ten

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right when the new wedding couple back to korea. Another article already surfaces, its called that some of SM idols were getting married in NY. Media were speculating and looking for more information that they had. It been told that the big possibility it could be someone from exo and snsd member.

“should I laugh over this article ?”soojung said to him on plane

“how did they find out about this ?”jongin groaned

 

***

 

The next day, jongin were doing a meeting with company. Regarding the news that already surfaced. Media though it was EXO kai and SNSD jessica who getting married, since they find out about how jessica visiting bridal shop countless time. Also only jungs family and kai family who also went to NY.

“we should give the statement soon. Nitizen want us to speak up”

“a press con ?”

“do we really need that ?”

“we should giving them the truth before media find out the truth.”

Jongin really feel lost, he also didn’t know what he should do when those people from company were debating for his sake as an idol.

 

.

.

Soojung were worried about her sister, it was her mistake but she get involved. Jessica couldn’t do her schedule because of this rumor. She also got hates from kai’s fans. which probably hurt her..

 

“hey, what are you doing ?”jongin who just finished showering asked

“reading your fans comment”

Jongin took away soojung’s phone from her.

“HEY !”soojung complained try to get her phone back.

“you cant read those, it will hurt you”

“but it wasn’t for me!”she yell

“no, even though this wasn’t for you. You still cant read it !”jongin put her phone into drawer

He looked at his wife face, she frowned.

“don’t be mad, its not good for our baby to read bad comment”jongin said cupped her face

“now lets sleep”jongin suggested

He pull a blanket for both of them, they staring each others while jongin her hair gently.

“jongin, I caused a lot of trouble right ?”she asked him

“no honey”

“do not lies, when they find out. Everything---”

Jongin shut soojung’s lips with his.

“everything will be okay, don’t worry”he comforted her

 

***

 

Soojung and jongin were wake up with a loud bangs on door. it was soojung’s manager..

“both of you, should go.. public has know about you two. Company already prepared a place to stay in jeju..”that was the last thing soojung heard before jongin and her busy packed their things on luggage .

 

.

.

Idol life is cruel, media and nitizen willing to do anything for bugging their privates life. Jongin doesn’t have any idea where media can find soojung is pregnant also their wedding sertificate in a flick.

It says that media got krystal medical record that stated she is 7 weeks pregnant because nitizen find krystal is the most suspicious one because of her absent in the entertainment industry, weight gained, also the changes on her style. like now soojung prefer to wear one piece dress or a huge hip hop shirt.

Jongin stared at soojung’s face who was facing the window. Both were on sm private jet, heading from seoul to jeju.

“its started right ?”soojung asked keep staring outside the window

“we’ll be fine soojung-ah, this wont stay long”jongin said

But to be honest he also worried, this could be effected to her and the baby. Which is not good.

 

.

.

When soojung fall asleep jongin decided to makes a small letter to his fans. saying that he is sorry and beg for their bless for his marriage and soon-to-be-born child. He really hope that he and soojung could still have a place in their fans heart. He really want to keep singing and dancing. So do soojung.. it was their dream..

 

They arrived a hour latter, soojung just wake up from her little nap. Jongin smiles at her..

“what ?”she asked after yawning

“you look cute ?”he confessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter