Impossible Dream

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since YongHwa had these crazy dream, he once said. His mind can't think anything not literally nothing but maybe half or three-fourth of his mind is drifting away from his soul like everything really happened for real. He can forgot about it for a minute but come back soon after. The last day that they met is when they haved lunch together like a family with YunHo, how can he forgot that day, that day is where everything had changed, his feeling and the way he looks at her face admiring all the feature she got and also the dream that made his feelings grew everyday, that dream that he wished to be true. . . one day.

 

Thinking of her  

 

Thinking of her.

 

 Thinking of her

 

Thinking of her

 

Thinking of her

 

All day thinking of her

 

"Appa. . . " a little boy's head crept in his door smiling sweetly at him.  

"What my little boy want this time?" the busy or pretending to be busy businessman came down on his throne, i mean on his desk to welcome his sweet son inside, he frown and asked "Where are you going? What makes you dress like that".

The little boy turns grumpy all of a sudden, puffing his face so much he answered "Wae? Can't I dressed like this everyday?" like a mature man, he make his self comfortable on his father shivel chair, swinging while his little hand is resting under his chin, thinking.

"Im not complaining about how you dress today but it's inappropriate to wear that tuxedo, that's for party" YongHwa commented "Go changed" he added commandingly

"Shireo! I must look handsome today" the naughty little YunHo countered back not wanting to follow his father's instruction "for Ms. Park" a creepy shades of red displayed on YunHo's cheeks while saying it shyly.

 

Problem #1: YongHwa don't know if YunHo want ShinHye to be his new mom or wanted ShinHye to be his wife instead.

"Aigoo this child, do you want to be her son or hushand?" he .

"Ofcourse her son, I want her to be my mom." YunHo trully tell YongHwa. Deep inside YongHwa sigh heavily.

"That's great! I mean that's good" YongHwa cursed mentally for being so happy knowing that his son is out of the line. Minus one rivalry.

"Can we go now?" YunHo ask, it's a good thing that YunHo is still a kid and clueless about everything if ever this kid can know his hidden crush (or love?).

"Where?" his brows creased, confuse or clueless?.

"Eomma's Restaurant" he answered shortly looking for a comb in his father's drawer and brush his hair in a nice way.

Problem #2: YunHo calls ShinHye Eomma when a time comes when he wanted her to be his mom and calls her Ms. Park if ever he just wanted. Problem? What YunHo really want to call ShinHye?. 

"She is busy, YunHo. Change clothes now quickly" He commanded again hoping to make his son follow into his order.

Problem #3: Like father like son. Who would want to be instructed by someone? Same answer. Shireo! I don't like! Why don't you do it by yourself! Shut up!. YongHwa's character that inherited by his son.

"Why don't you change h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter