Chapter 2

No More Perfume on You

(Your POV)

Finally! I already finished our exams. I'm crossing my fingers now. I hope I passed it all. I want to visit Chan Hee oppa in their dorm but I knew they were busy promoting their new album. I sighed. I was worried about him. Nowadays he became moody. Sometimes, he will be cold towards me but sometimes, he's so sweet as a chocolate. I really don't get him. Maybe because he became exhausted because of their busy schedule. Sigh.

I was walking towards the library when I heard my classmates squeeling who are also a fangirls of teen top. I am so curious so I eavsdrop them. "Oh my God! You won"t believe in this." The first girl said. "Why? What happened?" the second girl said. "You don't know yet? It is the hot topic on the internet!" the first girl said who is about to cry.

"Come on. Tell us immediately. You're making us nervous." the third girl said.

"CHUNJI OPPA IS DATING SOMEONE!" the rfirst girl shouted. I'm not that shock when I heard it but how did it came to the public?

"WHAT?!" the two girls shouted eyes widened.

"Yes. He is. Some fangirls had a paparazzi shot of them and they posted it in the internet. It was a picture of them inside a car." I gasp when I heard it. How come? We've never ride the same car before. I ran towards the library and went to the computer section. I open the internet to see the latest celebrity news.

 

Teen Top's Power Voice Chunji Is Dating Someone

It was reportedly that Teen Top's Power Voice Chunji was dating someone.  Some fans recognized him from outside the car so they managed to snap a paparazzi shot of him wit the girl. We can see from the picture that the girl was sitting next to him while resting his head on Chunji's shoulder.

We already contacted TOP Media for confirmation but until now we don't get any response from them. We'll update about this as soon as we catch any news from them.

 

Tears are going to fall from my eyes anytime soon. Chanhee will never cheat on me. They only mistaken this guy as my Chanhee. I knew him very well, he's so loyal to me no matter what happens.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd chapter updated. What do you think??

Please read, comment and subscribe.