Chapter 5

No More Perfume on You

(L.Joe's POV)

I was about to go inside the dorm but I saw you running fast and Chunji was chasing afrte her. "Is you crying?" I said to myself. I step back. "No way! She must've found out about Chunji's afair!"

I ran after them and search for you's whereabout. I then spotted a girl in the middle of the sidewalk who looks pitty from the way she walks. Tears fell out from my eyes without any reason as I was going near to her. I hug her from her back but she slaps my hands away. "Can you stop-" she said as she turn around. "Oppa?" her eyes burst into tears.

(Your POV)

"Oppa.." I hug Ljoe tightly. He's my childhood friend and I know he's the only one I can rely on. "Shhh..." he said rubbing my back with his hand. He pulls away himself from the hug and wipes my tears away. "Just cry it out. Okay?" I nodded. He leans again for a hug.

(Author's POV)

Chunji sat on a bench in the park blaming himself for all that happened. He hits her own head as his sobs is becoming more louder. He looks like a small child who lose his candy but it is more than that. A while later, his phone rings signaling that someone is calling him. He wipes his tears away using the back of his hand befor pulling his phone from his pocket. He took a glance at the phone's screen and let out a sigh befor answering.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hello babe~" a girl said ily from the other side of the phone.

"What do you want?" Chunji said half-pissed.

"Babe, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" the girl said pouting.

"Can you stop pretending like your innocent. You have something to do with the news. Right?"

"Yah, Lee Chan Hee, is that the right way of talking to your girl?" she said sharply.

"My girl? And when did you became my girl? You just-"

"and you forgot about our deal?" she said cutting Chunji off.

Chunji's eyes widened. He completely forgot about the deal between him and his 'other girl' which you is involved. "What about now?" the girl asked. Chunji is speechless. "You can't speak back. Right?" she said smirking.

"and oh by the way, I called you to say I'm free tonight. I'll meet you at the club where we always meet. Okay?" she added. Chunji was still sppechless. No words could come out from his mouth but he could hear all the words the girl was saying.

"I'll take that as a yes. See you tonight Chanhee~" she said seductively and hung up. Knowing that the girl had hung up, his hand had dropped. He burry his head low looking at the ground.

"I can't stand this lie anymore. But for you, I'll do anything." He said to himself as if he was saying this to you personally.

_____________________________

What ya think guys??

OMO! who could be the 'other girl' of chunji?

Thank you very much for those who puts their comment!! I really appreciate it!! mwuahh <3

Chukahae for KIM HYUNA for winning the BEST SOLO PERFORMANCE AWARD!! and also to A PINK for winning the BEST NEW ARTIST!!

UNITED CUBE FIGHTING!!