o7

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o7

It’s official, he’s an idiot in love. He’s such a lost puppy without Sungyeol looking at him or without the other even being there, being a professional model and staying where Myungsoo can see him. He’s so whipped and he can’t do anything against this.

If he’d have known this, he wouldn’t know how to react. Because, in all honesty, he’s never fallen that hard for someone else. And on top of that, as cheesy as it sounds, he’s fallen in love at first sight.

“I’m done for today.” he tells the staff and retreats himself. It’s been one hell of a day without a tiny bits of Sungyeol around him. Before, when the taller has ignored him it has been okay. He’s still been able to see him and some of his smile (that have been directed at Sungjong but… Nevermind). “Where are you?” He sighs and looks around, only to see everyone but the tall male. “Why did you do this to me?”

 

So, it seems like god wants Myungsoo to get into another relationship he won’t be able to hold onto for long because he can’t be sincere with the girl. But Jiyeon doesn’t mind, she says the others want them to try and since Sungyeol doesn’t show up and he looks so pathetic she thinks being an item will make the heartbreak hurt less.

Bull.

They go out and right on their first (and last) date he sees so many guys that look like his loved one and he needs some seconds, minutes to get his mind straight and focus all his attention to Jiyeon that tries her best to keep him from already going home.

In the end, everything is useless. He excuses himself, smiles encouragingly at her and leaves. He doesn’t want to be the one at fault again when they’d break up.

However, it’s a good thing she has tried, that shows how much she really cares. Maybe they can become good friends (if Myungsoo won’t start be awkward around her. He tends to do that sometimes). He takes the chance of being outside and strolls along the busy streets, breathes in and out and thinks too much but it helps his confused mind. He needs this right now.

On some secluded place (he doesn’t know how he’s got there anymore) he sits down on a bench and looks up into the sky. It’s gotten darker (who knows how long he’s been out), the place now being brightened up by the street lights. He tilts his head and breathes in more oxygen, almost like he hasn’t been able to breath properly the past few days, weeks, maybe months?

“I’m still so confused,”

He closes his eyes and thinks over everything that’s happened lately.

‘Sungyeol loves Sungjong. Sungjong loves Sungyeol.’

Good start.

‘Jiae loves Sungjong. I love Sungyeol.’

That’s not better either.

‘Sungjong loves Jiae. Sungyeol loves… Sungjong.’

“No matter how much I think about it, those strong feelings..”

‘Sungyeol…likes…me, nothing more, nothing less.’

He sighs and blinks a few times. His heart hurts so much right now.

‘I love Lee Sungyeol.’

He smiles. Of course he smiles, he loves Sungyeol and nothing is going to change that for a while. Maybe, after some time, it’ll fade away and he’ll be able to fall in love with someone that’ll reciprocate his feelings. But for now, he’s happy he’s fallen in love. Because love itself is something nice.

 

“Soosoo!”

Oh, he has missed that girl. “How was Japan?”

“I missed you like crazy, do you know that?!”

The air is pressed out of him and he doesn’t do anything about it. He feels warm inside.

“I still don’t get why they didn’t book you, too. I mean,” she pulls away and looks into his eyes, eyebrows furrowed, “you’re the one of best, if not the best, photographer and I’m not exaggerating!”

Myungsoo chuckles, “Beside being apart, was it a great experience?”

She nods and nods and grins. “They couldn’t get enough of the perfection called Na Haeryeong!”

He smiled at bit more because of all the things his friend tells him, how her clothes have been so pretty and made her look so beautiful to how disappointed and annoyed she’s been when she saw that the photographer first only captured her legs only.

“But,” she breathes in and out, “Hoya visited once.” Her red face gives away what he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter