First Fight

Young and Fabulous: Navigating the path to adulthood

Hello~~~~ Eunseoh and ArmyStar bring you the second chaper of Young and Fabulous and also the first appearance of NEO!!!!!

Enjoy ^.^


Yebin sat in her room refusing to come out with the door locked. Hongbin embarrassed me at the graduation party and he's been ignoring me and treating me like I'm an annoying child, so I’m never going to speak to him again or come out of this room.

 

Yebin-ah, you need to come out of room now! My mother yelled from outside, the only reply she received from her daughter was silence. If you dont come out once I get to 0, then Im calling your dad. 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0. Thats it!

Yeobo! Leo-ah~~~ Taekie~~~~

 

Mother ran back to the living room where Pappa was watching a soccer game between Korea and Russia.

 

Leo-ah~~~~~~ Taekie-ah~~~~~~~~ Yebin wont come out of her room and she refuses to eat as well. Something must have happened, Yeobo~~ you have to make sure she comes out okay?

 

Hakyeon sat down onto the couch next to Taekwoon and flopped on top of him and in frustration. As his adorable wife puffed out her cheeks the only thought running through Taekwoons mind was Shes cute.

 

Heaving his body off the couch Taekwoon began to walk slowly towards his daughters room. With an inward sigh he knocked on the door.

 

Yebin-ah. Come out, your mother is worried. There was no immediate reply from the door so Taekwoon, being the patient man that he was decided to wait.

 

Eventually Yebins reply sounded from her room, muffled by the door.

Im not coming out and you cant make me.

 

This continued for the next few days. Yebins mother and father would try to interact with their daughter only to be rejected coldly. Hongbin became worried as Yebin wasnt replying to his texts and continued to reject his calls. He went to Yebins house, only to receive no answer as her parents were out. In desperation he turned to the house next door. The one that belonged to their demon leader; Eunseo.

 

Eunseo-ah, um, Leader-nim! Yebins not returning any of my texts or calls and no ones at her house right now. Have you heard anything from her?

 

Eunseos eyes flashed as she looked at Hongbin. This had never happened before and she was honestly having trouble figuring out what was going on.Yebin had never rejected text message before in her life, no matter the time of day and here she was refusing all contact with the boy she had liked since year 3.

 

Lets go and speak to dearest Yebin shall we?

 

Hongbin wanted to speak to his girlfriend and he was worried about her health but the look in his noonas eyes was something he was honestly scared of. He didnt know what she would do to Yebin and he wasnt sure he wanted to find out

 

The two friends walked the short walk to Yebins house and when the door wasnt answered, Eunseo took out her keys and unlocked Yebins door. They walked through the house without seeing Yebin anywhere, finally Eunseo turned to the girls bedroom and unlocked the door. Yebin sat on her bed staring at the roof with her phone broken into small pieces on the floor.

 

What the! Why is your phone broken? You should take better care of your things! Do you know how much I worked to save up enough to buy you that phone? LOOK AT ME YEBIN!

 

Eunseos shriek echoed through the whole house and Hongbin raced to the girls bedroom in a panic. Yebin stared back at the older girl lifelessly with decidedly sealed and set into a thin line. Hongbin stood in the doorway of her room unsure about how to approach the situation. He looked from Yebin to Eunseo and back to Yebin again. Eunseo was trembling out of anger and her expression made it look like she was about to eat the poor girl sitting in front of her. On a closer inspection he could see the hurt in his best friends eyes. Deciding to act swiftly, before the usually gentle leader could do anything out of character, he went and crouched in front Yebin who sat there saying nothing with a bored expression on her face. Hongbins gentle deep voice carried in the now silent room.

 

Yebin, whats wrong? Why wont you speak? Why did you break your phone? Did I do something wrong? I kneeled in front of her since she was sitting on the edge of her bed.

 

Eunseo stared at the couple with a frustrated look in her eyes. What is wrong with these two? I mean I know it’s their first fight but this isn’t the approach that should’ve been taken. One locks herself in her room for without food and contact and the other doesn’t even realise until three days have passed.

 

Yebin, get up. Hongbin, step outside. Now. The normally sweet, warm tone in their friends voice was gone, replaced with something colder and harder, something much more menacing. Her face had lost its normal soft expression and there was a hard light in her eyes that neither had seen before, was set in a grim line.

 

The tension in the room began to rise and soon was thick enough to cut with a knife. The door downstairs slammed open and Jaehwans loud voice echoed up the stairs. Eunseo flinched visibly and her hands started to tremble again. Eunseo once more asked Hongbin to leave so he started to move out of the room and downstairs to where Jaehwan was. He had to make sure that the boy wasnt too loud or Eunseo was bound to snap, as it was she was dangerously close and he, Jaehwan and Yebin were the closest people and the ones pissing her off the most at that moment. They were the ones most in danger. Hongbin, in all the years hed known Eunseo (basically since they were 5) hed never seen her so angry.

 

Jaehwan still didnt seem to understand the situation and he ran into Yebins room in the general crazy way he does. Eunseo didnt react at all except to flick her glare at him and practically growled at him in a low menacing whisper to get out. Visibly shaken Jaehwan backed out of the room slowly and was met with Hongbins vice-like grip suddenly dragging him into the living room. Eunseos vicious glare was aimed back at Yebin before she whispered barely loudly enough for Yebin to hear:

 

You are going to get up off this bed. You are going to wash your face and put some fresh clothes on. You are going to eat something and then you are going to talk to Hongbin. Your BOYFRIEND. My BROTHER. Our best friend. And you are going to FIX this. Do I make myself clear? If you ever so much as hint of doing this again I will not hesitate to kill you with these hands. Understood?

 

Those threatening words coming from the sweet mouth of Eunseo finally alerted Yebin to the danger she was in. Shaking like a leaf she followed the older girls instructions to the letter. Shaking in fear Yebin made her way to the kitchen feeling Eunseos heavy gaze boring into the back of her head the whole way. Once she was in the kitchen she called Hongbin with a shaking voice.

 

Hongbin. Bin-oppa~ come to the kitchen. Im sorry I didnt talk to you for 3 days. You didnt do anything wrong, I was being silly and Im sorry I upset you. I like you a lot~

 

With that Hongbin picked up Yebin and hugged her tightly to his chest, after a moments hesitation she hugged him back just as tightly. Satisfied, Eunseo left the couple as they were, only stopping on her way out of the house to apologise to Jaehwan for scaring him so badly. She continued out of the door and back to her own house, to the safety of her own room before she allowed her emotions to show on her face. All of her exhaustion, her hurt and sadness twisted her features into a grimace that was out of character for the normally bubbly girl. Oh well. She sighed to herself. At least they’re happy again. I think some sleep is in order. With that thought she rolled over and went to sleep, without bothering to change into her pyjamas. As soon as the girl’s head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.