Little of The Past 2

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm starting to wonder if you are really my bestfriend" JinYi said as soon she stepped in ShinHye's living room just to see her bestfriend drinking whiskey "My ShinHye become so alcoholic" she continued and sat next to her joining her craziness "Is this a drink tasting? One day you drink beer, then drink whine the other day you hunted for soju and now whiskey? Must put the crown to you as the 'Alcoholic Queen'" she added before taking a glass wine signaling ShinHye that she was in.

"Ofcourse im still your bestfriend" ShinHye said pouring some whiskey to JinYi's glass while she gulped two glass of whiskey "But people change and I belong to the population of people who change from being stupid and change for better" she still not contented and here she comes again and drink three more consecutive glass that burn down to "HAHHH! So refreshing" she burst out and reach for thd bottle again "It's empty" she dictated sadly "How come is this happening, I just drink little" she ruffled her hair "I must be crazy! Don't be sad ShinHye-ya you have more in the wine cellar" she talked to her self, she abruptly stand up almost falling in a cold hard floor "Clumsy me" while laughing like a stupid

"Stop this! Your drunk don't push yourself more if you can't bear it anymore. Since we're child we know each other, we worked together and I know you so well you can't even stand a glass of beer because your alcohol tolerance is so low but seeing your right now it's unbelievable. Stop this now" JinYi said seriously eyeing ShinHye who just came to her senses alittle, she pouted.

"JinYi-yah" she whine running towards her, sat next to her and put her left hand to JinYi's left shoulder and snuggle to JinYi's right shoulder "Saranghae chingu but I can't stop because this is the only way I can do to feel relieve I can forget my memories, pains and any problems that occur in my life and just for once i feel light and problem free like im the happiest woman in the whole wild world" she said with her eyes close maybe she is sleepy.

"Here she goes again exaggerating like always" she said while tapping ShinHye's hip goaling to make her fall asleep.

"I hear you JinYi" she murmurs, pulled away in their position and completely lie on her long soft couch with her feet on JinYi lap.

"What should I do to you? Your changing too much this days. I don't know what to do, did i take a wrong decision to help you" she said almost a whisper, JinYi leave ShinHye's leg and squatted to ShinHye's side watching her peaceful sleep while she caressed her hair "What kind of bestfriend i am if i will not help you right? Our EungSang. I missed your old name" she whisper next to her ears when she accidentally touch her forehead "Your hot" she panick "You got high fever" JinYi said lastly before she leave her side to get a basin of water to cool down her body temperature.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why should I pay you. You don't do good in bed. It's boring. Why did I even ask you to be my first time? I should just spend my honeymoon to my wife maybe she's more good in pleasuring than you" he said his back facing her with a stain of tears continued running down to her cheeks. "Are you even a woman? Your not attracted at all" finally he faced her with a smirk flastering on his lip. He move closer and cup her cheeks "Don't cry sweetie. I might feel guilty in doing that thing happen last night" he added tracing her face's curves.

"A deal is a deal Mr. Jung. Pay me!" she said confidently staring to his eyes straight, he laugh hard and hold his stomach that has been hurting from laughing.

"A deal is a deal" he repeated "but in the deal i said that you need to pleasure me which you didn't follow. How's that? Did you even deserved my money?" a smirk again show on his face.

"Please I need money. Give it to me" she ask nicely and knelt down while more tears flooded her eyes causi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter