Moving in

Young and Fabulous: Navigating the path to adulthood

Hello~~~~ Eunseoh and ArmyStar here. We have a new chapter~~~~~~ Finally most of the group are going to University. Enjoy~~~~~~~ ^.^


Today was the day, all the university students are moving into their dorms, including the troublesome almost-adults from our gang. Hongbin and Ravi were wheeling their suitcases into the Cube building of the lodge complex. Lici and Hyuna lived on the 4th floor along with most of the 3rd years, some of the 3rd years had their own houses outside of the campus but most chose to stay in the dorms for convenience. Most of the 2nd years lived on the 3rd floor and the 1st years lived on the 2nd floor. The 1st floor held recreational facilities for all students as well as a few cafes and a library and computer room. The special cases - the students who were hard to place or needed special attention lived on the 5th floor.

 

There were several different styles of rooms and this also depended on how many people were sharing the rooms. The different types consisted of single rooms and shared rooms which were generally between 2, 4 or 6 people in the single house. The special cases or SCs as most of the staff called them had special rooms to suit. They were larger than ordinary rooms with specially designed facilities made so that the people staying in those rooms didn’t have to see each other if they didn’t want to. The rooms on the 5th floor were also serviced - making them more like hotel rooms than dorm rooms.

 

Ravi and Hongbin headed up to the service counter to find their room number and found out that they were rooming together in a 2-person share room (just like they had asked for). The only problem was they were on the 4th floor with the 3rd years, not that Hongbin minded, Ravi was distraught at the prospect of running into his sister, who was rooming with Hyuna, every day. Just as they had come back to the counter after dropping their things off they heard a commotion. As they neared the counter they saw who it was - much to their horror and embarrassment. It was Eunseo, and she was being Eunseo. She was standing at the counter arguing with the staff member behind it. The poor man looked like a deer caught in a pair of headlights.

 

Next to Eunseo was Serin, Hyuk and Yebin who were all on their winter holidays. Trying not to be caught, the duo slowly turned around and tried to flee up the stairs, back to their room only to be caught by Serin who saw them from the corner of her eye and ratted them out to their demon leader. She turned around and glared at them for long enough to make them understand before she turned back to the quivering prey in front of her. 5 more minutes of Eunseo and he had had enough. He sighed deeply and gave her a key and a piece of paper with a few lines of writing on it. Smiling triumphantly she turned around and stalked to the lift motioning with her head for her friends to follow her, naturally leaving her suitcases for the younger ones to carry. Serin and Yebin pretended that they hadn’t seen Eunseo leave her luggage and linked arms with the leader as she walked towards the lift. Hyuk sighed before trying to pick up all 5 suitcases and almost managing before dropping them all. Hongbin’s shoulders slumped and Ravi facepalmed as they walked towards the younger to try and help him. To their surprise the suitcases must have weighed at least 10kg each. They shared a look as they realised that Eunseo had carried all 5 by herself at the same time. With that in mind they hurried after her and the younger girls.

 

Happy that they weren’t carrying any luggage Yebin and Serin skipped through the lodge looking for Eunseo’s room. They stopped when they realised that Eunseo had stopped outside of a door. Number 5-13. Using the key Eunseo opened the room and the girls wandered in gaping like guppies. Never before had they seen a room so HUGE.

 

Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin were in the lift trying to get to the 5th floor when the elevator asked them for a floor code. Welp. They stepped out and Hongbin called Eunseo with his free hand. Hyuk and Ravi could hear her over-dramatic weary sigh as she stomped off to save the boys. Once the boys finally arrived at the room, they were frozen with shock and worry at the same time. Not only was the room larger than theirs but it was also right above their own room on the 4th floor. Ravi and Hongbin shared a telepathic message worried about the amount of noise that they were going to hear through the night. Intercepting their message the leader haughtily announced that this was a special room and so it was naturally soundproofed. With a resounding clap the leader galvanised her dongsaengs into action. This luggage piece went here and that one went there. Yebin and Serin could unpack those ones but leave that one and they could stop those silly expressions, unpacking wasn’t harder than carrying those blooming things like they had left the boys to do.

 

Once the unpacking had finally finished, Yebin creeped up behind Hongbin and stole his room key from his pocket and ran down to his room on the 4th floor without anyone (except for leader) realising she had disappeared, as she was leaving the room Yebin gave leader a wink and leader decided to play along.

After getting lost a few times Yebin arrived at Ravi’s and Hongbin’s shared room and beelined straight for Hongbin’s things which were already packed away nicely in the closet. She opened all the drawers and all of the little compartment doors and it was so obvious whose clothes were whose. Ravi’s clothes were strewn everywhere without order and were barely folded. In comparison, Hongbin’s were neatly folded and organised into little piles. Yebin rummaged around for her favourite sweater before taking it out and putting it on. By the time she had achieved her goal, Ravi had gone back to the room to rest and immediately spotted Yebin. In a fit of annoyance he stalked off to the bathroom to ‘freshen up’. While he was there, before getting into the shower he texted leader to come and collect Yebin.

 

Sensing danger Yebin left for home as she had achieved her goal. Just before she had left the room, Hongbin arrived at the doorway, Yebin gave him a light peck on the lips before she left. She moved too quickly for Hongbin to realise that she was wearing his sweater, it was only when Ravi came out of the bathroom - smelling MUCH better - and mentioned it that Hongbin remembered.

 

Hongbin ran downstairs to stop her but it was already too late. Yebin had left the campus already and he couldn’t expect any help from leader, she had made that clear when she received Ravi’s text. Hyuk and Serin passed Hongbin on their way out - without the devil woman - and headed home. Hongbin trudged up to his room only to see Lici and Hyuna standing in the middle of it with the door thrown wide open, glaring at Ravi. Leader. Sigh. She was too much sometimes. After helping Ravi out with his older sister and older sister’s smoking hot Queenka girlfriend, Hongbin trudged up to his bff’s room, using the room code that leader had texted them all earlier. When he got to room 5-13 he knocked on the door, which to his concern swung open slightly. Suddenly worried about their leader he pushed the door open all the way and stepped inside.

 

“Leader, uh, Eunseo-ah, you knew that Yebin took my sweater right? Eunseo? Where are you?”

 

Looking around the room he spotted his bff lying on her couch, sound asleep. He sighed and left her room, making sure to close the door tightly before returning to his own room for a nap. The group had 2 days including moving day to settle in to uni life. After that they had their first week of classes - which was intense.

 

Exhausted, the group gathered in leader’s room on the friday evening after all of their classes were done. They ordered pizza and drank copious amounts of alcohol while reminiscing about high school. Several games of spin the bottle were played and things got kinda awkward when Hyuna kissed Hongbin. Taking this as his chance to break Yebin an Hongbin up, Ravi filmed the entire game but before he could send it to Yebin, leader caught him and deleted the video. Fixing her tipsy, smouldering gaze at Ravi for a full minute he handed her his phone and meekly went back to playing with the others, all thoughts of breaking up Yebin and Hongbin gone, replaced with thoughts of what leader would do to him if he tried it. This included Eunseo dropping him in acid among other things like dragging him by his thumbs around the entire campus. The night ended with everyone passed out in various positions in Eunseo’s dorm.

 

The next morning everyone was hung over apart from the leader who had stuck to her rule of 2 glasses of alcohol per night. Just as she was going to usher everyone back to their rooms, the door was flung open by Yebin and Hyuk who ran in with their hands full of snacks, dropping half of what they were carrying in their haste. Serin followed more subduedly with arms full of non-alcoholic drinks. She was followed by Jaehwan and Jaeeun who were staying on the 3rd floor, away from everyone else.

 

Seeing Hongbin sprawled on the floor hung over, Yebin dropped everything in her hands onto his head before hugging her groaning boyfriend.

“Oppa~~~~~~~~~~. Did you miss me? How was your first week?” Yebin made sure to heighten her voice to make it as squeaky as possible as revenge for him ditching her.

 

Eunseo sent her dongsaengs off to their rooms and started to clean up the mess they had left her with. The rest of the weekend was spent with the others on dates, naturally leaving Eunseo and Ravi by themselves.

Ravi kept busy with his homework which left Eunseo feeling rather bored and lonely, but it was okay, it wasn’t like she wasn’t used to it by now.

 

The next couple of months passed in much the same way - the gang would survive to friday night - drink and play games and then go on dates with their partners. Ravi may have been single but he had things to amuse himself with. Eunseo just spent most of her time in the pool swimming laps or dancing in the dance room that was part of the special 5th floor, it required a separate access code to use.

 

Before any of the gang realised it - it was time for their half yearly exams. Instead of drinking, the weekends were spent studying and dates were postponed. After mid years everyone went back to what they had done before the exam period until the mysterious transfer student and his cousin appeared on the scene.