Part 2

I hate you but I love you

I was standing in place I was really scared of. I knew that 11 absolutely perfect boys are waiting behind that door for me. I took a deep braeth and pressed door helder. When I saw the classroom, I wasn’t sure if I can call it with this word. It looked like big livingroom with luxury furniture. The SuJu members were prepared at their places in black leather sofas, which were placed around a big desk, probably for me. I was looking around the room before I realized that 11 pairs of eyes are watching me. I tried to smile brightely although I was more nervous than ever before and went to my desk. Unfortunately tripped over something and fell down. Then everybody started to laugh. Soon I felt two hands helping me up. It was Leeteuk. I was really grateful to him when he rebuked others to stop laugh. He aske dme if I’m ok. I was, I didn’t feel something like hurt. But I was sure I stumble because of someone’s leg. When I got up I looked on sofa next to me. There was Yesung sitting looking straight. Could he...? No he’s not that bad. Or… I didn’t want to think about it. I just walked to my desk and laid my stuff.

„Good afternoon. My name is Kim Na Yeul. Since today we will meet on Sundays and Wednesdays. Any questions?“ I asked. All boys were silent. It irritated me so much. They were just sitting and watching me as though waiting for what‘s coming next. I gave up. I just sit down and informally said.
„Why are you staring at me like that? Just say something, I’m not the only to talk here.“
Finally Siwon began speak.
„Well, we don’t have any words because of you’re coming.“ He laughed again with Heechul and Yesung. I noticed my bias almost immediately. He was sitting and watching me like the others. I looked like he did not remember me. Is that better or not? It does not matter. He could remember me as the clumsy girl from the corridor or as the clumsy teacher.

Ryeowook woked me up from thinking.
„Our teachers have always talked in English to us.“
„Don’t worry, we’re not as bad as you think,“ encouraged me Kyuhyun.
So I stared speaking English. The true is that I felt more comfortable ans less nervous. First I let them introduce themselves and then I just talked with them about things they like, their families, hobbies etc. It was really fast 2 hours. I terminated our lesson and everybody went out. Except Leeteuk.
„Wow, that was amazing. We have never had such an interesting lesson. You suprised us.“
Well I didn’t think it was more interesting then any other my lesson but I smiled and thanked.
„So did you. I think you don’t need anyone to teach you. You already know everything.“ It was true. Each of them spoke fluently. I did not have to correct them.
„Really? I don’t think so. There is always something you could do better. We mainly need to practise. Talk with somebody… So you say we were good. You didn’t mind anything?“
„Well the boys who alll the time laughed when I said anything…they were really annoying.“
„You know. Siwon, Heechul and Yesung. This group always did some problems. You will get used to it. Just ignore it for now.“ He said with smile on his face. Now I understood the previous teachers.
„So I have to go. See you tommorow. And if you needed something, just call me.“ He passed me a card with phone number.
„Thank you. I am grateful that you ry to help me. Bye!“

My brain really boiled again as I thought about boys. I have never been allowed to see them as I saw that day. Some of them did not resemble the boys I know from the stage. For example Kyuhyun. Although he’s a maknae, he looks more adult then his hyungs. At least two. Donghae and Eunhyuk. They were active maybe to much. It seemed they like making fun and jokes. The opposites of Eunhae were Ryeowook and Sungmin. They were silent all the time. These shy ones spoke only if I called them on. I got quite angry when I remembered the „triplets“. They commented anyhing I said. But I was more sorry, that the one I liked the most, my bias, was the head of this „gang“. I sighed cos I have always loved him. But it was pretty clear that he will never like me. But Yesung did not worry me as Leeteuk did. He was really nice to me since we met. It scared me a little. He was to kind. I mean, I was glad he helped me, but I was sure that there was something behind this kind of behaviour. I was just worried about what.