Part 10

I hate you but I love you

„Hey!! Na Yeul wake up!“ I heard from the otherside of my door. Someone was pounding on it frantically. I recognized Donghae and Heechul. I rolled over in the bed and yelled at them: „The door is open! Come in!“ At the time the door flew open.
„Where are you? We’re waiting for you. In 30 minutes we are going to filming studio,“ Heechul said impatiently. I slowly looked at my phone and when I found out what time is it, I immediately got up and started to run crazy around the room.
„Ok, that’s it… We’re seeing in hall in 15 minutes…“ Hae said unsteadily watching my reaction. I said something that I’ll be there and disappeared in bathroom.

We came to studio at time. When we arrived, immediately appeared make up girls, costume disigners, cameramen, illuminators and of course director. He was exited and welcomed them in Hollywood in his studio and sent them to cloakrooms. With them disappeared a mass of the people and the others went to prepare the stage. I hadn’t heard the new single yet and I was looking forward to it. I took a seat in a small sofa and looked at the stage. Nothing special. Just a „green box“ with some sceneries as usual. Their last music video was just dancing so I hoped it won’t be the same. I sighed and took out my phone with hope that I’ll find a good wi-fi conection.

I was reading an article: „Super Junior is going to America. Of course with the new girlfriend of Leeteuk.“ I rolled my eyes. At least there they could let me be. Suddenly someone my shoulder. Who could it be?, I thought sarcastically. Of course I knew it was Leeteuk. He stood right behind me in „casual“ clothes.
„You shouldn’t read this kind of news,“ he said and took my cell phone out of my hand.
„Hey! Give it back!“ I got up and tried to get it back. But he put his hand up so I would have to be at least as tall as he is. But I’m not, so I tried to jump and catch my favourite toy. I didn’t want to give up so finally I got it but also I toppled him to the sofa and fell on him.
„Now…will you give it to me?“ I asked when I saw he was holding it again.
„Something in return,“ he said quite amused and point at his cheek. I understood but I didn’t like that idea much.
„Don’t make jokes and just return me my phone…“ I said a little bit angrily.
„I’m not joking. Look around.“ I did. Everybody were watching us. Even I heard parts of what they were saying: „They’re dating…“,“…his girlfriend…“,“I envy her so much…“
I looked at my „boyfriend“ which smiled brightely and started to play.
„Oppa,“ I called him sweetly „please…“
„And what about this?“ he said still pointing at his face. I did what was expected of me. I slowly came closer and gave him an innocent kiss to his cheek. I quickly pulled away blushing. It look like the performance ended because everyone started to work again. Leeteuk gave me my phone back.
„Good work…“ he said quite sadly „as if it was a reality.“ He stood up and went to other members who were calling him.

Smaller clock hand was aproaching to eleven when I woke up. When the hell I fell asleep? I had been watchichg an unbelieveble dance of Super Junior. Maybe the song had made me sleep. It wasn’t like the other ones. It was slow, calm and the melody was so beautiful. It was exactly the kind of songs which I listened just before going to bed. Also when you listen to the enormous voices of Kyu, Ryeowook,…..Yesung. I could not describe my feelings.
I got up from the sofa and went to the boys while they were bowing and thanking to their shooting team. I sent them to cloakrooms to change and remove make-up and then I went to the director to discuss some things about next meeting.

I waited a long time next to our van when  Siwon with Heechul opened the door out. Finally, I thought. It was starting to be cold.
„So, supper?“ Kangin suggested.
„Sure. I know a good restaurant near. They are cooking even Asian food.“ Siwon said and pointed the direction. All started to move.
„Wait, don’t you think it’s quite late? You’re filming individual parts tomorrow. You have to sleep enough to be fresh.“  I protested.
„Chill out. We’re used to be awake even three days in a row. And I think you’ve already had enough sleep,“ Yesung laughed. „And if it is bad, make-up girls can solve it. So go with us. It will be fun. You’ll see,“ he blinked. In the end I agreed.

„And for me chicken kungpao with double portion of rice, please,“ Shindong ended our order.
„So Na Yeul,“ Sungmin spoked to me, „how did you like our song?“
„You all were absolutely awesome. And the song really touched me.“
„It touched our Na Yeul so much as she fell asleep.“ Ryeowook smiled. I wanted ground to swallow me. It was so awkward. Siwon probably noticed what expression I had.
„Do you want too?“ he asked holding a glass of some alcohol. „To calm down,“ he blinked. I took the glass and looked at a gold liquid inside. So what, I’ll try it, I said in my mind and drank a bit. I felt like I’ll split it out but fortunatelly I kept it in my mouth and with evident disgust I swallowed it.
„Ugh, what’s this?“ I thought my mouth will burn down.
„This is whiskey, they drink it here commonly. You will get used to it.“ Siwon was gagging with laughter.
„I’ll give you one advice,“ Eunhyuk grabbed my shoulder passing me a glass of water, „never trust Siwon about drinking.“ I drank it all at once.
„Thanks Hyuk. Hey, you don’t drink today, do you? Why?“
„Honestly, I’ve never drunk much. In fact it was a year ago for the first time.“
„And thanks to Eunhyuk we haven’t got drunk too much. When he was with us,“ Leeteuk added and looked somewhere behind us. Finally we got our meals. Everybody were hungry so without any words we started to eat.

I don’t know how did I get to a bar. I was satisfied drinking maybe the fifth pinacolada in a row. I loved it. It was a small sweet plesure with a drop of alcohol. But honestly, I didn’t feel like I drunk only a drop. But I didn’t mind it. I merrily talked with Siwon. In fact, he and Heechul were responsible for getting me into this state and mood. I had no idea that they were adding a shot of vodka to all coctails I ordered. And also I had no idea how much I had already drunk. And so weren’t my Bros. But now I didn’t care because I had never had better time with these two. We were turning around with our bar seats and laughed again and again. And that was the reason why I ended up in a restroom. I admit, I vomited a lot. But when I felt ok again, I decided to come back. When I was coming out of the door to a small corridor, someone grabbed my shoulder.
„What the hell are you doing?“ Yesung told me with a lot of anger.
„Keep cool, I’m just having fun. Not a big deal.“ I tried to calm him down.
„Not a big deal?“ he raise his voice, „you look terrible… Do you know how much have you drunk?“
„Nope, and I don’t care…Look, I’m tired of everything. I just want to escape of all the things which make my life terrible. Just for a while I’d like to have a feeling I’m ok. Do you understand?“
„Yes, I do…but you chose the wrong way. Didn’t you think about confide youre problems to anyone instead of getting drunk with the most recklese guys you can meet on this planet?“
I blinked and glanced at him stupidly. I wasn’t able to catch all of his words. I shook my head quite understanding. Then I did the most stupid thing I could to that moment. Remember, I was DRUNK! I simply put my arms around his neck and kissed him. At the first time he was shocked. He did not expected it. But surprisingly he didn’t try to stop it. He was doing the opposite. It was wild and full of passion. After a while I realize what I was doing and pushed him away from me.
„I-I am sorry…I don’t know what…“ I fastly tried to apologize and ran back to Siwon. I let him there surprised standing while his look was following me.

Heechul was just imitating their CEO when I came back. I wanted to sit down but when I was trying to do that, suddenly my seat lost its balance and I fell down to the floor.
„That’s enough!“ Leeteuk shouted at the two drunk men which immediately stopped laughing. When the hell he came here?, I thought.
„What do you think you are doing?! Look at yourself! You’re behaving like kids…“ He continued and then he lifted me. But since I was drunk, I immediately flopped down on his shoulder. Then I only heard some insults and then I went off.

Some noise woke me up. Like someone slammed the door. I was lying in my room at the hotel. I rubbed my eyes. I had an indescribable haedache. I didn’t remember much from last night. But what? It passed, I thought. I rolled over and met a familiar glance. But the two chocolate brown eyes weren’t smiling as usual. They were full of concer, regret but also full of anger. I sat still looking into his face. He was silent.