Seduction at the Waterpark

Young and Fabulous: Navigating the path to adulthood

Hello Everyone~~~~~ It's been so long since we updated this fic. We've been so busy with school and stuff that we couldn't. But we will be able to soon because of HOLIDAYS.

 

Anyway Enjoy~~~~~
 


The morning after their day at the amusement park the boys decided that they would have their revenge on the girls. Hongbin and Ravi ran around looking for pans for the guys (Changmin, Jaejoong, Jaehwan - who on second thought declined in fear of Eunseo, and Hyuk, as well as the two of them). Upon arming themselves the boys made their way to the girls room. The guys all zeroed in on their targets; Ravi had Lici in his sights, Hyuk was aiming for Serin, Hongbin was focussing on Yebin, Jaejoong had Eunseo which meant that Changmin was left with Hyuna.

 

Upon entering the girls room they all split off to their intended victims. The younger girls had to share the larger part of the bedroom with Jaeeun was a little off to the side. Lici and Hyuna got the back half of the room (with the dividers closed), which meant that Eunseo got Yebin’s study alcove (which was used for everything BUT studying), to herself, this suited her just fine because the study alcove had a frosted glass door. The guys formed teams of attack, with the exception of Jaewhan who had decided to help Yebin’s mum and dad make breakfast; Ravi and Changmin, Hongbin and Hyuk, and Jaejoong was left by himself.

 

The guys crept into position; Ravi and Changmin opened the dividers and snuck up on the unsuspecting Hyuna and Lici, Hyuk and Hongbin had a hard time smothering their giggles while they circled their unconscious girlfriends, but Jaejoong, having opened the door to the study was confronted with the spectacle of a sleeping Eunseo. She was sleeping on her side in a tank top and loose pyjama shorts with her hands around her face. The thin blanket was pushed down so it was only covering from her knees down allowing an unobstructed view of her curves. Jaejoong looked at his girlfriend with an appreciative eye. She shifted slightly and his attention went back to her face, which was peaceful and quite pretty, at least in his eyes. Unable to bear the thought of being the fiend to tear her away from whatever dream she was having Jaejoong put his noisemaking tools down and crept into bed with her. The bed dipped slightly under his weight and once settled he draped his arm over Eunseo’s waist. Just at that moment the sounds of metal pots hitting metal pots came, muffled, through the door and Eunseo flinched awake. Upon opening her eyes and not seeing anyone she turned around (into Jaejoong) and promptly fell asleep again, Jaejoong followed her not long after. Finally awake the group realised that Eunseo hadn’t come out of her room and neither had Jaejoong. Wondering what was taking so long everyone crept up to the room and inched the door open, they were confronted with the sight of a sleeping Jaejoong and Eunseo, wrapped up in each other's arms.

 

An hour later saw everyone sitting in the living room trying to decide what to do with their day. Eunseo and Jaejoong came down the stairs talking softly. Sitting in the kitchen Jaejoong and Eunseo finished off the pancakes that had been made for breakfast.

 

Suddenly Eunseo muttered just loud enough so that everyone could hear;

“Goddamn Jaehwan messed up the pancakes. AGAIN.”

 

Stifling giggles, the group waited for their demon Leader (Eunseo) and her thrall (Jaejoong) to finish their breakfast. Waltzing out with Jaejoong in tow Eunseo stood in the doorway and made an announcement.

 

“Today, we’re going to the water park.”

 

The girls cheered and started talking in high-pitched voices about what they should wear. The guys groaned and became sulky at the prospect of their crushes being hit on by other guys.

 

Three hours later, the group walked up to the entrance of the largest waterpark in Korea. Yebin’s parents, Hakyeon and Taekwoon, decided to join in on the fun and had come with the group to the waterpark, (of course that didn’t mean that they would be STAYING with the kids. They needed their own time *winkwink* *nudgenudge*). As soon as they entered the waterpark, the girls went off to get changed while the boys stood around waiting, they were already wearing their swimmers.

 

While their girlfriends were gone, the boys posed as eye candy for the other people who had come to the waterpark. Slowly taking off their shirts and showing their lean bodies and in some cases six packs (Jaejoong, Hyuk, Changmin, Ravi and Hongbin). Whilst they were the centre of attention the girls walked out of the change rooms in their swimsuits as well, but much to the disappointment of the guys, the girls had long shirts over their swimmers. Several girls began to crowd around the boys to catch their attention, (I mean who wouldn’t? Hot boys with good bodies = YUM!). Unaware of the dangerous glares emanating from their girlfriends the boys were enjoying the attention from other girls.

 

Eunseo, not happy about not being the centre of attention decided to take matters into her own hands.

“Girls, let’s show them who’s boss here.”

 

One by one (oldest to youngest), the girls began to (ily) take off their shirts, revealing their milky white skin and flat stomachs. Hyuna being the y diva she was, was wearing a red bikini and her partner Lici who was in an orange bikini. Eunseo was wearing a daring black bikini with lace and mesh panels, causing Jaejoong to blush as soon as he saw her. Jaeeun was in a pink polka dot bikini which looked absolutely adorable on her and as a result Ken was looking at her with the adoration clear in his eyes. Serin, wearing a yellow bikini which showed off her firm hips and legs made Hyuk stare at her. Yebin, who was the last to take off her shirt, revealed the navy blue bikini she was wearing (which, courtesy of Eunseo, was very demure for a bikini, with a long top going all the way to the bottom of her ribcage).

 

In order to show just how annoyed they were with the boys, and to get a little revenge, the girls decided to go and play in the water WITHOUT the boys. Lici and Hyuna were (not so sneakily) involving a lot of skinship but leader let them off since they were at a waterpark today. Little did the girls know they had attracted the attention of seven guys who had come together for a vacation.

 

The seven boys walked up to the girls who were enjoying their time off. Slowly one of the boys each walked closer to one of the girls whilst the two youngest walked over to Lici and Hyuna, who were off in their own little world.

 

“Hey sugar, you’re looking hot today. My name’s Jackson. What’s yours?”

 

“Umm...hi. I’m Serin.” Serin was totally lost. Sure, she was popular at school but no one had hit on her like this before. Luckily her saviour came to the rescue, just at that moment.

 

“Hey Jackson, my name is Hyuk, I see you’ve already met my girlfriend Serin.” Hyuk, being the manly man he was, wrapped his arm around Serin and pulled her to his side.

 

Meanwhile, a similar situation was unfolding with the other girls. Eunseo was being hit on by JJ project while Yugyeom and Bambam had decided to hit on Lici and Hyuna. This didn’t end well for the two as they ended up seeing a makeout session, that no one that young should see. After scaring the two youngsters away, Lici and Hyuna disappeared to who knows where; (getting churros and pocky to play the pocky game and creating world records for the shortest stick).

 

Youngjae walked up to Jaeeun who was lying on one of the sunbeds on the side of the pool.

“Hey cutie, you’re here alone right?”

 

Jaeeun looked and him and pulled her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose. Before she could answer Jaehwan came up behind her and picked her up from the sunbed and into a princess hold. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before letting her stand and began to rub her stomach.

“We can’t let the little one be hurt now can we?”

 

Youngjae stood awkwardly watching the exchange between the couple before slowly walking backwards and out of sight from the two.

 

Yebin, who was left alone after the disappearance of Hyuk and Serin, was in the pool by herself. Seeing that this was his chance, Mark approached Yebin from the poolside. Shirt off, showing his abs from all the martial arts training.

 

“Hey girl.” Mark said in english, in his silky deep voice. “My name’s Mark. Wanna hang out with me today? I can make today unforgettable.”

 

With a wink Mark began to swim closer to Yebin, who was frozen stiff, unsure of how to process what he had just said. Just as Mark reached out to put his arm around her, someone stopped his arm and pulled it back. Mark looked up to see Hongbin who was staring at him with a glare which would give even the bravest person the chills.

 

“Get your hands off my girlfriend, or I will hunt you down and make you into a cyborg and send you to the ninth circle of hell.”

 

“Chill dude. I just wanted to get to know her.” Mark defended himself.

 

“Yebin-ah. Let’s go. I don’t want you near him.” Hongbin began to pull Yebin out of the pool and towards the others who were waiting for them.

 

“Oppa. You know that you are the only guy that I’ll have romantic interests in right?” Yebin started to use her special aegyo to calm Hongbin down.

 

Like every other time, the aegyo made Hongbin calm down before someone could say “VIXX”. Yebin grabbed the arms of Serin and Eunseo and dragged them with hulk-like strength to the rides in waterpark. Hongbin, Hyuk and Jaejoong followed behind them and onto the 6-person raft which was the tallest ride in the entire park.

 

WetnWildSyndey1.jpg


 

Soon the water park was filled with happy screams from the group as they ran from ride to ride before finally calming down at the swimming pool. Without Jaehwan and Jaeeun of course, since Jaeeun was pregnant and the one who caused the problem had to look after her.

 

Soon, the entire group met up for lunch, which was provided by Hakyeon and Taekwoon. When lunch was nearly finished, the girls disappeared without a word before the boys could stop them. The boys waited for nearly 10 minutes before heading back to the pool for more fun. A small army was sneaking up towards the clueless boys inside the water. With a war cry, the boys were pelted with streams of water coming from the giant water guns the girls were holding. Standing victorious on the side of the pool giving each other high fives for the successful ambush. None of them were aware of the shadows in the water who were coming closer to where they were. Suddenly, all of the girls (excluding Jaeeun) were seized by the ankle and pulled into the water.

 

The girls rose to the surface of the water coughing and spluttering in surprise. The boys smirked and laughed at the situation their girlfriends were in. Jaeeun and Jaehwan soon joined the others who were fooling around in the pool. Lici and Hyuna shared a look, before splashing Ravi and Changmin with water. Soon catching onto what was happening a full out war broke between the 6 couples. Finding that the splashing wasn’t good enough for her younger brother, Lici jumped onto his back and pushed him below the water. Keeping him submerged for as long as she could.  

 

The day continued with several other games, such as water fights (two couples with the girls on the guys back, trying to push the other couple into the water), guerrilla warfare with water guns, etc.

 

Finally, as the sky began to glow a warm orange, everyone staggered back into the house, sunburned and tired. Before dinner was even finished everyone had fallen asleep, some were in positions that would have made Eunseo yell if she had been energetic and awake enough to see them.