eight

Two Stripes | |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because soojung still in not a good mood, jongin has to bring her somewhere to make her mood calm. Jongin take her into pre-school that he used to attend. Jongin put her into swings and pull her slight, try to light her mood up. And soojung was being sorry because she being a sulky girl to him today.

 

Its almost dinner when jongin arrived in his grandparents house, it wasn’t like he planned before but since soojung wasn’t in a good mood earlier so he take her around before going straight to his destination.

“you will meet my whole family there”jongin inform her

 

Jongin’s big family was already gathered inside the house, soojung’s face becoming red because she feel shy. She didn’t that good with a new person. Usually she will act bold or chic, but this time jongin was with her. he hold her hands before entered the house.

The whole family welcomed them, it was so loud and noisy. Soojung bites her lips worried, jongin smiled and patted her head. He introduced her into all his family member, from the younger one until the older one. Jongin said that his grandfather has passed away. Now its left with only his grandmother from his father side. Jongin’s parents wasn’t there yet, they said they were on their way.

 

“krystal unnie is jongin’s oppa girlfriend ?”a girl named sora asked

“yes, kim sora..”jongin said proud hugging soojung’s tight.

“that boy next to sora is one of your fans”jongin pointed at the boy who keep his self busy with his phone

“yah ! taehyun-ah, don’t you said you liked f(x) krystal ?”jongin shouted at him

The boy quickly running to somewhere.

“oppa, taehyun is sad because krystal unnie is your girlfriend”sora informed him

Soojung laugh, they’re so cute.

 

One of jongin’s aunt come with a little baby followed her from behind. Soojung noticed her..

“aunty, is that rahyul ?”jongin asked

“yes jongin-ah, she grew fast right ?”

“the last time I see her, she cant even sit yet”jongin laugh

Jongin try to play with little rahyul, it wasn’t hard for him to get close to the baby. Jongin took the baby to sit on his lap next to soojung. Rahyul was looking at soojung deeply.

“why she looking at me ?”soojung whispered

“do you want to sit with soojung unnie ?”jongin asked the baby

The baby hasn’t speak yet, but she just looked at jongin. he took it as a yes, so he moved rahyul to soojung’s lap. Soojung just froze, to be honest she didn’t like kid that much. She still awkward around kids. Since she is the only baby on her family.

Rahyul keep looking at soojung’s eyes. She touched soojung’s cheek, soojung surprised and take a glance to jongin who is smiling to her. soojung smiled to rahyul and the baby smiled back to her. she is so chubby and cute. Soojung can resist her..

 

When soojung was enjoyed to play with rahyul and others kid along with jongin. jongin’s dad and mom along with his two sisters is just arrived.

‘this gonna be awkward’soojung though

 

but It wasn’t that awkward because jongin’s mom and sisters was nice to her. but it a bit hard to approach jongin’s dad. They just greeted each others.

When the whole family completed, they stared to eat the dinner. Soojung surprised that jongin’s father served her rice and meat for her. soojung mouthed thank you and smiled to him.

 

It was a great dinner for soojung and jongin’s family. She also jealous that jongin’s big family still has a bound like this. While soojung’s family they just meet each others if they need something. There is no such like family dinner like this, its always been soojung, jessica, mom and dad to her.

“the reason why we have gathered here, because we have something to be announced”jongin’s dad make a speech right after dinner.

Soojung’s heart beat faster.

“we’re going to arranged jongin’s marriage soon”he continued

There was a dead silent, until someone clapped

“congratulation!!”they said make soojung surprised.

“to be honest, the whole family has know about it”jongin whispered pointed to her belly.

So that’s why they offered soojung’s grape juice instead of soju. They also peeled a mango specially just for soojung when she just arrived.

 

.

.

“thank you for the dinner everyone..”soojung bowed to the whole family.

“mom, dad I’ll take soojung’s back to her home”jongin said

Jongin’s mom went to hugged both of them.

“it’s nice to seeing you, we'll meet again soon”she said to soojung

“it’s nice to meet you too, the whole family is very welcoming to me”soojung said politely

“stop that honey, you know they should be arrived before midnight”jongin’s dad said to his wife.

“I’m going back to home first.”soojung bowed to the family and they waved to soojung.

“yah kim jongin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter