Chapter 3

No More Perfume on You

*note: I will be using their real name.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I went home stil unrecovered from the news. I need to get a confirmation from ChanHee. I trust him a lot but why do I feel different this time? I hurriiedly dress up to go to their dor.

As iwas walking on my way towards their dorm I see a lot of lovers treating each other very well. Some thoughts popped into my mind like I HOPE WE CAN LET OUR RELATIONSHIP BECOME OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. I shake my head from that random thought. I've become a kind and understanding girlfriend, right? What did I do wrong for him to cheat me? No, cheating to his girlfriend is not ChanHee.

I didn't realize that I'm already in front of their dorm. I hesitated to press the doorbell. My whole body was shaking from head to toe. I can feel my nervousness. Before I can press the bell I heard murmurs from inside. I leaned in to hear what is happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chunji's POV)

"What kind of trouble did you cause?" Manager hyung is really mad. I don't have any idea what's happening.

"What do you mean hyung" I confusedly asked.

"You don't know yet? I shook my head.

"You should turn on the TV to see what's on the news!"

I hurriedly grab the remote and switch the TV on.

"Here are the latest celebrity news. This was a hot topic on the internet that teen top's power voice Chunji was dating someone. Some fans had seen him sitting inside a car beside a girl who is resting her head on Chunji's shoulder. We will try to get any confirmation from Top Media about this news"

My eyes widened in shock. I can't believe that I've been so uncarefull.

"The company gets a lot of calls from the reporters. You've caused a lot of troubles from the company. We need to clear this out immediately. I already told you you can have a girlfriend but with the condition that you must be carefull."

No words could come out from my mouth. I wasin a big shock, no, actually i was scared, very scared. What if you watched the news or have read the articles on the internet? She'll find out about this sooner or later. What if she break up with me? How can I explain to her that I don't want to hurt her? How can I tell her the real reason behind this?

 

I stood up from the sofa. "Yah, what are you doing?" Manager hyung said. I ran towards the door. I will go to you to explain to her everything. "Yah! Come back here Chunji!"

 

I open the door but surprisingly, you is standing outside crying. After she saw me, she ran away fast so I chase after her.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you guyz like my story?? Please comment.... I wanna hear you out!!!

Did you already watched the mv of THE BOYS??? I'm not an snsd fan but I really like Sunny~~ Woahh!! she's so cool in that mv!!!!