one

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning a slight of pg-17

 

Its been a hour that soojung stay on the bathroom. Nobody’s homes except her so no one cares what actually this girl doing in there. She just sitting in the toilet, bite her lower lips, cursed to her self as she staring at the pregnancy test that she held.

 

Two stripes

 

Soojung didn’t know what to do, she is an idol, a visual of sm girlband f(x), the maknae of jung’s family, and EXO suho’s girlfriend.

But the others problem is suho isn’t the father.

How could she say that she is pregnant to suho when he never touch her.

The problem is.. she does cheat, with her friend with benefit that only she, he and god know.

Only one thing that come across her mind ‘abortion’

And when she think about it, there is another problem. How to do this abortion ? she is an idol after all, paparazzi will tailing her whenever she goes. And there would be another problem when a big article come with a long title “what f(x) krystal doing in maternity hospital”

She need helps, not from her sister, not from her members, and not from her boyfriend.

“it was his fault too, so he should help me”soojung talk to her self.

She put her ’s on followed by her tight jeans, looking for her phone and dialed a number.

“hello..”a husky voice said on the line

“kim jongin we need to talk”

 

***

 

Jongin put his leather jacket on and searching for his motorbike's key on the drawer. He walked passed the beagle line, who keep them self busy with the new games. And he knocked on the leader’s room.

“hyung..”he called the older

“yes jongin ?”

“im going out for a while, I left something in the practice room. I’ll going to get it”jongin said

Suho finally out from his room.

“jongin-ah, if you find soojung there tell me right away okay ?”

“huh ? why ?”jongin try to looks natural.

“I don’t know, she didn’t reply to any of my message or even answered my call”

There was a long pause. Jongin noticed how worried the elder is. And he always felt guilty..

“okay”he replied

 

 

He clearly know that what he doing behind his leader's back was wrong. But then again he wasn’t the one who committed this confusing relationship or soojung called it friends with benefits in English.

It started with an accidental kiss that they shared when SM threw the new years party. Alcohol start it all, soojung fall down on top of jongin and their lips touched. Both of them having a hard time to get up. Jongin could feel soojungs s touched his, she could feel his breath on her weak neck. The next thing is soojung losing her ity to jongin in the SM basement.

Jongin who know that was a mistake, quickly apologize to her. they weren’t that close, soojung is more comfortable with sehun rather than with him. And she didn’t know why, but neither of them try to make it close too.

A week passed, jongin always look guilty whenever suho talk to him. He keep his distance to the elder since he couldn’t stand how he will looked at him if he find out that he take his girlfriend’s ity. Suho asked whats wrong with him and he make an excuse saying that he just tired.

Then she bumped to soojung on the sm building, well soon or latter he will meet her as they were worked for the same company. To be honest, the past of making-love scene is always flashing on their mind whether they wanted it or not and it gives them something hang, like they want to release it once another. so sometimes jongin always run to restroom when his gaze meet her in their way to practice room. But nothing that soojung could do about it.

The committed start when soojung find jongin was all alone the practice room. Sweat and heat covered his body making him looks even more ier. Soojung entered the room for the better view, she didn’t even know what she’s doing, she just want.. wanted to see him.

The scene happening again, both needs to release their pleasure. Which Soojung couldn’t do it with his boyfriend.. jongin could do it with him self but it will never be the same.

Soojung bite her lower lips want to say something as she put her short denim pant.

“I-Im sorry”jongin said

“again”he added

Soojung looked up to him, he quicky stared somewhere avoiding her gaze. Ashamed..

“could you help me with my bra ??”she said hesitated at first

“urmm sure”jongin said awkwardly

Jongin stared amazingly at her milky skin, the light isn’t that bright on the practice room but yet he could see her exposed skin so well even though he had a bad eye sight. His awkward hand try to attach the bra strap. He always helped his mom for doing this things but this is soojung not his mom nor his noona. “the last one” soojung i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter