YOU

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARKSHINHYE POV

 

  It was an amazing day to meet the man YOU love, YOU care in the past. YOU hate, YOU regret meeting in your life in present. Maybe your happy now soon you will not. I make you suffer like I did under your filthy hands. YOU DON'T KNOW ME? I know. That's Good but I KNOW YOU. Whatever you do, did, does I don't care anymore because I don't know you. Let's start from the beginning and will end in an unhappily ever after. That's great but It's unfair for you. I will be happy, YOU will be sad. I will laugh, You wll cry. I will stand, You will beg.

 

JUNGYONGHWA POV

 JinYi keep on looking right to left, she's doing it for a quiet a minute now. Playing with her fingers and fidgetting on her seat. As I tap her shoulder she jump on her seat and look shock. Weird of Her.  

"Ms. Yoon behave yourself. You won't do anything here just seat, take down notes and Listen." she bow apologically and sit. I can see in her face that she is nervous but why?

"Sorry, Mr. Jung." again her daily monologue and continue saying

"The meeting should start 30 minutes ago." i raise a brow to her

"So, What makes you nervous?." seems she is trouble in my question

"Uhmmm..... Sir be-c--ausee I feel uh--uncomfortable. Yeah that's it! Im uncomfortable because i'm just the only woman here."

I look around and true to her words only her is a woman.

The door in the room swung open a revealing a goddess. Goddess? Really? I heard JinYi sigh in relief and said in a low voice

"Finally," which didn't go unnotice to me.

The Goddess stare at me, my heart skip a beat. If her stares can melt, surely I'm no longer here. I look away and I can see through my peripheral vision she smile.

First, she organize her things, stand straight and start the meeting

"Good Evening. Sorry for my late arrival, i just caught a traffic jam near here. No need to explain more. Okay, let's start."

Mr. Bae raise his hand

"Ms. Beautiful, where is Mr. Park? I thought he will handle this."

and the board murmur about Mr. Park whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter