"Guardian Angel"

The Star

          Nashira danced around her room swaying and moving to the music, softly crooning "My Turn to Cry" to her giant teddy in her hands. She clutched him to her chest dramatically and let out a sigh as the song came to an end, she plopped down on the bed next to her sister Deneb.

 "Must you always be so dramatic" Deneb rolled her eyes at her sisters exaggerated actions.

 "Of course I do! How can I not? I'm stuck up here in this boring hell hole while THEY are so far away." Nashira wailed "It's not fair!"

 "I'd say they are closer to a Hell hole than we are sis" Deneb chuckled "in fact we're almost the complete opposite of a hell hole."

 "You know what I meant." she snapped back. *Sigh* I wish I could be on the same planet at least. Nashira opened the door to her balcony walked out into the night leaning over the railing she stared at the planet below her Earth. where my Exo are this very moment. She pouted I Wonder what they are doing right now? She pulled out her Portable Constellation Communicator (or P.C.C for short) and typed Seoul, Korea into her Locator App.

"Who would you like to Locate today?" Miri her AI for her communicator chimed. "Exo as usual?"

"Of course Miri I have no interest in anyone else" Nashira laughed dryly.

 "Haha silly me, right away" Miri pulled up Exos' Coordinates and video feed. Nashiri pinched the screen to zoom in close enough to hear them. They were just getting home from what she assumed was a hectic day as they looked exhausted

                                                                               My poor babies. So overworked.

 

           Exo walked into their dorm sore and tired as usual

 "Ahhhh It's good to be back home! Seeeeehhuuuuunnnnn-Aaahhhh give me a massage I’m hurting" Luhan gave him puppy eyes and a pouty lip, who could resist him? Sehun rolled his eyes with a smile

 "Anything for the little Prince" Sehun laughed and karate chopped Luhan in the back causing him to cry out.

"Meanie!" giving him the evil eye and sticking out his tongue Luhan went and collapsed on the bed almost instantly falling asleep. The rest of the group did the same except for Xiumin, And D.O who went out on the balcony for a little fresh air. Settling down in the lawn chairs outside they stared up at the night sky.

 "Finally we have a day off." Xiumin stretched out looking over at D.O. "It's so nice out tonight. You can even see the stars."

D.O gazed wide-eyed up at the starry expanse in awe

 "I know huh it's beautiful. Look at that one, Hyung. It's so bright" D.O pointed up at the sky. Xiumin smiled knowing exactly where D.O was pointing.

 "Of Course, that's my lucky star, everytime I come out here and no matter how cloudy it is that one always manages to shine through. It's like it's watching over us."  D.O closed his eyes being comforted by the thought of a guardian Angel keeping them safe. He started to drift off until he was startled by a heavy hand on his shoulder.

 "C'mon lets go inside. Can't afford to get sick" Xiumin smirked and threw his arm over D.O's shoulder and led them inside to get some much needed sleep.

 

Nashira turned off her phone and clutched it tightly. They noticed her, if only they knew that she really did watch over them. She went inside and went to bed herself with the words of Xiumin bouncing around in her head. I'm glad I can be a comfort to you  She smiled as she fell into a deep sleep

Sweet dreams, boys