o5

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o5

Haeryeong does everything to embarrass Myungsoo. All the giggles and grins Sungjong and Jiae direct at him are evidence enough. He can and can’t believe how she maintains her model life without a scandal.

“Where are you?” he mumbles to himself. ‘Where’s that girl? Where does she hide?’

“Hey, Myung.”

There’s a hand waving at him but he just nods, replies with a “Hi, no time.” and immediately rushes to that someone he’s searching for. “Na Haeryeong!” he shouts after her (she sure is a fast runner). “Don’t you dare!” he grits out.

 

The day is spend with a photo shoot (after the CEO has caught him), a chasing-fight (because Haeryeong doesn’t back down even if she’s the one being wrong), another photo shoot at lunch time (Haeryeong nags on him the whole day after that he should’ve canceled it to get something to eat together) and so many unnoticed times Sungyeol has approached him and tried to talk to him (Myungsoo doesn’t know until his bestie tells him).

 

“Do you think he’s mad?”

Haeryeong his hair while answering, “No, I don’t think so. Maybe jealous but not mad.” He doesn’t miss the smirk she flashes at him.

“I hate you.”

“Oh, I know you do.”

He buries his head in her tummy (it’s fluffy even though there’s no fat at all) and sighs. ‘This feels nice…’

“Soo?”

“Hm?” he mumbles into her clothes, now feeling kind of sleepy.

“Hoya’s there.” It’s a whisper. “He’s right there.”

Myungsoo looks up and sees how freaked out she gets just because of one boy. “Don’t exaggerate.”

“But h-he… he’s coming over here!”

Trying to calm her down he grabs her hands and rubs them gently. “Don’t worry, he won’t punch you.” It’s a joke that they both don’t think is funny. But he needs to ease the tension because he isn’t sure of what Howon is capable of, years of not seeing each other makes him think over what the other would do to his friend. “He’s coming to get you and take your ity!” he cracks out, now really laughing at this.

“Yah!” Haeryeong gets red. “I’m not a !”

“Then why are you blushing? Is it hot in her? Can it be… because of me?”

She laughs along (her friend’s jokes are the worst and that’s what makes them so stupidly funny).

“Am I right? Are you confessing your undying love for me now? Finally? After all those years?” Myungsoo even springs out of her lap and knees in front of her, looking right into her eyes like he’s acting up a love scene in a drama. “You want me as your lover, don’t you?”

Haeryeong laughs so much her stomach starts to hurt. She even sheds tears. “S-stop…” she presses out between her laughter.

“NA HAERYEONG!”

The girl snaps out of it and looks over the one who has called her.

“Who do you think you are to scram at her like this?!” Myungsoo has always been quite protective over her (because there have been so many guys wanting to her). He steps in front of Howon and crosses his arms. “She’s not your slave.” he says next.

“But she’s my girlfriend.”

It happens too quickly. Howon pulling Haeryeong into his chest, pushing Myungsoo back and walking off like nothing has happened. “Huh?” He sits there for a few minutes, trying to comprehend what has happened and comes to the conclusion that it’s the best that could’ve happened to those two lovebirds.

“Are you alright?” A hand he’ll recognize everywhere appears in front of him. “Come, people are staring.”

Pulled up to his feet, his hand is taken in the much lager one and he hates himself for loving it. ‘Myungsoo, stop him! Stop him from making you fall in love with him! He doesn’t have the right, he’s gay!’ Against all what his mind tells him, he lets himself get dragged to god-knows-where, only to be hugged.

“Why are you always with her?”

He can almost see the pout on the elder’s face.

“Aren’t we friends, too?”

“W-we are.” He gulps. His heart makes it heart to speak. “B-but Ryeongie and me didn’t see each other for more than a few years. We need to catch up in many things…”

“But I need some of your time, too… I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter