six

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin wasn’t in good mood since morning, his noona has sending him a text saying that she will told his parents before they went to SM building for a meeting. And soojung still mad at him.

“are you okay ?”luhan asked

“y-yeah hyung, why don’t you get prepared ?”he asked the older

“I’m done preparing, we’re waiting for zitao.. so the meeting ??”

“yes hyung, I’m sorry for causing a trouble for our group”

Luhan nod.. “don’t worry everything will be fine, our group has been through a lot. This is just nothing”

“lu-ge let’s go”yixing called him

“I’m going, you and the leader should make up today. I don’t want to life with tensed atmosphere anymore”he laughed before going off.

 

.

.

Jongin received a call from his noona.

“jaein noona”

“are you okay ?”she asked

“I’m good, how about mom and dad..?”

“…”she didn’t answering

“noona, they’re mad right ?”

“they're just shocked”she said

“noona, I’m sorry”

“that’s okay jongin-ah.. you must be shocked too..”she asked

“I’m fine, will you go to the meeting ?”

“yes, we will figure out what best for you..”

“thanks noona.. thank you for not scolding me like jimin noona does”

She chuckle “I’m the older of the family, I love you more than anything.. I know that you need more support right now..”

Jongin could feels that his eyes burning, he still remember how his noona always protect him when he was little. Jongin always hide him self behind his noona whenever he got a trouble. They're giving jongin too much love that jongin doesn’t know how to return.

“I’m feeling like I want to hug you..”she said

Tears start to flow. to his noona, jongin always be the cry baby. No one know about this except their noona.

 

***

 

“jung soojung !!!!”a loud voice’s make soojung awake from her sleep.

She went to the balcony to checked those people who being noisy even though she know who are they “god, can you guys being more louder. I’m startled over here !!”

“JUNG SOOJUNG !!!”they calling more louder.

Soojung laugh, before went down and opened the door for sulli and luna.

 

 

“I’m going to take a taxi when I want to go home”luna said

“why ?”soojung asked

“sulli’s driving skill is worst than Victoria unnie”

“but still, we’re arrived safety unnie. Do not complain !”sulli mocked

“gezz, I’ll drive you home then..”soojung suggested

“whoa no, a pregnant woman cant drive. You know suho oppa--”luna stopped her self.

“it’s jongin now”soojung said

“I’m sorry soojung-ah..”luna feel sorry

“that’s okay..”she smiled

“where is jongin by the way ?”sulli asked

“god, I don’t want to talk about him. He being annoyed to me since this morning”soojung said as she threw her self on bed following with sulli.

“aww first fight ?”luna asked

“I don’t know, anyway where is my food ?”soojung asked back

“gezz, here you go..”

 

***

 

The kim family come after the jung’s family arrived, they’re greeted and sit facing next to each others. They waiting for the CEO to joining the meeting. The Jung’s family could sense there is a lost on the Kim’s family eyes. Especially mrs.Kim..

As soon as the CEO come, the meeting began.

“so I’m lee soo man as the CEO of SM entertainment will guide this meeting until we find what best for this problem.”he started

At first they were introducing them self to others. then they discussed about the main problem make mrs. Kim almost fainted. Soojung’s parents was trying to calm them self as they already know it since the beginning and already accepted that things already happen. Then they’re try to figure out what the best for all the person who included on this matters.

 

.

.

In the other side there is kim jongin who feel frustrated, stressed with the result of the meeting. And he also worried because soojung not even forgive him for what he’d done earlier..

“chill bruh..”

“I cant hyung I CANT !!”he groaned

“it’s sehun by the way..”

He looked at the voice source and he find sehun standing in front his bed.

“oh”

“jongin, you should chill.. I mean you cant even recognize my voice. That’s bad”

“I’m sorry I just.. I don’t know.. what if the result..”

“you know that now you has two family to support that will fight for yours, soojung's , and the baby's sake.”

“thanks sehun-ah, you really help me a lot.”

“well, at first I want to punch you but then. I think you don’t need that.. you need a support for the meantime ”sehun patted him

“I thought that you and all the members will hate me because you know what.”

“we do hate you jongin, don’t misunderstand us”sehun laugh

 

“sehun, I don’t know how to make up with suho hyung..”jongin said looking down

“it will gotten better, suho hyung loves you too..”

“with what I’ve done to return his love for me, I think it would be hard for him to forgive me”jongin said

 

.

.

Soojung staring to her phone. Sulli noticed her..

“miss him ?”sulli aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter