five

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTED : JAEIN & JIMIN is jongin's noona names here.

 

Jongin hesitated if he should have a straight phone call to his parents or talk with his noona first. His finger play with the phone screen for a while. Then he make a call..

 

“hmm, jongin-ah ?”

“noona.. are you busy ?”

“no, why jongin-ah ? want to pay a visit to my café ?”she asked

“can you visited me instead ??”

“why ? is there something wrong happen ?”

“yes. but noona, don’t say anything to the jaein noona. I want you to know this matters first. Before explaining to others family members. Please..”he begged his second noona.

“I’ll be there in a minute..”

 

***

 

Jongin didn’t know what to do when his noona reached his dorm in any minute. He didn’t know how to start. His noona look so worried to see his brother’s condition.

“are you having a fight ??”his noona asked

They were on minseok’s room, and jongin locked the room.

“No.. what you call fight is when you fight back. Its more like punishment..”jongin said and take a sit on minseok’s chair.

“let me looked at your wounds”

“it’s okay, members already taking care of my bruises”jongin pushed her noona’s hands

“what happen actually ??”

“promise me that you wont hit me because I’ve got enough from that”jongin make sure that she will not make his face more swollen because he treasure his face as he is the visual of the group.

“its depend on what you’ve caused !”

“noona, please…. then I wont tell you !”jongin feel frustrated

“fine, what’s wrong ?”

jongin take deep breath before explaining to his noona. making her noona nervous.

“I’ve make suho hyung’s girlfriend.. um.. pregnant”jongin take a quick glance to his noona

“look im not in mood for joking”

“I’m not joking, this is why I got beaten by him noona”jongin said

 

there was a dead silent in the room. his noona are trying to get her mind straight.

 

“oh my god, kim jongin you’re embarrassing me !! who’s the girl ?!!”jimin noona yelled

“its f(x) krystal”

“oh dear, you’re a dead meet. Once mom find out she would be fainted. Our older sister who’s married for 2 years haven’t given a child yet. But you.. in this such young age.. oh my kim jongin..”she hit her brother with the purse.

“noona please forgive me, I cant go to tell mom and dad with my self looking like this. manager didn't allowed me too, Fans were outside and they would wandering whats wrong with me. Tomorrow there would be a meeting for our family, krystal family and our company.”jongin knelled down in front his sister.

Jongin cried in front his sister. Seeking for help and support from her. she sighed..

“get up, I’ll tell mom and dad about this matter. But you’ve gonna keep the baby right ?”she asked him and wiped her little brother’s tears away.

Jongin nod..

His noona hugged him tight and saying “I really want to kill you, but then again you still the kim’s baby that I love the most. We’ll get through this together. Stay strong, I’m on your side..”

 

.

.

 

When jongin’s second noona about go back, she want to talked to suho first. She said that she is sorry for the trouble that her brother caused.. suho didn’t know what to do with that. Jongin just staring at his noona who saying sorry on his behalf.

“that’s okay noona”that what suho can told to her.

 

When jongin back after sending her noona off. he passed with suho and tao. Looks like they were heading to somewhere. jongin asked sehun, because suho say something before leaving to him.

“they’re going to see soojung. suho hyung needs to talk to her..”sehun inform him

“wait, u cannot--”

“what ?”sehun asked but Jongin already running to catch suho hyung..

 

 

“hyung.. please..hyung..”jongin blocked their way

“what else kim jongin ?”tao asked to him

“can you do it latter ? soojung still not in good condition, I beg you..”jongin plead him

“do you think our suho hyung in good condition either ?”tao raised his voice

“look hyung I’m sorry but can we take this slow ? not now hyung please”he kneeled

“jongin I just came to see her and end up our impossible relationship. im not gonna harm her because I’m not that kind of man even though I beat you up”suho finally speak up.

“then please wait, wait until she’s ready.. she have been stressed with this whole thing..”

“let’s go hyung”tao dragged suho away

Jongin keep on his kneel down. He didn’t know if soojung ready to meet suho. Because he know, she also feel guilty on him. She probably stressed out because a guilty feeling haunted her just like him. He hopes that he was there when suho hyung meet her.

 

***

 

“hyung, where is the address ?”tao asked

“I’ll guide you”

It’s only 10 minutes then tao frowned to know that they’re heading to a mini market rather than soojung’s house.

“so soojung’s family running a mini market ?”tao asked

Suho shook his head.

“jongin was right, she maybe wasn’t ready yet to meet me. I probably freak her out.. she has been avoiding me  because she feel guilty. That would be bad for her and the baby if I meet her right now. They’re will shocked”suho smiles

“but hyung..”

“that’s okay tao, let’s just wait until she is ready..”

With that tao droves them back to dorms.

 

 

Tao was so shocked to see jongin still there in the same spot when t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter