Chapter 4

No More Perfume on You

I was surprised when someone opens the door while I was eavesdropping. Tears are continously falling from my eyes. I saw Chanhee wide eyed. I bet he is surprised to see me outside of their dorm. I ran away immediately the moment I saw him. "you" he kpt on calling my name but I don't want to look back. I don't want to see anyone else. I just wanted to be alone.

(Chunji's POV)

I keep on calling her name but she don't want to look back. She must have found out about the news. I want to explain her everything. "you! Let me explain! Please stop running!"

(Your POV)

Let him explain? So the news was true. He lied to me all this time! I just kept on running until I was hidden behind the corner. When I saw Chanhee passed by, I came out from the place I was hiding. A lot of tears are still coming out from my swollen eyes. I look very pitifull and I'm pretty sure taht people who can see me right now are all pitying me. I started to walk going to nowhere until a pair of arms wrapped around me from the back. My eyes widened in shock. I slapped those hands away. "Can you stop--" I was cut off when I turn around. "Oppa?" my eyes burst into tears again.

(Chunji's POV)

"you" I keep on calling her name but then I realized that she had disapperaed from my sight. I stop from running. Just then I realize that I was panting, very hard. I tried to catch my breath. I bit my lips to stop my tears from falling but it has no use and a lot of tears came out from my eyes. "Please let me explain. I don't want to hurt you from the start. I only want to protect you. Please forgive me." I keep on repeating this words to myself.

__________

Protect from what chunji?? hahaha

any comments?? hmm.. i'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting.. school matters.. hope you understand..

btw, thank you for those who subscribed .. hope you'll like the story as it goes on..

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS <3 <3