o9 (final)

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


a/n: because it's the last chapter i'll say goodbye at the beginning.

i hope you had fun with this fic and you'll love the ending (tho i'm not really happy with it).

i had a lot of difficulties with this but it strangely got many subscriber (what i still don't get but whatever).

i don't think this'll get a chapter, blame me not being capable of writing it after not writing for a long time now.

 

maybe we'll see each other somewhere else again, maybe on your comment section or on mine! thankssssss a lot to all of you! let's definitely meet again! ^^

- hanie

 

  Ch. o9

It’s a mystery to him why everyone at work knows exactly what’s happened. Everywhere he sees those looks and it creeps him out. ‘What on the world-‘

“Before you’ll find out through someone else,”

He blinks and then looks at his bestie.

“I told them.” She has a content smile grazing her lips.

“How..”

“Sungyeol told me, really exclusive to hear it from your boyfriend.”

He shakes his head but he can’t cover up the blush on his cheeks. “Sometimes I hate him.” That earns him some laughs. ‘Wait..’

“Hey, Myung.”

“Hyung..”

“I missed your presence at my wedding. Even Moonsoo was-”

Myungsoo hugs the man in front of him immediately.

 

It’s been ages since they’ve heard from each other. Sunggyu’s been pretty busy with his love life with Myungeun and all those other things that come with getting married.

He smiles. They look really happy and their intertwine hands, yes, this must be love.

Just in this moment Sungyeol comes and hugs him and kisses him and doesn’t let go. It’s so embarrassing he wants to die but he forgets everything after those three beautiful words that make him weak in the knees.

“Ewww, go get a room!”

Laughing, joking, teasing. Yeah, he’s missed those times.

 

It doesn’t take long for him to feel down. He’s met up with his parents and it was okay. At first at least. His father is recovering really fast, what no one has expected, but it’s good nonetheless. He’s happy, why wouldn’t he? It’s his father (though he has known it hasn’t been anything serious from the start).

And then they dropped the bomb between some small talk.

“I- we don’t want you to see Sungyeol-sshi again.”

His mother took his hands in hers. “We don’t think he’s good enough.”

Myungsoo doesn’t understand. When he’s visited with him there nothing’s been wrong. Sungyeol’s been nice and all.

“We backtracked him and his family-”

“No.”

“Wha-”

“Why?”

His parents eye him. He’s never behaved like this before. “Look, is this the outcome of Sungyeol being your friend?”

“What?!” He still doesn’t get it. What are they intending to get out of this?

“He’s bad influence. I hard he’s run away from home too many times to count and he’s been a dropout.” His mother takes his hands again and tries to calm him down. “He’s in the company as a model, isn’t he? Only people with nothing else to do do this. And I heard he’s gay out of everything, too, so I bet you already-”

He’s had enough. “Who do you think you are to judge him based on some information?” He’s breathing fast and he stands up, he can’t sit anymore.

“Well, based on those information many people rejected him to work with them, so-”

“And you’re one of them?!?” he shouts. He can’t keep it. “Why are you like this?? You’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter