Sleepover

Change of Heart

Key POV

 

I walk out of the bathroom dressed in Jonghyun’s clothes. They smell just like him and it’s intoxicating.

I have been replaying his confession for the last ten minutes. Did he really mean that? The look in his eyes and the sincerity in his voice makes me want to believe he did, but what Taemin told me is glued into the back of me head. I don’t know that much about Jonghyun except that he’s an , for all I know he could be lying.

I’m still not sure why I agreed to sleep over. Heat of the moment is what I tell myself but I think another part of me wants to spend time more with him. I’m silently cursing that part of me. This is a bad idea because when he touches me I lose all self-control. How am I supposed to spend the night with him? He really is beautiful, his white blonde hair makes his facial features more prominent and his body… I felt his toned stomach with my hands, every part of his body is firm and warm under my touch. I feel my cheeks begin to heat up as I remember that night.

This is a very bad idea.

I walk back into the room and in a sharp breath. Jonghyun is lying in his bed shirtless. This is the first time I am seeing him with out a shirt and I don’t think I can breath. ‘How is one man this perfect?’ I can’t help but think to myself.

“Like what you see?” A cocky grin appears on his face. He didn’t even have open his eyes to know I was staring.

He can’t expect me to sleep in the same bed with him like that. I don’t think I have enough self-control for this.

“Um I think I should sleep on the floor.” I say shakily. I stand near the door awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

“Why would you do that?” He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. “You look cute in my clothes.” He smiles. “Now get your over here.” He pulls back the covers.

Still, I am frozen. “Only if you put a shirt on.” I look everywhere but him. My knees grow weak just from staring at his chest.

“This is how I sleep so get used to it.” There’s amusement in his tone. My internal struggle must be very comical.

I roll my eyes. “Fine.” It takes all my strength not to pounce on him right then in there.

I lay on the bed next to him, noticing every detail of him. The way the light from the moon hits his skin, shadowing every ridge of his body, I can’t stop my eyes from roaming downward.

His hand touches my chin, forcing me to meet his eyes. “Please stop looking at me like that.” The look in his eyes tells his self control is also withering away. I can’t stop looking at him though and before I can stop myself; my hand leaves my side, gently caressing his chest. I feel his heart thump under my fingertips. His hand slides around the back of my neck, tangling in my hair, as he pulls me closer.

His lips barely touch mine. “Just tell me to stop.” He whispers against my lips. I don’t want him to stop. Ever.

I flip him on his back, as I force my lips onto his. He’s startled at first but quickly kisses me back. I straddle him, needing his body closer to mine. His hands slide up the back of my shirt and with in seconds it’s complete off. His hands roam my body, exploring every inch of my bare skin.

He moves us and I’m on my back. He presses his hips into mine and I can’t fight the moan that escapes my lips. He kisses me harder, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth as his hand grab my hips, pulling me closer. His hand moves to my waistband and he slowly pulls down. Realizing I won’t stop him, he pulls them all the way off.

He stares at me for what feels like forever. “You are so beautiful, Kibum.” He whispers.

My heart pounds in my chest as the words escape his lips.

He leans back over me, placing a hand on my cheek. His thumb caresses my skin as he stares into my eyes before kissing me. This time, the kiss is slow and filled with passion. His tongue glides back into my mouth, brushing against mine slowly. This causes my head to spin as I bury my hands in his hair.

“We should stop.” He says, breathing heavily.

I don’t let him go. “Yeah we should…” I say, unconvincing. I don’t want to stop. I want all of him, every inch.

He rolls of me and pulls my back into his chest. His bare skin against mine is almost too much to handle. I feel a very distinct part of him touch me.

I chuckle. “Are you sure you want to stop.” I tease.

“Shhhh” He whispers against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. His lips tug at my ear, and my breath quickens. His tongue sweeps across the outside of my ear and moves lower until he on my neck, right below my ear.

“Jonghyun.” I moan breathlessly.

I feel him stiffen. “Don’t say my name like that.” As he says this he pulls me tighter against him.

“Why not?” I ask, semi hurt.

He moves close to my ear. “When you say it like that it makes it very hard for me to control myself.” He tugs at my ear again.

“Well then stop teasing me, jerk.” I attempt to move away but his arms encircle me. He kisses my neck again lightly, being careful not to leave any more marks. His feathery touches are driving me insane.

“Jonghyun.” I breathe out. Trying to counter his attack.

His hands slide up my chest and I rub my backside against him. “Kibum” He breathes. “Don’t do that.” I can hear the struggle in his voice.

I push back harder. “Do what?” I ask innocently.

His hand pushes my shoulders down and he pins my arms above my head as he forces his body between my legs. I see his eyes darken with lust. His lips crash against mine, forcing my mouth open to let him in. I moan into his mouth as his hips rub against mine. I want to touch him so badly but he still has my hands pinned. I struggle to get my hands free, but then he pulls back, smiling.

“What? Don’t like this?” He smirks, still holding me in place. I pout. He kisses my lips again lightly. “Your cute when you make that face.”

“Hmph.” I look away.

“As much as I enjoy this, we need to go to sleep. We have to wake up for school in the morning.” He kisses my forehead. The gesture makes my heart flutter and I almost feel like he cares about me. Although he said he did I still have my doubts.

He pulls me to his chest, burying his face in my neck. “Goodnight Kibummie.”

“Goodnight.” I smile as I drift off to sleep with his arms around me.

 

I wake up still in his embrace. Sleeping like this with him is causing me to feel things I don’t want to feel. I’m supposed to hate him but I don’t anymore. This is not good, this is how you get your heartbroken and I have fallen for the biggest heartbreaker in school.

I sigh and get out of bed, careful not to disturb him. I walk to the bathroom and immediately stop when I catch my reflection in the mirror. The skin around my eye is a deep purple and swollen. I look hideous. I touch the tender skin lightly and pain erupts through out my face. I can’t stop the tears that weld up in my eyes. I try to hold them back but I can’t. My face looks horrible and now I’ll get teased more now for it.

“You’re crying?” Jonghyun says tenderly, startling me. “Why?”

“I look awful.” I look away, unable to meet his eyes.

He carefully wipes the tears from my cheeks and turns my head to look at him. “You don’t look awful. You could never look awful, Kibum. Even with your eye bruised you are still the most beautiful person I have ever seen.”

I am speechless. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. His arms wrap around me tightly, pulling me into his chest.

“Your friends are going to pick on me more now.” I say, sorrowful.

“Look at me.” He pulls back slightly. “They won’t, I’m going to talk to Minho. I can’t keep watching this happen, you are too important to me and I can’t see you hurting like this.”

“I’m important to you?” I ask in disbelief.

“Yes. I care about you, I know you may not believe it because I have been horrible to you in the past, but I do.” He presses his forehead against mine before his lips lightly brush against mine.

He takes my hand and leads me back to his bed. I glance at the clock and its six a.m.

I sigh. “Jonghyun I have to go.”

“What? Why?” He asks. “School doesn’t start for another two hours.”

“I have to shower and get ready though, and I need to find a away to cover this up.” I point to my eye.

He pulls me into him. “Shower here.” He whispers as he kisses my neck.

“I can’t, I have to be home before my Grandma wakes up anyway. She doesn’t know I slept here.” I totally forgot to tell her I wasn’t coming home. She’s probably upset with me.

He pouts. “Fineeee.”

“Where are my clothes?” I ask, almost forgetting I was wearing his.

“Keep mine they don’t fit me anymore.” He smiles. “I like the way you look in my clothes anyway.”

I blush and he hands me my jeans to take with me. He grabs my hand and leads me out of his room to the front door.

“I’ll see you at school then.” He said smiling.

“Yeah.” I say awkwardly. I don’t know if I should kiss him goodbye or not. Is that appropriate for what we are? What are we anyway?

My questions are stopped when pair of lips lightly graze mine. I blush.

“Goodbye, Kibummie” He smiles.

“Goodbye.” I return his smile shyly and walk to my car. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! It really makes me happy! 

This chapter was more fluff than anything but I promise more exciting things will happen soon!