Part 3

I hate you but I love you

As the days past I was less nervous during the lessons with SuJu. I got on with all quite well. Once I even relized that I’m looking forward to them. The boys were friendly and they were able to talk with me about anything. I felt much more happy when I came to SMent after tiring day in school.

„Ok so that is all for today. It went really fast, didn’t it?“ I smiled. I heard something from Yesung and his „gang“. But I ignored it. I’m not saying I didn’t mind it but I had already got used to these comments. Only these three were the most annoying students I have ever had. They reminded me the pubertal kids in my class. The difference was that these were quite good in english. I coudln’t say I will give them bad rating or go to the headmaster’s office. There wasn’t something like that. They were adults…

„We must finnish a little bit sooner.“ I packed my stuff and wanted to leave. But Shindong asked: „Why? You have a date or something?“ Everybody laughed. I was a little bit embarrassed. Nevertheless I was able to say „Yes, I have.“ with a big smile. Now they were just staring at me. „Why are you looking at me like this? I’m young and single, so why woudln’t I go out?“
Finally Kangin said „I didn’t say anything…where does it také place?“
„In a small café in Gangnam. And I won’t say anything else. I don’t want you to fallow me…So take care, see you next week.“ They all said goodbye and I could leave. After I was thinking only about one person. Choi Sa Woo. About a year ago he had come to our school as a new teacher. I had liked him since I first saw him. But we had not talk much before. Therefore I had been suprised when he asked me to go on a date with him.

It was really cold that day. It was just a start of October and I had to put on my winter coat. I was staying in front of a small café in my best everyday outfit looking at him through a big window. He was checking his phone. I was smiling. Because of him ort he small cakes behind the glass? I didn’t know. I went in. As bell ringing announced my coming, Sa Woo looked at mea t smiled brightely.
„Hey Na Yeul, thank you for coming,“ he said when I came to our table and helped me with taking off my coat..
„Hello, how are you?“
„I can’t describe how great am I, when I can sit here with you.“ My cheeks turned to red. He was taking it quit fast, but I didn’t mind. He continued.
„In school there are rumors about other very special job you do. Can I ask you, what is it?“
„I shouldn’t talk about it. It’s a big secret,“ I blinked.
„Ok, understand. I won’t pry.“

They we talked about many things. About work, our families. I cannot go better. We were into conversation about sushi, when there was a crash. We looked the direction we heard the noise. A waitress staring to the entrance had bad luck and dropped dishes. I almost got a heartattack and saw the future of my date very dark as I saw the two men. They were slowly moving to our table. Heechul and Siwon. I wished it is just one of a bad dreams.
„Hey Na Yeul!“ yelled Siwon . „So you’re here. We searched almost every café in Gangnam, and you are in the smallest one. We were afraid we won’t find you, right Heechul? Can we také a seat?“
„Of course,“ said Sa Woo before I could say anything.
„Oh Na Yeul… We expected more…“ said Heechul looking at Sa Woo.
„I’m so sorry, but it’s D.“ added Siwon and they laughed loudly. Sa Woo looked at me with thousands questions in his eyes. I sighed.
„You wanted to know, what is the secret. Here it is. I teach these two and other nine members of a music group.“
„Oh. And what group?“
„Wait wait wait! He doesn’t know us?“
„It is not a D…It’s E“ said Siwon again a teacher cue. He loved to provoke like this. I coud not stay it anymore. „They are from Super Junior!“ I almost screamed. They go silent. I have never been as angry as I was right in the café.
„I’m sorry I must…“ and I ran right to toilets with tears in my eyes. I coudln’t understand why are they so annoying, so arrogant. „Beware of a fall!“ I heard behind me. I wanted to punch them so much that moment. I was on toilet for a while. I washed my face and tried to get calm again. When I felt much more better, I went out. I saw all three getting to their coats and jackets.
„We’re going somewhere?“ I asked like nothing happened before.
„Na Yeul, Siwon and Heechul tol dme everything and they are really sorry, right guys?“ they both nodded. „So the want to make you happier and také us to a best place you can find in Seoul.“
„With these two? I’m not going!“ I was pretty sure I don’t want to go anywhere else. I wanted to go home.
„Na Yeul, please. It’s gonna be fun. You will see.“
„We promise for this night, we’ll not be annoying or making fun of you.“ Siwon mada one of his sad look and in a moment, no coudln’t be an answer.
„What should I do with you. Let’s go.“
„Geat! Thank you,“ said Heechul and we went somewhere. I had a bad feeling of that. That won’t end well…