Little of The Past 3

Seducing The CEO'S Term
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS:// PLEASE READ THE ADDED PART AT THE END

 

 

"Nuguseyo?" GyuWon open the gate when she heard the door being knock repeatedly.

"Can I talk with Mr. Jung?" the sobbing and pity Eunsang with her head bow low asked without looking at the person she talk to.

"He's not home, what can I do for you?" GyuWon tell her truthfully which only make EunSang cried more until she can't talk properly. GyuWon feel pity because of EunSang's state, she hug her and comfort her.

"Mian--ha-eyo. I'm pregg--na-nt w-it-- you--r hus-b-and. Mia--nhae" EunSang said hardly between their hugs.

"I expect this to happen that's why im not shock at all" EunSang look at GyuWon for a confirmation if she is telling a lie "Look! Whoever you are I'm going to Thailand tomorrow and I'll stay there for 1 year without YongHwa's knowledge" .

"What do you mean?" Eunsang frown in confusion.

"Your going with me" calmly GyuWon announced "We will take care of your baby together"

 

* . * . *  

 

"GYUWON! GYUWON!" EunSang keep calling GyuWon's name, she trusted her fully but she betrayed her. She take YunHo away without her consent.

"She leave the house awhile ago" the landlord said to EunSang which made her tremble.  

"WHAT did you say?" for a final confirmation she ask.

"She leave the house" .

"OH GOD!".

 

* . * . *  . * _

 

"Hyung, did you ever wonder. . . If YunHo is your son for real?" JungShin ask, tilting his chin. They're having their man's talk.

"JungShin, are you out of your mind? What are you talking about" instead of YongHwa will answer, MinHyuk interfere.

"MinHyuk-hyung, I know what's in your mind. I heard you talking with JongHyun-hyung about that" He don't know what his mouth is talking, he is out of control and it is because of the alcohol he take.

"Ya! JungShin wha--" MinHyuk become nervous. He don't wanted to have a fight between his hyung.

"It's okay MinHyuk-ah. I thought it too. If YunHo doesn't look like me I will thought that too. I'm glad he looks like me" YongHwa gladly tell them.

"WHY you will not believe GyuWon?" JongHyun break his own silent after a long conversation they had, he just talk right now, at this moment exactl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter