o8

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o8

Myungsoo wakes up really really late the next day (or he thinks he does). He feels like he’s been asleep for a few days because his body feels so stiff. “Argh..” He scrunches his face when sunlight hits his face. He groans, he just wants to fall back asleep again but butterfly kisses and small touches from his belly up to his chest annoy him (even though it’s pleasing but still). Trying to slap ‘it’ away he wiggles from the left to the right to get it away so he’s able to get back to dreamland.

“Myung..”

He doesn’t know why but now he’s more than awake.

“Wow, that was fast.”

He sits up and meets Sungyeol halfway, smashing their lips together. They stare into each other’s eyes for the longest time and it seems as if time stops just for them. And then they move, take step for step further and close their eyes, intertwine fingers and don’t stop.

“Myungsoo.”

His heart fills with so many emotions that he moans as soon as their tongues fight a battle he isn’t sure he’ll win. “Y-yeol..” he whimpers.

 

They end up flushed red like a tomato, sitting across from each other, stealing glances only to feel hot because they meet gazes.

“So..”

“So..”

Myungsoo smiles, he thinks a nervous Sungyeol is a cute Sungyeol.

“I like you a lot.”

Woah, , his heart. “U-u-uh..” He blinks a thousand times, god, why couldn’t the taller wait until he’s organized his thoughts?

“Sungjong told me to wait for you,”

He nods, his lips because he doesn’t know what to expect, he’s nervous as .

“He even almost punched me right in front of everyone’s eyes because I didn’t want to,”

He nods again and his heart makes a weird sound, like it’s cracking or something.

“But,”

Sungyeol stands up and he watches his every step, afraid he’d leave him. Again.

“I’m happy I listened to him and came.”

Myungsoo holds up his hands in surrender. “I.. I.. I need a moment.” he mumbles, rubbing his face while breathing in and out to calm his nerves. “Can you just not..”

“Not what?” A face is in front of him, too close that his breath hitches and a smile plasters itself on the elder’s lips.

He pushes him away, his heart can’t take that much of.. being sweet to each other. “Just, stop.” He whines when the male doesn’t listen and pulls him up to hug him by the waist. “Sungyeol.. Hyung..”

“You’re so cute I think I might’ve fallen a lot more now.”

“Don’t.”

But they kiss and his heart, it skips so many beats and then beats crazily like he’s run a marathon moments ago. And it isn’t just a kiss, it’s a kiss, full on the lips, conveying all the feelings they’ve for each other which only grow from time to time.

“You make me look like a high school girl in love..” He pouts, hiding his face in the crook of his love’s shoulder and neck. “And you look like the senpai that protects her.”

“You read Manga?”

‘Okay, Myungsoo, that’s wasn’t a smart move.’ he tells himself, not voicing out anything because he’s revealed it with his statement already.

“That’s cool,” a low chuckle near his left ear sends a shiver down his spine, “I read some, too.”

“Really?” He removes his hold on the taller’s shirt (he hasn’t known he’s had) and looks up with bright eyes. “What kind of? Do you like them? How many do you’ve bought?”

“You’re so cute.”

Another kiss that feels like so much more. But then his phone starts to ring and interrupts this (perfect) moment. (Okay, without the () because this moment is perfect.)

“H-hello? Ah.. yes? Did he? …hmm, okay, I’ll be there.”

“Boss called you?”

“No,” he shakes his head and rushes to his bathroom to quickly brush his teeth, “it was my mom, she told me something about-” everything after that is a language Sungyeol can’t speak, so he waits until M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter