Chapter 6

No More Perfume on You

Chunji walks his way to the club that the girl was refering to. He pushes the door and some eyes glued at him. It maybe they recognize him or his face is kind of familiar but he just ignored it. It has no use hiding because the girl he truly cares for already broke up with him and there's nothing to be scared about. He sits on the place where they usually meet.

A while later, the girl he was waiting for had arrived. She is in a black mini dress with a scarf on her neck which is properly placed to cover the lower part of his face so no one can recognize her. She sat on the chair  beside chunji and kissed him on the cheek. He ignored her like she didn't do anything.

"That's not the face of a guy who had been kissed by their beautiful girlfriend" she said as she crossed her legs.

"and by the way, I apologize for being so late cause we finished so LATE!" she added.

"Who cares? it's better if you didn't come" Chunji mumbled.

She pushed his shoulder. "I heard that!"

"You were supposed to"

She gives him a death glare. "Even if you two had broken up, I know you still like her so our deal is still there" Chunji stared at her. She smirk.

 

On the other hand, L.joe brought you to the nearby cafe. Her tears are still flowing continuosly. L.Joe patted her back. "you-ah you cried too much for today"

"Oppa, I cried too much but this will be the last time I will cry because of him."

"What do you mean?" he gives her a confused look.

you stop from crying. "I will make a revenge against him and THAT girl!" she said as if her anger will explode. "Revenge?" she smirk. "I'll make sure that they will regret what they did to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl look at her watch. "It's getting late. I need to go home. Send me home!" Chunji look at her. "What?". "Send me home!" she commanded. Chunji was about to protest but she drugs him to her car. "You will drive" she hands her the keys.

"What?"

"I know you can drive. PPalli!"

"But-" "Hurry up!"

Chunji can't do anything so he just drive her home. They got off of the car and chunji handed her the keys. He walks to leave. "Chunji! see you next time!" she called. He just shook his head. The girl pouted as she opens the door of their dorm. "Where have you been? It's late." Gyuri asked. "I just went clubbing." Hara reasoned. Gyuri oh-ed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae for not updating guyz... hmm, the 'other girl' of chunji is Kara's Goo Hara . My friend just suggested her to me....