o4

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o4

Myungsoo doesn’t get how he has ended like this. He sees two bright smiles, one angry face and then lips are pressed against his and he blinks and he freezes. ‘What the hell…’

“O-oppa… I really like you.”

His heart goes doki doki and he can’t believe those words really have left his girlfriend’s mouth.

“I’m sorry for not telling you anything about my fears…”

Arms wrap around him and out of reflex he hugs the girl back. She feels nice against him, her warmth is soothing. “It’s okay.” he mumbles, still perplexed with the girl confessing her feelings (and kissing him first).

Jiae looks up and, for a moment, he thinks he has seen Sungyeol gripping onto Sungjong and kissing him fiercely while he focuses on her. Then he does what his buddy does and bends down and misses her cheek but meets her lips and – WOW! – it feels like an explosion of rainbows inside his head. “I like you too.” And this feels like he just has broken the heart of his girlfriend. “I’m sorry, I meant… I-i…”

“It’s okay, oppa.” The sweet smile she directs at him and the way she holds his hands in her tiny ones, the feeling of it is strange. What is this feeling? Is it really love?

 

The whole day is spend with thinking about his stupid stupid feelings and his pokerface that doesn’t want to listen to him whenever Sungyeol is near him or smiles at him or hugs him out of the blue. He hates it, he hates it so much he wishes Jiae will show up and tell the taller male to get lost because Myungsoo’s hers. But, oh well, this isn’t a drama and it isn’t like Sungyeol likes him (back), so why acting like it’s a love triangle?

He doesn’t get everything around him. Since the first day and- ‘Why is this happening to me?’

 

Another day and he’s freshened up again and he feels actually good (it’s mainly because Jiae and he have kissed the day before at least like ten times). He goes to work immediately (because he fears seeing Sungyeol the first thing today will make him weak in the knees) and almost forgets a new model is booked this day. He mentally slaps himself for it.

“Hello, my name is Na Haeryeong. Nice to meet you.”

He thinks he has lost his mind. ‘What was that?’ He blinks, too many times, and he knows the woman feels uncomfortable under his gaze but- ‘What the hell?’

“I’m sorry if I interrupted you by your w-…”

“Ryeongie?”

Haeryeong starts to blink as well and lets out a gasp because Surprise, surprise! “Soosoo?”

“OHMYGOD!” He feels like a girl.

“It feels like ages and you became so handsome in those years!”

They hug and smile at each other.

 

Myungsoo lets Haeryeong drag him with her because he has really missed her and her super adorable and funny personality.

“You still know Myungeun, don’t you?” There isn’t a need for approval, his friend (if not bestie) continues nonetheless, “She got married to Sunggyu this year and I thought you’d be there but you weren’t present and I missed you more by then! I hated you for not coming!”

Her pout always has made him weak. “I hadn’t the time to show up, a family member passed away then…”

“Oh…” She tears up and he doesn’t want to cry as well because her tears are contagious. “I’m sooooooo soooorrrrrrryyyyy Soosoooooooo…” She hugs him then and squeezes the air out of him but he laughs it off (or at least tries to) because he has really missed this too.

They talk a bit more about this and that. Myungsoo gets to know that Yuji has gotten herself a role in a musical and Hyeyeon cried at least 12 days after Sunggyu and his wife and that Howon changed his name ever since he’s an idol and that Dahye, the bubbliest girl alive, finally settles down with Ooon. Myungsoo thinks all of his high school friend have done great in choosing their paths (except Hyeyeon, but that girl just needs time and everyone knows how much of a great personality she has. Someday, someone will come and get her).

“And what about my lovely Soosoo?” Haeryeong wiggles her eyebrows and he can’t believe that girl has made it so far without the media finding out her true self.

“You know I’m not someone for relationships and getting hurt.” It’s indeed true but still he wishes for someone to convince him not everyone is the same.

“Then how about your first love?”

“Krystal?”

His friend starts to laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter