Chapter 5

증상 (Symptoms)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 6th

4:30 P.M.

"I hope you realize how truly annoyed I was."

"You were annoyed? I had never spent a long day with an annoying interior designer in my life!"

"Not to mention he was insulting just about everyone. Only I am allowed to do that." Key rolled his eyes at Sehun and Kris' conversation as they lounged on his couch.

"Please, I've insulted you both way worse than that man. I mean the joke was truly on him anyway." Key walked over to the two, pushing Kris' feet that had been propped up on Key's coffee table and sat beside him.

"He designed our asylum wearing a plaid suit." Key finsihed, snorting as he took a sip of his tea.

"Kibum, what does that have to do with anything?" Kris asked after sitting up from his slouch.

Key turned to his elder as if in disbelief. "Are you joking?" He asked in an appalled tone.

He placed his cup of tea down on the table, looking between both Sehun and Kris.

"Plaid is the most disrespectful invention I have ever witnessed in my years of living!." He nearly shouted.

"A bunch of multi-colored squares all over your shirts and skirts, as if that's really style!"

Kris and Sehun had both come to the same expression. Confused.

Kibum scoffed, bringing his cup of tea to his mouth again. "Forget it. You two would know nothing of style anyway."

Kris rolled his eyes, uncrossing his legs. "If we are pass the dramatic stage." He began.

"I have recieved some news."

"I do love news." Sehun sat forward, rubbing his hands together as if he were a fly on a piece of fruit.

Key again placed his cup back onto the table, sitting back into his seat.

"I wouldn't feel right only expressing it to you two, so I have called Jongin, Chanyeol, Junmyeon, and Baekhyun, as we are the head of the asylum."

"Are they coming now?"

Kris simply shook his head. "We are going to them. They are at Kyungsoo's home, we shall meet them there."

"Kyungsoo isn't head of-"

"I know." Kris interrupted. "Kyungsoo is the one who informed me." He stood to his feet, straightening out his pants.

"We should go now. Show up before they do so there's no major confusion." Kris threw his coat back over his shoulder, shrugging his arms into the sleeves. He turns back to the group, lifting his eyebrows.

"Shall we go?"

"Ms... If you could just give us any input or information on who did this to you?"

The twirl of the police lights on top of the all black car shined almost down a whole 2 blocks. People had been looking back and forth from time to time, seeing if anything new happened besides the alleged victim who sat in the back seat of the car with the door wide open.

She glanced only at her hands and legs, as they had been bruised badly.

"Ms... can we at least take your name down? It would help us alot." The police man urged softly as he stared at the woman.

The silence she held had frustrated the second officer, resulting in him muttering that they were getting no where with these questions.

And almost if a switch had been in her head, she slowly looked up. "......I was ." She finally speaks. Her voice a tad raspy from lack of communication and tears threatning to fall some more.

The second officer looked at the first. He gulps and lifts his pen again and begins to jot down her words.

"Ms, did you get a look at the suspects face? Do you remember what he looks like?" He asked quickly, but in a way she could still understand.

She looked in the officer's eyes, and began to ball tears.

"I was ." She sobbed. "I was ." She continued to repeat over and over, which alarmed the officers.

"We're gonna have to take her to the office." The second officer whispered over to the first, placing his hat back on his head.

"Forget about the office, she needs to go to a hospital."

"I'm sure you have something more than important to tell us Yifan."

Kibum smirked as Yifan glared at him for bringing the topic of discussion up so abruptly after such a nice moment of communi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter