Part 11 - final

I hate you but I love you

Hey guys! It's been a long time and I finally accomplished probably the longest chapter of my story. As you see this is the last one. Although I'm planning to write a short epilogue. Anyway I'd like to thank those who held out reading till the end. I am thankful for every comment here and every subscriber. I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I'd like to start some new. So enjoy the reading :))

P.S.: I accidently hided the "key" chapter 7 so for those who didn't understand the last uploads, you can read it now. I'm sorry for this incaution.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a long while Leeteuk finally spoked.
„I hope you have at least a hangover…“
„Eh…?“ I didn’t know what is he talking about. He continued.
„Do you know by the chance how irresponsible you are? Why did you go with them? You haven’t learnt yet? Really, don’t you still know what are they capable to do?“ He questioned too many questions. I was confused and closed my eyes trying to remember what happened last night. Suddenly I felt like a bomb exploded right in my head. The memories started to return and I felt guilty infront of Jung Soo. I didn’t know what to tell him. I had to be disgusting.
„And now you ignore me, great…“ He sounded so angry. It wasn’t the guy I knew. I saw his totally different side. I remembered Kyuhyun’s words: Don’t talk discreetly to any of us when he is close. Don’t make any foolery. And don’t make him be worry about you. I broke all three rules last night. Fortunatelly he doesn’t know about Yesung, I hoped. But…Yesung! Screamed the voice in my head. I realized what happened between the two of us. I felt much more terrible than ever before. I bowed my head trying to avoid his glancing.
„Say something!“ he said with louder voice. With a silent ‚I’m sorry‘ tears started to flow down my face. It was too much.
„Please, go away. I can’t now…“ and another sob went out. I thought he will understand and just leave. But he didn’t. He continued like I wasn’t crying.
„Do you think you can fix it with an apologize?“ Suddenly I was more angry then sad. I had to say something to calm him down. But I chose the wrong way…
„And do YOU think it’s easy to talk with you when you are like this?! What else should I do?“ I yelled still having tears in my eyes.
Now he looked at me as I’ve just fallen from Mars. He didn’t expected this. But he didn’t want to give up.
„It’s not easy for me either. When you were falling off the chair, do you know what it was for me?“
But I wasn’t able to listen this. With a few problems I got up and went somewhere to get further from him. When I thought it’s enough, I stopped and crossed my arms on my chest.
„I said that I’m sorry. Actually it wasn’t my fault at all. So what do you want from me?
After I said it he stood up and came to me. It was uncomfortable for me. But I could do nothing. I expected other speeches about how I am irresponsible and behaving like small girl. But…
„I don’t want you to be in troubles. I want to protect you. I…“ he continued but I stopped him.
„You what? I know, you are behaving like some jaelous jerk! Don’t you remember what have we promised to each other? You will wait and I’ll give you a chance. But…“
„I’m not the one who broke the promise first!“ he said. I knew what did he mean. So he knew about it.
„But it was nothing. I was drunk! It meant nothing! It was just a mistake!“ I lied trying to make the things as were before. Suddenly my phone started to ring so we stopped fighting and I picked it up. It was our director and he sounded desperately.
„The director needs you to be on stage two hours earlier. We have to go now.“ I said when I hung up. I looked into a mirror to adjust my clothes from yesterday, took my stuff and went out of my room.
„Wait!“ I heard when I was knocking at the first door to wake up the rest of SuJu. „Look, I’m sorry for beeing angry, but can you imagine how do I feel now? It hurted when I saw you two. I thought I can deal with it. But even after you made me sure it was nothing, I can’t. I don’t want to fight with you.“
„Then, why do you behave like this? Why do you shout at me although you don’t want to?“
„Because I love you!“ he said and fastly he kissed me. But it was not good. It was forced and I didn’t like it.
„What the…?“ I suddenly heard and quickly stopped the kiss and pushed Leeteuk away. I looked at Yesung who were just coming from breakfast probably. He looked shocked.
„I’ll explain,“ Leeteuk said quickly but Yesung interrupted him immediately.
„What do you want to explain? You should rather apologize to her!“
„For what? Anyway we have been dating already so why couldn’t I…“
„And you have some feelings for her…Look I know this fairy tale. But Did you ask her if she feels the same to you? What if she likes somebody else?“ then he looked at me and his face lost a bit the features of anger „And the one likes her the same way? No I can’t watch this anymore.“
I didn’t understand at all. But it didn’t matter because he turned around and holding his head he left.
„Are you satisfied now?“ I angrily told Leeteuk who wasn’t able to say anything.

Yesung completly disapeared. We couldn’t find him in hotel, he didn’t answer calls. When we all met in the hall, I asked the rest of SuJu, if they’ve seen him. But even Siwon who shared the room with him didn’t know where could he be. In the end they decided to go to stage. All were convinced he will get back soon. But we hadn’t told them about what happened. I was afraid he will do some stupidity.

When we were leaving, I asked Siwon if he also thinks he will come back soon.
„Honestly? He is pig-headed. Yesung is able to sulk even a week till he gets what he want. We won’t see him for a long time probably.“
„You take it quite easy, don’t you?“ I said and he laughed.
„He used to do this quite often. The only one who can calm him down is Kibum. But since he have stopped performing we haven’t seen each other many times. I remember the day when our CEO announced us that Kibum is leaving till indefinitely. Yesung disapeared for a long time. You know, he was his best friend…“
„Oh…I understand. And it’s impossible to call him to come to States, isn’t it?“
„Yeah. But don’t worry, he will come in a few days. We just have to dispense without him now.“
In a few days? That absolutly didn’t soothe me. I felt bad. It was partly my fault. But I was sure Leeteuk ed it all up. Since that moment I hadn’t neither spoke to him nor even looked at him. I had no reason.

 I was sitting under a sunshade listenink to music. My only compeers there were Donghae and Ryeowook who whose individual parts had been already filmed. There wasn’t anyone around us. The others were participating the shooting in different places in large closed part of Hollywood. Nobody of us wanted to talk. The boys were tired and either were sleeping or doing something on their iPads. I was completly unhappy. I was thinking about what happened. I just couldn’t turn my brain off although I had loudly played A-cha. Although I tried to listen also other groups, I still felt Leeteuk’s hot lips on mines. And I still saw Yesung’s shocked look. I was loosing in my thoughs but then I ended with the same again. That’s why I didn’t noticed a new arrival person. I took a while till I recognized the men who was sent to me by God. Kibum was amusely talking to Ryeowook. Then I realized he was anternytely looking at me and Donghae. I took off my headphones and stood up. He immediately came to me and introduced.
„Hi, so you are the girl the couldn’t stop talking about?“ I wasn’t able to say anything. He didn’t know how important was he. „You will probably know me,“ he continued, „but my name is Kim Kibum.“
„Kim Na Yeul,“ I said still surprised. „You don’t know how happy I am that we met and you are here.“ He could be quite flabbergasted by my reaction because I glance dat him like a real gift from heaven.
„What are you doing here anyway?“ Donghae asked him, „I thought you are filming some darama in Seoul.“
„Actually, it had to be canceled because my partner got ill. So I’m here to meet you guys, especially Jongwoon. Anyway, where is he? I saw the others when I was going through the streets here but not him. He was the only one who knows about my visit here.“
„Eh…you know… How to say this…?“ Ryeowook hesitated. But Donghae finished his thought:
„He simply bugged out. Nobody knows where he could be…“
Kibum sighed and cover his eyes with hand: „Again? He promised he won’t do it anymore. Can you tell me at least why this time? He didn’t like the clothes ort he food was bad?“
„Nobody knows… It’s weird.“ Ryeowook said sadly. I was pretty sure I know the reason. But I was afraid of telling it. But there was the only person who could make Yesung get back. He should know. Everyone should…
„Well… m-maybe I know.“ I said shakily. All three looked at me with expecting. I explained step by step what happened between me, Yesung and Leeteuk. Finally I forbade Donghae to talk about it among  the group because things he heard somewhere in the end knew half of the entertainment. Hae swore he won’t until I allow him to. It looked like everybody were trying to get over. Finally Kibum spoked: „Na Yeul, do you want to have a walk? I think I have many things to tell you.

After we were far enough from Donghae, Kibum started to talk: „So, you know Jongwoon i sone of my best friends. We skype together quite often. We have always entrusted to each other. And it is  a month ago, I think, when he called me again. I asked how are they going and after he complained that they all are tired, because they all the time practise the new choreography, he told me he met a beautiful girl. Word for word she knocked him down. He said he was so shocked that he didn’t know how to react. He apearently did the first thing that occurred to him. He called her down (actually he said he didn’t want to be like this). Then he was sorry about it. He thought he will never see her again. But one day he found out that she wil work with them. When they met again he recognised she remember him and also things what he had told her before. He got an idea that he will continue in this behaving and during some time it will get better. She minded it a lot first but after some time she started to ingnore it what was a good sign. That was our first chat.“ My brain started to work full tilt to understand the sense of this story. Then I remembered the chat between Yesung and Siwon about the girl Yesung probably liked. Is he talking about her, I thought. Kibum didn’t let me finish my thought. „After a few weeks he called me again. He talked mostly about Donghae’s great birthday party. But then he spoke about her again. He told me she probably has a boyfriend. He looked so upset. He couldn’t stay she was dating somebody and so he managed her date a little bit different. He hoped that he will tell her about his feelings if she comes to the party. But in the end he found her sleeping with a glass of alcohol there and he didn’t want let her there like that so he found out her address and took her home. He concluded it wasn’t the right time so when he wrote a not efor her, he had not sign.“ I had still bigger and bigger feeling he was talking about me. All fit. „If I remember well, the next day there were some troubles and she couldn’t work with them. He was worried about herm because he didn’t know where and with who she was. Although he souldn’t he followed her. Everything was fine till she met some weird person who…“ Now it was definite. The girl was me. I couldn’t believe it. Kibum talked more and more till I interupted him:
„The girl is me?!“ He stopped and nodded. „Why didn’t you say it right away?“
„I thought it will be more dramatic. In films people do it often. He told me your name anyway. Almost immediatelly I forgot it, but when you introduced I remembered. I’m glad we met here. Honestly I was a bit worried about who you really are. But now I think Yesung chose well.“
„I’m pleased,“ I smiled. „But what now when I finally know everything?“
„Well, let’s call him,“ he said and took out his mobile.
„He won’t answer.“
„He will, if I call him. Do you want to bet?“ He dial number and almost immediatelly Yesung answered. Kibum with smile on his face spoke: „So I’m here in LA as I promised. But you are nowhere. Nobody is able to say where you are. Didn’t you disapear again….“
After a few sentences he hung up. „He’s sitting right there,“ he pointed to the big letters HOLLYWOOD.
„What are you waiting for? Won’t you go there?“
I fastly nodded and ran to that place.
„Wait a while!“ I heard behind me. I stopped and turned around while Kibum said: „I have to bring coffee.“ and blinked. I understood. But where to get coffee now?

I got of Kibum’s borrowed car holding two frappuccinos from Sturbucks. In front of me stood the big letters and I was quite surprised that there weren’t any tourists. But certainly I didn’t mind it. It was better this way. There was a high pailing with a barbed wire around the area. It was impossible to get in. How did Yesung manege it, I asked myself. I came a little bit clores and saw it. Just a few mwters from me there was a gap. Someone probably cut the wires not much time ago. I carefully passed in and looked around. But I didn’t see anybody. What if Kibum just made fun of me, I thought. Then I finally found him sitting a few steps from the letter H. I came close to him and stayed tightely behind him. But it seemed he didn’t notice me. Maybe it made me a bit angry that he’s paying no attention but I stayed calm. I stretched my arm with one beaker right infront of his eyes. He jerked and look at the coffee. „Thanks God you’re here. I was starting to feel alone.“ He took his coffee-caramel frappuccino and drunk a bit. Then he paled on the stone next to him. But I stayed standing. I wasn’t able to move how tight I was.
„Have you seen her already?“ he asked but he seemed he didn’t expect the answer. Instead he started a long monologue:
„You liked her, didn’t you? Oh..why am I asking. Of course you did. Who can’t like her? I’ve never thought some girl can absolutely change my behaviour. I mean, any time I dated a girl she dideverything she saw in my eyes. If I asked her to jump down of a bridge she would do it. But these relationships never worked. And SHE isn’t like the others. She didn’t conformed to me. She fighted against me when I bothered her. She didn’t put up with our aluusions. She is brave. She is the one. She has to be. Do you know we kissed? It was…different. It was the best moment in my life although she might was a bit drunk. I realized I don’t only like her. I love her. But I can’t tell her. I thought about it all last night. And today I wanted to talk with her about us. I guessed she also has feelings for me. Anf and I think it could work between us. If that bastard… Kibum? Kibum you are...“
He stood up. I don’t know what was in his mind that time and how he discovered I was not Kibum. I don’t even know if he thought it could be me who come to find him. I have no idea if I do something what brought him to that idea. I only remember I had my eyes full of tears. And he was silent. No matter what he wanted to do, I rapidly hugged him. I could feel how his muscles released. He turned around and hugged me even tighter. We stayed in hug sveral minutes till Yesung ventured to do something. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. Then he smiled slihgtly approached his lips to mine and kissed me. Words weren’t needed. This was even better than the first one. It was long and full of passion. I wished it never ended. That time I realized it’s not only a fan romance but a true love. And I felt this is right. It is supposed to be like that.