him his eyes fixated on the screen.
"Then after they get on the sidewalk you see the car start up, and gun towards the direction of Exo. After confirming with the police department, it was found that the driver was intentionally aiming for the boys with a malicious intent. The car is almost across the street when what happens next is shocking" My heart starts racing, I don't remember what had happened but I'm sure whatever did wasn't humanly possible. If the world found out about me I wouldn't be safe.
"We see a bright light shoot down and strike the hood of the car, the light was so strong that it actually burnt out the lenses of the CCTV cameras so unfortunately we don't know what happened after, but we found something interesting when we paused the video right before the video cuts off." they zoomed in on the bright light, having adjusted different settings and filters, you could see a faint outline of what looked like a female body with, giant wings spread out wide.
"So it's probably safe to say that this is just a trick of light and shadows but without a doubt Exo must have a Guardian Angel watching over them."
It felt like weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I was in the clear.
"the driver of the car was nowhere to be found, but from the condition of the car it is unlikely they survived. Several top scientists from all over the world are flying in tomorrow to help with the investigation to find out exactly what and how this happened, and we'll make sure to keep you updated along the way." they then showed pictures of the crash, the melted car and the damages to the ground around it.
​"This has been YTN News. Goodnight"

​​Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that nothing was revealed.
"That was close" Kai leaned back raking his fingers through his hairs
"but we still have to be careful, this place will be swarming with news reporters, you can't let them see you and those." he nodded towards the protruding appendages sticking from my back, I ruffled them slightly
"I think I'm going to miss them when they are gone, I have to admit they are pretty." suddenly I was reminded of something that Hydrus had said.
"Oh yeah what did Hydrus mean when he said that my wings were 'an incentive'?"
"Well honestly if you didn't have those wings you would be most likely be in a hospital right now. The reason I carried you in was because I saw the wings and didn't want them to do some kind of crazy experiments on you."
"Oohhh that makes sense" So Kai had carried me up that’s how I got in the bed, shoot why did I have to be unconscious. Than I remembered about my little wardrobe malfunction, it must have been Kai who seen everything.

​​"uh th-thanks so much" I stammered cheeks flushed. I hope he doesn't think bad of me.
​​"But still it'll be good when they disappear, I want to explore out there! I've never been to earth before, obviously" I laughed standing up and twirling around a bit. Chanyeol stood up too grabbing my hands and spinning around with me.
"Omo!" he stopped so suddenly I almost tripped
"We never introduced ourselves!" he bowed abruptly
"Annyeong~ jeoneun Chanyeol-ibnida" I giggled at the cute lopsided grin he flashed me before turning around at the others beckoning them over one by one they introduced themselves. I bowed back to them
​​"Thank you, so much for helping me and taking me in."

​​​​all of the sudden I get this weird feeling in my stomach, I get a little scared. I've never felt this before. Chanyeol looks at me with a confused look.
​​"You ok?"
"I don't know my tummy feels weird" I pouted lightly punching my stomach. He laughed
"Maybe you're hungry?" My eyes widen
"Is that bad?" This time they all laughed out loud
"Ah Kiyeopta, I'll make you something to eat!" Chanyeol jumped up chuckling running to the kitchen.
"Yah! Don't forget about us!" Chen yelled as Suho stood up to go help.Soon a smell wafted to me making my knees go weak
"Omg what is that! I walked over to the kitchen where Chanyeol was putting ingredients into a pot of boiling noodles.
​​"Ramyun! It's almost done; sit, I'll bring you a bowl." I take a seat at the table, mouth watering. I've never eaten food before. I had seen Exo eat plenty of times but as a star we didn't require food or water to survive. Chanyeol brings 2 bowls to the table, sitting down, he places the ramyun in front of me and hands me a pair of chopsticks, he digs in as the rest of the guys sit down and eat.

​​"Man I was starving" he slurps the noodles up. I my head, eating with the two sticks looked easy enough. I mimic how he was holding the chopsticks and putting them in the bowl I try grabbing some noodles. My utensils cross as I bring it to my mouth dropping all the food. I frown, stomach grumbling. I try and I try but I just can't get it. Huffing I try a different way taking the two sticks, one in each hand and start twirling. Still nothing. By now everyone is looking at me trying to hold in their laughter.I look longingly at Chanyeol happily slurping the last of his noodles, I bite my lips and sigh. He chuckles and reaches over into my bowl with his chopsticks, picking up a big wad of noodles he brings it to my lips feeding me. The taste was amazing! I close my eyes as the egg, meat, green onions, and cheese blend into one delicious flavor. What have I been missing my whole life?! I'm in the middle of my reveling, when I hear a series of clicks I open my eyes slowly and see Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all with their phones pointed at me. My eyes widen, I have half the ramyun dangling from my mouth, I scrunch my nose.
"Yah!". I yell through the waterfall of noodles, I'm not really sure how I eat the rest of it. Another series of clicks ensue as everyone bursts into laughter!
"Ahhhhhhh she's so cute" Tao cooed
"she might have more aegyo than even you" Xiumin laughed. Tao immediately shook his head
"you went too far Hyung" he pouted. I tried using the chopsticks to put the rest of the noodles in my mouth but eventually gave up, using my fingers to shove them in. I chew and swallow.
"Whhaaaaa Channie~ah! This is amazing!" I put the bowl to my mouth and up the rest as fast as I can. This way was sooo much easier.

​​After 3 more helpings I sit back and rub my tummy it was so distended.
"urgghh I shouldn't have ate so much" I could barely keep my eyes open. I was trying to fight off the food coma but I was quickly losing. I Stood up from the table and waddle over to the coach.
"Hey you guys?" I call over while laying down on the coach.
"Thank you so much for making me feel better. I'm really happy I'm here with you." My voice trails off as I succumb to sleep. They smile, and Kai comes over putting a blanket over her and a pillow under her head.
"And we enjoying having you here too" he ruffles her hair gently before everyone retreated to their own rooms, they needed sleep for work the next day.

 

 

 

A/N~

Sorry about the late update. I had major Writers block U_U But I hope you like it and thank you to all my subscribers it really means a lot to me! <3 thanks for reading!

oh and since this chapter was a little Chanyeol Biased here's a little Gif-t (Bu-Bum Chh)