Part 7

I hate you but I love you

„What about just tell them the truth?“ suggested Ryeowook.
„Oh, great idea. Teachers usually go to parties with their students,“ said Shindong sarcastically.
„But it was exactly like this,“ I said.
„Can you imagine what would it mean  for SM? Media could simply say that the company are incapable in hiring responsible emploees. No offense Na Yeul,“ he argumented.
„I’ve found something,“ suddenly said Sungmin „but you won’t like it.“ He passed his laptop to Leeteuk. Jung Soo sighed and showed us the photos Sungmin had found.
„I think we have to do whet were we afraid of…“ All in room stared with opened mounths at the picture of me and Leeteuk holding my hand.
„Wait a miute. Are you two concealing us something?“ Kyuhyun was pretty amused by our looks.
„No!“ we said at once. I continued. „Oh my god, that means nothing! We just wanted to go somewhere out and he didn’t want me to get lost. That’s it! Nothing more!“
„Ok, tell the reporters. They will surely believe you,“ Siwon laughed.
„But there must be a way to solve it without pretence!“ I didn’t want to give up.
„No…there isn’t.“ said sadly Leeteuk.
Suddenly the only two missing members, Heechul and Yesung, came in.
„Hey guys, so what is the result?“ asked Heechul. After that Donghae acted playing trumpet while Eunhyuk said very loudly: „Ladies and gentleman. I’d like to introduce you the most beautiful couple in the whole world! Park Jung Soo and Kim Na Yeul!“ All started to laugh and clap. Only Yesung turned his look into the floor and left fastely. I wos wondering what happened to him… Although he did not act to me nicely he was still my bias.
„What’s wrong with him?“ I asked Heechul.
„I don’t know. A while ago he was was joking and we bet who will be your ‚boyfriend‘.“
„Maybe he thought HE will be the one.“ Kangin laughed adn everybody joined him. Except me. I could not get why they are so careless. They behaved like nothing serious happened. But it did. I can’t stand people who lie. And now I was one of them.

„Ready?“ Leeteuk asked me. We were standing next to a door to conference room. I was wearing the red dress which bought me Donghae. Thanks to my makeup and the good work of the hairdressers I was unrecognizable. My body was shaking because of my nervousness. I knew many people with cameras are waiting only for me.
„I don’t know. I feel jumpy.“ I said with weak voice.
„Look, it will be ok. Trust me. You will definitelly getr id o fit in a few months.“
That suprised me. I didn’t know I will have to stay in this fake relationship so long. I was sure I’m not able to do that. Leeteuk took the handle and gave me the last advice.
„Just smile and don’t say anything. They want only to see you. You don’t have to tell them anything. I’ll také care of it.“ Then he opened the door and grabbed my hand. We went to a big table and sat down. Leeteuk started his speach.
„Good afternoon. Thank you for coming. I think there is a lot of proofs and I think there is nothing to hide anymore. I met Miss Na Yeul at the private language classes this summer. We were getting more and more closer and a month ago I found courage to tell her about my feelings to her. As you can see she accepted me and we are really happy together. I’d like to ask you a favour. Please do not ask my girlfriend any questions yet. She’s to shy and not used to attention of medias. Please respect her privacy. That’s all.“ He ended and we left together. We came to the practice room where SuJu had dance practice in an hour.
„So it went well. Don’t you think?“
„Yeah I think so. But there is something I’d like to know. Ehm,..the speech was written by somebody or you just said what was on your mind?“
He seemed amused but he answer: „Honestly, I improvised a little bit. I know what kind of stories reporters like. But let’s stop talking. I have to prepare for practice.“
„Fine, so I will leave now. Enjoy it.“
„Wait, wait…why don’t you stay with us? You can watch our practice. Wouls you like it?“
I was quite suprised . But I agreed.

I was sitting on the floor and watching Super Junior practising. The last note of their new song was heard and the practice was over. Leeteuk commended all for a good work and let them go. Then he sat next to me.
„Wow, I’m not sure now by chance aren’t you robots? It was awesome.“ Leeteuk seemed pleased with the compliment.
„It’s just a hard work. Nothing more.“ There was silent for a while.
„Am I going to be fired?“ I asked sadly.
„Hypotthetically they should fire you when we have a relationship now. But boys don’t want a new teacher. And I think we’ll persuade CEO to let you stay.“
„I need this work so much. I need more money to pay rent and bills, do shopping…“ I almost started to cry. Leeteuk huged me strongly.
„If you got to troubles, I would deffinitelly help you. Don’t worry. I’ll be there for you.“
I remember Sa Woo’s words We’re not done yet.I was afraid what will he do next. I think he had been to SM to offer his teaching skills but he was refused. I haven’t seen him since that time. But back to my story… Jung Soo suddenly said still hugging me: „Listen, I know this is not the best time to ask this but… Do you remember what I said at the party when we were on the roof?“ I knew exactly what happened there. But I act like I couldn’t remember because of getting drunk there and brain concussion. I wasn’t sure with my feelings so I didn’t want to talk about it. I think he knew I lied.
„Don’t be afraid. I won’t do anything like I did there. You surely know my feelings to you. But if you don’t want to, I won’t go further. I think I scared you enough that night. I will just wait for you.“ He smiled at me.

We sat there and talked for a long time. It was around 11 o’clock and it was dark outside. We decided to go home. We just came out from building when I realized I forgot there my phone. I said goodbye to Leeteuk and went back for it. I was a bit scared when I was walking though the dark corridors. I found the phone quickly and wanted to go out again. But when I turned around I got much more frightened then I’ve ever been. I first couldn’t recognize the person standing in front of me looking amused by my reaction.
„Wow, I expected anything but not this. Where’s your boyfriend? I thought you are happy together and can’t be a minute without eachother,“ Yesung sneered.
„You came to make fun?“ I said angrily and moved on. But he grabbed my arm and stopped me. He looked into my eyes longly and then asked:
„I thought you like Leeteuk. I mean for real. Isn’t it so?“
„What’s wrong with you? Do you také any drugs?“
„Just answer. Please.“ His face looked serious.
„It’s complicated…“ I looked away.
„I’ll certainly understand,“ he smiled. That was the first time I’ve seen him smiling at me.
„He’s more a good friend to met han someone I have felll for. Is it enough?“
„So the words he said that night on the roof don’t mean anything for you?“
„Of course they do. But maybe not as for me as for him... Wait, how do you know?“ I thought we were alone there.
„I was there too. I needed to get some fresh air. I didn’t know someone else will come.“
„So you heard everything…“ I sighed.
„I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault that our ‚Romeo‘ took you there.“ We didn’t talk for a while. In the end he asked: „And do you feel well? Can you remember something yet?“
„Yeah, but I haven’t remembered anything important.“
„That’s bad. So that’s all I wanted to hear from you. Good night.“ He said suddenly and left. I was in such a mess. He behave normally. No offences, no jokes… Is he playing with me? It was too much for me.