Confrontations

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park ShinHye couldn't almost feel her feet, they were shaking due to the event that had happen instantly. She slumped her back on the couch and sigh heavily. Her hands were covering both of her eyes as a sign of exhaustion and giving up. She could almost taste her own tears that were swelling down her lids. She sat motionless, her forehead rest using her hand then the other frustratingly approach her hair, messing it like she could pass her frustrations by doing it.

"ShinHye-ya, Sorry I talk it out loud that I didn't realized that JongHyun had his ears in our conversation,"

"It's okay. I already expect this happen someday but I didn't know that it will happen so soon. Gwenchana it's not your fault," ShinHye assures JinYi in her word. She knows that JinYi don't have anything to do with her problem but then JinYi helps her anyway. She was sure back then after something happened to them that night, she was willing to let go of her hatred towards him. Forget everything and start a new with him even forgetting the past and acts as a 'stepmother' to YunHo since only 5 five people knows about it including her, JingYi, her parents and MinHo but this day, she knows things will not go on her way this time. JongHyun knows it too, YongHwa's bestfriend and she was sure that the news had land on YongHwa. It makes her dizzy actually when she thought of it. By now, she's expecting YongHwa to barge in her office and confronts her about it "Please, leave me alone first. I need to ponder on what will I'm going to do next," she begged softly yet firm to let JinYi go out without a 'but'.

* . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *

 

"My son, what happened?," Mrs. Jung asked worriedly while approaching her son in the front gate of their mansion. She silently command one of the maid to get a towel. Seeing her son drench in the battering rain outside bothers her mother's comfort, he looks utterly quiet "Why did you walk under the rain, where is your car?," she ambushed while wrapping the towel in his son's shivering figure.

"Eomma....," YongHwa calls out, his voice quiver. He has a sudden urge to hug her mother in his wet polo and pants.

"Are you crying YongHwa?," Mrs. Jung asked once again, pulling him closer in her embrace.

"Aniyo, I'm not. I'm just tired in managing the company," YongHwa reasoned pulling off in his mother's arms "I'm going upstair. I'll attend my son,"

YongHwa cried out loud under the rain reminiscing the past and repeatedly cursed his self for the bad things he did in the past. Walking for about 45 minutes from the company to their house was not a problem for it's nothing compared to his heart' restlessness. All this time, he was fooled by his wife. Oh damn! Slash that. They married just for show and it's not even true. He must feel angry to ShinHye for keeping her true identity from him but he couldn't blame her because it's his own fault. He sighs heavily as heavy as he turn the knob of YunHo's bedroom.

"Appa!!," YunHo's voice resonated around YongHwa's trance getting him to come back on his senses "I know that you'd definitely go here. Hehehe," he sounded like a true mature man now.

"Jinjja? Let's sleep together ne?," YongHwa advances on his son who's lying in his bed.

When YongHwa was about to land in his in the edge of the bed. YunHo stops him "Eww! Appa wear something that's not wet. I won't let my simpson blanket to get wet. This is my favorite blanket,"

YongHwa quizilly stare at his son and discarded the thought of lying first when he forgets that he needs to change his wet attire but before he could turn back his head, he asked "Where did you get this simpson blanket?,"

"I got this from Ms. Park. Isn't so beautiful? She knows what I like," YunHo boasted lifting the blanket to brag the simpson in it "Wae, Appa? Is there's a problem?," . . . . . . . . . YongHwa gaves him a tight smile but didn't bother to answer the question instead he went out of YunHo's room to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes into a new one, he went back to his son's bedroom and settle him self beside YunHo who was by now sleeping soundly hugging a big bear. He smiles at his self for pity. Why he didn't notice that YunHo resembles ShinHye's long lashes and thin lips. Well YunHo was like a carbon copy of him but in that copy there's always been an exception. In the first place, he believe that it was GyuWon and his son but it turned out to be ShinHye and him.

He was suspicious at first when after GyunWon went overseas for a year without his knowledge, she came back claiming that the baby in her arms was their baby. He rejected YunHo that time because nothing really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter