Graduation Party

Young and Fabulous: Navigating the path to adulthood

Hi Eunseoh and ArmyStar here with a collaboration~~~~~~~~. This is just some random situations that came into our mind while we were chatting. Hope you enjoy the first chapter. Neo is coming along later~~~~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

It was their graduation night. The last night the gang would all be together at their high school. Emotions were running high and it didn’t help that Eunseo was being a retard like usual… The three minors (Yebin, Serin and Hyuk) were sitting in the corner sulking about how everyone was having fun while they were ignored. They would be left alone in a few weeks and to make things worse they couldn’t even join in on the alcohol for fear of the wrath of parents… not that Eunseo (who had taken it upon herself to be so called the “leader” of their group) would actually let them within 3 metres of a serve of alcohol.

 

Ravi was eyeing (stalking) Hongbin who was talking to Lici and Hyuna with Eunseo to learn more about what Jellyfish University was like before they became students there the following year. Glancing over and doing a quick head count as had become her habit, Eunseo noticed that Jaeeun and Jaehwan were no where to be seen, which was slightly worrying to the self appointed leader. After all, they had been dating for nearly two years now and since they were both legal, this allowed for a whole other problem to worry about.

 

Yebin, finally bored out of her skull and unable to sit still any longer, slowly creeped behind the Bean, and gave him a back-hug in front of all the guests at the graduation party. Hongbin immediately reddened and tried to unlatch Yebin’s arms from his middle. It didn’t work, as her grip became even tighter.

   

“Oppa, I’m bored~~~~~~~~ Serin and Hyuk are making out in the corner and I have no one to talk to.” As Yebin was saying this she pointed to the couple in the corner.

 

“Well what would you like me to do about it Yebin-ah~~?” Hongbin asked sweetly though his face was still bright red.

 

The leader decided to jump in at this point and save Hongbin from their Maknae.

 

“Yah! Yebin-ah! If you’re as mature as you say you are go find something to do!” she teased, winking at their maknae and smiling sweetly (devil smile). She shot the younger girl a peace sign as Yebin stormed off, pouting like a 4 year old.

 

No one in the room saw, Ravi’s jealous stare at Yebin when she had hugged Hongbin and if looks could kill, there would have been a pile of ashes on the floor behind Ravi’s crush. Meanwhile, everyone had forgotten about the boy and girl making out in the corner, conveniently seated away from everyone else. That was until the leader gave a supervising sweep around the entire room.

 

Making sure that her adopted family were all behaving properly and that they were okay. Seeing the two youngsters making out in the corner her ‘mother’ radar started ‘beeping’ and she beelined over to break them apart, not caring that she was pushing people away in her haste.

 

Hyuk’s sixth sense began to play up while he and Serin were kissing when suddenly the two were ripped apart by their devil leader who had a terrifying scowl on her face.

   

“If I see you two within 50 cm of each other again I swear I will abduct the both of you and tie you to poles at separate ends of the room.” Seeing the defiant look on Hyuk’s face she glared at him and said in a very menacing voice “Don’t tempt me, Cha Sang Hyuk, Kwon Se Rin. I swear I will do it and you two will spend the rest of your evening like that.”

 

Scared out of their clothes, the two of them nodded as fast as they could and backed away so that they were nearly two metres away from each other. Immediately the devil leader stopped scowling and plastered a gorgeous, sunny smile to her face.

 

“There. That wasn’t so hard now was it?” With that she departed, returning to her conversation with the two older girls.

 

The night finally grew to a close with the party nearly ending at three am with a very drunk Hongbin and Ravi, a completely smashed Lici and Hyuna, two very tired and rowdy minors and the leader who was slightly tipsy from the two glasses of champagne she had ingested at the insistence of their whole group, to top things off she was exhausted from being on the look out all night. Jaeeun had texted a few hours earlier saying that Jaehwan had taken her home and that they were watching superhero movies.


Several people had snuck out of the graduation party but since they weren’t a part of the group no one really bothered to find out where they went.