nine

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin spend the day with practicing for the next performance in Beijing. That’s mean he should left soojung alone again. At this time soojung was meeting her manager who came for a visit. they also talking about some soojung’s schedule that got postponed. They promise to get dinner together in soojung’s home once again.

 

.

.

At that time dinner becoming more awkward with jessica presence. But in the end jongin try to blend with the jungs family and it worked. Jessica talked about she will be the one who arranged their wedding. And jongin liked it, well with help from jessica it would be much easier.

 

After dinner jongin volunteering to wash the dishes along with soojung. And they’re end up watching some movie in jessica’s room because she has home theater on her room, and jongin find a good movie to watch when he sleepover.

“jongin, I’ll start working tomorrow”soojung inform him

“w-what ? you know you cant ? our baby ?”jongin doesn’t like the idea

“it just a few photo shoot, I wont be able to work when the baby growing. I wont dance, just doing some pose in front camera for a few magazine and commercial before it got terminated. That wont harm our baby. I’m promise..”soojung pleaded

“you will get tired.”

“I wont, I’m a though girl. And I have you.”soojung said

Jongin know he will lost at this battle. So he didn’t say anything.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”soojung said stealing a kiss from him

 

***

 

A few days latter, soojung started to work already. She just finished her last photo shoot with ahn jaehyun. Jongin drop a call whenever he can. to make sure that she’d eaten, she is in a good mood, basically he just want her to be okay. Sometimes soojung got annoyed by it but then again it was because he loved her.

“you’re boyfriend ?”jaehyun asked

“more like fiancé”soojung lowered her voice

“you’re engaged ? to who ?”jaehyun whispering

“you will know who, soon oppa”soojung

 

.

.

Soojung went back to SM building because she planned to meet jongin there. To have a dinner together, but jongin hasn’t arrived yet. He still has another schedule along with baekhyun. So she decided to wait for him in the rooftop. But she stopped by to cafeteria for a few snack.

“hi oppa”soojung said when she bumped to suho

Suho staring on her deeply.

 

.

.

Jongin was arrived in rooftop but soojung wasn’t there. He called her but she didn’t answering. So he tried to look for her, asking everyone that might be seeing her. he is worried, didn’t know why.

 

“oh I’ve seen her with suho hyung somewhere. Probably at practice room number 4 ?”jeno said to jongin

 

Jongin rushed to find her, and she seen her walking with suho.

“I think I should go”suho said, patted jongin’s back leaving the two.

“are you having a marathon ?”soojung laugh

“are you okay ?”jongin asked barely breathing

“I am okay. Kim kai”soojung pinched kai’s nose.

 

.

.

When they arrived in the rooftop, soojung explained what’s going on when she meet suho.

“we broke up, I apologize and he congratulate us..”soojung said

“oh really ?”jongin was glad that suho can be nice to soojung, well he know that the leader is still in love with her. so even though he disappointed to her, all he can do is accept the reality.

“and I asked if you two already make up ? and oppa said, he is trying to even is hard.”

Jongin hugged soojung.

“why ?”

“I just want to hug you”jongin said.

 

***

 

day by day passed quickly, it’s been a month since they preparing for their sudden marriage. Jessica took a part as the EO for their wedding, their parents also almost like everyday meeting for discussed about the marriage thing. This was new for the jungs famil,y but it was their seconds for kim’s family.

 

Jongin is working non-stop, he accepted all the job offer on air or off air, photo shoot, various variety show, and many more. He should worked hard for his wedding and future. While soojung cant participate much, both in work or wedding things. Jongin didn’t allow her to work too much, and she cant help much on her wedding because nobody ask for her help anyway.

 

Soojung having another photo shoot for her sister brand ‘BLANC & ENCLAIRE’ since soojung is jobless, jessica told her to be her temporary model for her brand. Well soojung know it happen because she pitied her, but then again she also bored for doing nothing.

“jung soojung, I’ve just finished with your wedding dress design. Wanna take a look ?”jessica said to her sister

Soojung nod in excited.

She took her ipad out and showing her the design. It was just a sketch but it immersed soojung so much.

“its beautiful unnie.”

“after this, we will take you to my friends place, since we need your size..”jessica said hugged the little girl.

“thank you unnie, for willing to help me.”soojung said almost cry

 

 

It shocked soojung that her size went bigger by 7cm. she really grown too much, it just a month. Her s is also bloating and make She changed her bra size a week ago.

“so I’ll take 5cm more just in case you will grow more”jessica's friend said to her

The measurement ended, soojung wasn’t in a good mood after knowing that she is not in her shape anymore. Jessica noticed her changes.

“why ?”she asked while driving

“unnie, my size isn’t same anymore”soojung pouted

“that’s normal soojung-ah”jessica laughed

“but how if I cant get back to my first shape unnie”the younger whining

“you can, there is a lot way to get you back on your old shape.. ”jessica comfort her

“and why if jongin cheat on me because I look fat ?”

“I’ll kick his balls”

“DEAL !”soojung shaked hands with her sister. They’re heading to soojung’s favorite restaurant for dinner.

 

.

.

in the other side there is Jongin who look so exhausted, suho approach the younger and take a sit next to him.

“you shouldn’t work too much”suho said to him

“I still don’t know if I could afford to make much money in the future when public know about me and soojung. We need money for the baby hyung..”he said wiped the sweat oh his forehead.

“I know, but seeing you like this wasn’t right too. You may end up being hospitalized. Don’t be afraid about money, I’ll be here to support you even for financial problems”

Jongin smiled to the leader, their friendship is much better now. Even he know that it was hard for him to facing this reality. Jongin owe him so much, for the apologize, support, and much more.

“thanks hyung”that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter