o3

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o3

He doesn’t sleep this night. He lies awake and nothing can help him to fall asleep. Every time he closes his eyes he sees his breathtaking smile and he thinks he can hear his laugh ringing from somewhere in his apartment and he still has this tingling feeling in his fingers that have brushed his hair.

He also thinks about Jiae, of course he does. But he thinks he sees her sweet smile brightens up a lot more whenever she’s with her friend and he shouldn’t think like this but since Sungyeol has said they’re too close he comes to think Sungjong and Jiae might hide something from them, from everyone.

And the worst thing is, Sungyeol loves Sungjong (and Myungsoo thinks the latter doesn’t even love the taller back enough for them to be together). He ing loves that skinny assho- basta- man. And he hates the male so much right now, he fumes with so much jealousy and anger that he doesn’t even notice it’s already morning or that he feels like or that his body is too weak to work properly and- ‘ , I look like !’

 

All in black, with sunglasses to cover his dark circles and eye bags, he marches into the company, only half comprehending an apologizing Jiae hanging on his waist. He nods and nods again and then he’s off to the elevator and he thinks he’s save there. But, oh my god, he’s so wrong.

“Hey, Myung!”

And, why the does that nickname sound so nice when it comes out of Sungyeol’s mouth?

“Woah, you look like shi- I mean, you don’t look good, what happened?”

Myungsoo thinks there’s a lay of concern in the elder’s voice so he just sighs in awe (because damn Sungyeol looks so good) and hugs the boy. And he might just end up dying because those long long arms envelope him too and he isn’t in his right mind because he feels his heart beat (again) like crazy against his ribcage.

He closes his eyes to calm down but it’s a wrong decision as well, because there’s a sweet scent lingering in the air around him and it smells so nice and so sweet and he almost can feel how fluffy it is- …wait. His eyes shoot open and he stumbles back, arms leaving the warmth behind and he shouldn’t, oh no, he shouldn’t but he has done what he has done the day before and he regrets and doesn’t regret it (because Sungyeol’s hair still feels so nice).

The tingling in his fingers never vanishes, even after he dashes off to what he thinks is the direction of the location of his photo shoot, it remains there on his fingertips the whole time, like he’s the hair a third time and feeling the softness again and again.

He definitely has lost his mind, he’s sure of that.

 

Myungsoo makes sure he doesn’t cross ways with Sungjong nor Jiae and especially not with Sungyeol. And he might (or does) look like a loner right now but being alone means being alone and no blushing and no embarrassing moments and not feeling hot anywhere and no crazily beating heart (and just no Sungyeol to cause this all). He has always been good at hiding, so this is nothing new to him to get used to (because he’ll may be doing this for a few days (maybe a few weeks) to avoid encounters with people he doesn’t want to see in this moment).

And, even though he thinks like this, his heart seeks for his face and his smile and his warmth and he can’t believe he seeks for things like this from a boy, no, man he only knows for a few weeks. He should think about Jiae, but his heart (kind of) refuses to let him shed a thought at the girl he has thought he has fallen for because it (kind of) hurts him to have to think about Sungjong too and the relationship between those friends and what this means to Sungyeol and Sungjong because they both are in a relationship with those (too) close friends and- ‘Myungsoo, breathe in, breathe out.’

It doesn’t help at all that he has caught a glimpse of Jiae’s smiling face. Because his heart really does break at that (and he hasn’t thought this would be possible because Sungyeol).

He comes to think he shouldn’t have signed the contract.

 

He never hasn’t really a lot of friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter