She Is Mine: YunHo V.S YeolGi feat. Park Shin Hye

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye walked in their family's company confidently with a smile displayed in her glowing face. She greeted everyone, a charming personality can attract lots of men's working.

"ShinHye!" someone called her frow afar, she turned back and give him a smile, he waved his hand and he run fast as he can. One of her suitors, Lee MinHo the guy who stole a kiss from her the other day.

"Oh, Hi" she said shortly and start to walk again to her father's office to talk about something related to bussiness "I need to see my dad, see you around MinHo-oppa" she wink at him flirtily before leaving him behind. A wide smile spread across her face when MinHo didn't follow her anymore. That was easy ShinHye thought. Getting rid of MinHo when he is pestering her.

Her father's secretary lead her all the way to his office and open the door for her, she thank him

"Hi! Dad" she greeted his father and settled herself to sit across her father who is sipping a cup of coffe while reading the new issued newspaper "Is there something you want to tell me?" she nervously talk to her father who is busy looking at the newspaper in his hand staring in a particular article.

"ShinHye" he called her, she sit uncomfortable moving her left to right "Are you dating Jung YongHwa?.".

"Mwo?!! Appa!" she protested by just hearing his name make her stomach flinch

"See it by yourself" Mr. Park laid the newspaper infront of her eyes "Do you know them?.".

"Yes, it's me and Mr. Jung inside the hotel" she said innocently while sipping the coffee her father's secretary served.

 "I know it's you and YongHwa but what are you doing there with him?" the father asked his daughter staring at her lovingly.

"Aissh, Appa stop that. I already explained it to Eomma. I don't date him and i'm not even close to him." ShinHye explain annoyingly yet with a respect.

 "Arrasseo, my princess" he surrendered and pinch her nose slightly.

"Just like that? Im forgiven?" she ask narrowing her eyes to her father, she didn't expect that her father is this so understanding unlike her mom who is bugging her all day just to know the whole story.

"So? My princess want punishments?" he smiled earnestly.

"NO!" she exclaimed quickly "I don't want".

 "Okay" he replied "Uhmmm..... ShinHye can you deliver this documents to YongHwa." he added while getting the envelope under his table.

"Why me? Im not a delivery woman." she refuses "You can let Secretary Byeol to do that."

"If I can do that then I shouldn't called you from the beginning. I trust you that's why im handling this to you, these papers are so confidencial even you, you can't open." Mr. Park pursuading his fussy daughter.

"I thought you trust me Appa? Why I can't view." she said pursing her lips while playing her fingers. It's not that she don't want to follow her father's command, she just don't want to meet Mr. CEO yet. She is not prepared.

"Come on ShinHye you won't take all, you can go after that i won't bother you anymore." one last chance the President please.

"Ne" she replied sadly getting the envelop and bid her goodbye to her father.

She ignited her car and went to her destination with the envelope place beside her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "MWO?!!" YongHwa exclaimed nervously and laugh awkwardly to JongHyun "Ya! What are you talking about?.".

"Hyung calm down i was just saying that Mr. Park's daughter is so damn hot. I saw her at the Night Club Bar dancing ily in the aisle, she even wink at me. You believe that an angel in the morning and a lady in the night. Hahaha." JongHyun laugh greedily holding his cheeks who are burning so hot, he is reading YongHwa's reaction, he is glaring at him "Hyung what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter