Chapter 1

No More Perfume on You

"Noona, can you not use that perfume? She might find out"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stare at myself from the mirror. My eyebags has become m ore visible. It must because I can't sleep nowadays. I'm haunted by my conscience. I can't believe I did this to her.

Hwansupurrujima~  I heard my phone rang. I take a look at the caller I.D before answering it

"Yoboseyo?" I said with a husky voice.

"Oppa, are you okay? Do you want me to come?"

"No need. I'm just tired from our busy schedule. You knew that."

"Ara~ but don't forget to take of yourself. Arasso?"

"Arasso, omma!"

"Yah! I'm not your omma!"

"But you sounded like one."

"Oppa, I gotta go now. We still have our exam today."

"Aigoo. Naughty girl! You have your exams but you still have the time to call me"

She chuckled. "You knew that I always have the time when it comes to you. Right?"

I was touched by what she said but guilty at the same time. How could you do this to her Chan Hee?

"Oppa, still there?"

"Ah! Yes. Hmm.. Goodluck for your exam. FIGHTING!"

"Thanks oppa. I'll do my best because I was inspired by you. Bye~"

"Bye~"

I put away my phone and lie my body on my bed. I look up at the ceiling, staring at nowhere until I heard knocks from the door. "Come in" I said as i close my eyes.

"Seems problematic. Huh?"

"Shut up Byung Hoon" My eyes are still close. Who else will tease me anyway?

"What's with the sudden real-name calling?" I shook my head and turn my back from him.

"Yah! you have to learn how to respect."

 

(Author's POV)

L.joe sighed. He put his hand on his bestfriend's arms.

"What do you want?" Chunji said pissed off.

"Chunji-ah, she is my bestfriend. She's very important to me like a sister. I don't want anyone to hurt her. Either you."

Chunji turn his head to face Ljoe.

"But you're also my friend and I understand your situation." Ljoe continued.

"Are you comforting me?"

"Up to you. If it's a comfort or not."

"Oh well, thanks for the effort." chunji covered himself with a blanket.

Ljoe just shook his head.

"Okay, I'll leave first." After chunji heard a shot from the door, he uncovered himself from the blanket.

 

(Chunji's POV)

I really love you very much you. But I need to do this. I really apologize and I hope you will be understanding as you were always.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it !! pls comment and subscribe.