WTF?

The Star

/Nashira's POV/

My head was pounding, ugh. I sat up, running my hands through my hair. throwing the covers off me I swung my legs over the edge of my bed. I got up and shuffled out of the door rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I yawned big and stretched my back, reaching for the ceiling.
"What are we gonna do?"
I paused mid stretch, Who was in my bathroom? I open my eyes and my jaw drops. 
In front of me wasn't the big bathroom I was expecting, instead there were 12 handsome guys…all staring at me.
I quickly close my mouth and lower my arms. WTF! I quickly turn around and run back into the room shutting the door behind me. I looked around, I had seen this room before, but it definitely wasn't mine.

"Hyung…I think she's awake" I heard someone say from behind the door. It was Sehun I knew his voice from the countless hours watching my video feed.
"You think?" said another sarcastically. Kris. Everything hit me like a sack of rocks. I was on Earth. Hydrus's potion had worked, I don't remember doing it but I somehow saved Exo. I squealed in excitement.
OMG EXO IS RIGHT BEHIND THIS DOOR! I pumped my fist in victory. Then it dawned on me.
Omg… Exo is right behind this door… and I walked out there like an idiot. I hung my head for a second before I looked around quickly, finding a mirror.
"Oh my gawd I'm a hideous beast!" I whispered dramatically swiping at my face, my thumb to wipe off the drool mark and haphazardly finger combing through my hair. I looked down at what I was wearing. Where did this shirt come from? I pulled it off and straightened out the skirt of my dress.
"There much better" I smiled at my reflection. But why does it feel a little drafty? I look down and see my little… Ehm peaks poking out beneath my dress. I guess I should have worn something more conservative to Earth, they aren't very comfortable embracing one's own body everything was covered up. I gasp as realization hit me.
"Noooooo. No No No, that means..one of them...saw" I drop down into a squat holding my head in my hands.
"why meeee." I slowly pick up the shirt I had discarded on the floor and tried to put it on but It was too small.
"What the heck is going on?!" I turn around see big  wings poking out from the top and bottom of the shirt. My eyes widen to the size of saucers. I reach behind me and touch the soft downy feathers. Well that’s new, I suddenly felt lightheaded
"I DON'T- understand" I changed to a whisper as I remember the boys in the next room.
"This is too much right now"
I put the shirt back on backwards and brace myself to walk out there. Deep breath just…be cool. I slowly open the door sticking my head out first.
"Annyeong" I raised my hand in a wave as I stepped out towards them.
"Oh you speak Korean?!" D.O asked surprised
I nod sheepishly
They stand up and bow slightly, looking at me expectantly. I move my eyes over them. God they were hot. Hot but a little odd why did they keep-
"Oh I'm sorry! Hello I'm Nashira, But you can call me Shira." I bowed deeply
the boys nodded looking at one another I saw Tao nudge Suho with his elbow.
"Ahem…right I'm Suho and we are Exo nice to see you finally awake"
"Are you feeling ok?" Lay chimed in looking at me with worried eyes
"hehehehehe yeah I'm fine don't worry" I laughed dopily. I slapped myself internally, Real cool.
"good, come sit down, we have a couple questions" he smiled at me making me blush. I swallowed hoping they wouldn't notice and shyly made my way over to the chair next to the couch. The boys settle in where ever they could fit as I tried to sit but the wings made it awkward and nearly impossible so I had to settle for the arm rest of the chair.
Chanyeol saw my struggle and tried not to laugh. I appreciated that.
"So where are you from?" Kai asked
"Uhhhh…if I told you, you wouldn't believe me anyways"
Exo looked at each other, uncertain
"oookaay we'll get back to that, how about, you tell us why you have wings?" He said in a I'm-creeped-out-but-I'm-going-to-pretend-it's-normal voice
"I'm not exactly sure either to be honest"
Some of them sighed and Tao whispered to Kris "psycho fan" in Chinese and Kris nodded
I crossed my arms. "I am NOT a psycho fan" I replied back sticking out my lip
Tao's eyes widened. "you speak Chinese too?"
"Of course I can!" I huffed.
We weren't getting anywhere might as well just get it all out there
"Okay listen, I came from the Galaxy"
"Ahhh" Kris leaned back "Me too, I see you're my fan" he winked trying to be cool.
"No. I mean, I am your fan yes, but I'm also really from the galaxy!"
D.O stared at me with his wide eyes. "So you mean you're an Alien?"
"No. I am a Star. Literally"
Nothing but blank stares
I threw my hands up in frustration.
"How do I prove it to you!" she thought for a moment
"Oh yeah!"
I felt around my waist to the hidden pocket and pulled out my P.C.C.
"Whoa what is that?" Baekhyun came to my side to get a better look.
"It's my Portable Constellation Communicator!" she opened the screen tapping twice 
"Miri holograph us to my room!"
Miri chirped back "Nashira I'm so glad you're ok I was so worried! hold on" a beam of light shot out of the screen. It scanned over everybody covering everyone one in a flickering blue light, than with a flash I see the big white room that's so familiar to me, my big comfy canopy bed, my crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the wide glass doors leading out to my balcony, and lucky for me, My sisters must have had my room fixed up after I nearly destroyed it.
Baekhyun screamed, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
"What. The. "​

 

A/N*

finally I get to get out of the more serious stuff and get to show off more of Shira's personality, she is kind of a spaz >o<
I still have no idea who her love interest will be yet. I guess it'll just happen ​​as I go along lol
Here's a picture of what I imagined her P.C.C. to look like
google-vision-concept-phone.jpg
without the google logo and instead of white and blue it's more like opal or something star-like lol ​
​i don't know :p
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!