Reality

Change of Heart

Key POV

 

What the hell just happened! I think as I get into my car as fast as humanly possible. I just need to get far away from him. He has some nerve kissing me like that and not to mention we still have gotten nothing done. I have half the mind to finish the project on my own just so I don’t have to face him again.

I can’t stop thinking about the way his lips felt against mine. I have kissed many guys before and none of them felt like that. Not to mention the way he pushed me up against the wall, like I was living in one of my fantasies.

Get it together Kibum, this is Jonghyun, the guy you hate. Do I hate him? I’m definitely attracted to him but he’s an and I need to get my mind off him.

I decide to call Taemin.

“Hello?” He answers.

“Are you busy?” I say with a hint of desperation.

“No, why got something in mind?” He says curiously.

“Um not really but I was hoping I could pick you up and we could hang out at my place for a little while.”

“Yeah! I’ll be ready in five.” He says excited.

I drive over to his place and wait for him to come out. Finally he comes out and gets in the car. He stares at me wide eyed.

“Hyung! What the hell is on your neck! Oh my god, were you hooking up with someone! Tell me, tell me, tell me!” He says bouncing up and down in his seat. What the heck is he talking about?

I pull down the mirror and sure enough there’s and huge purple mark on my neck. That ing marked me! I can’t believe this and it’s extremely noticeable. I’m going have to wear scarves for a week to hide this!

“Kim Kibum, you tell me this instant!” He says impatiently. How am I supposed to tell him it was Jonghyun. He hates him just as much as I do.

“Um..lets get to my house and I’ll tell you.” I say nervously.

The whole car ride he keeps going on and on about who it could be. This is so embarrassing I could just die.

We arrive at my house and he follows me to my room. I still haven’t thought of a way to tell. If it was up to me I wouldn’t tell him at all but no Jonghyun had to leave his mark on me for the world to see.

Taemin pulls me on the bed and looks at me expectedly.

“Okay spill!”

“I can’t tell you! Its too embarrassing.” I say not meeting his eyes. What if he hates me for it? Ugh what do I do?

“Key I swear if you do not tell me who you let on your neck, I will smack you.” He says and I know he means it. I have to tell him.

“Uhh… You know how I..” Ugh I can’t say. “I uhh..”

“JUST SAY IT.” He shouts at me.

“Okay, okay, fine. You know how I told you I was partners with Jonghyun?” I say shakily.

“You didn’t…” He just stares at me. I put my head in my hands. I knew he would hate me. “How did this…I thought you hated him!”

“I do hate him! I just..I don’t know what happened! He just started kissing me.” I shout.

“And you let him!” He shouts back.

“What was I supposed to do! He’s a lot stronger than me if you didn’t notice and he had me pinned against the wall…I couldn’t… I didn’t know what to do!” He hates me I know it.

“Can I ask you something?” He sighs.

“Um..yeah.” I’m confused.

“Did you tell Jonghyun he has to do some of the work?”

“Yeah? I told him I wouldn’t rat him out if he contributed. Why?” I don’t like where this is going.

He sighs. “He does this to everyone you know. He’s going to seduce you into doing all the work for you. He has done it to every girl. Your gay and he’s a cocky and believes that he’s irresistible. He’s going to use you and throw you away just like the rest.” He says shaking his head. I never thought of that and it makes sense because he hates me so why would he want to kiss me.

“That ing !” Now I’m pissed. He has the nerve to try that on me. Just because I’m gay he assumes that I want him. And I do not want him.

.

.

.

I lay in bed wide-awake. I can’t sleep knowing I have to face him tomorrow. The fact that he thinks he can charm his way into getting me to do all the work for him. I dare him to try it again because I will make sure the teacher knows he did nothing. I will ruin him.

He even marked my neck and it makes me feel cheap now that I know the reason behind it.

My thoughts drift to the feeling of his lips on mine as if they were made to fit his perfectly. The way he begged me to stay. It felt like he wanted me. He’s done this many times though I think to myself. I can’t fall for his tricks, I wont be like the others who bow down to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for subscribing and your comments make me very happy!

I wanted this chapter to be longer but I dont have enough time right now so the next one will be longer I promise!