Suchen 3

I've Never Believed in Forever

anonymous asked:

Suho/Jongdae, 28: knocking on the wrong door au. I really want to see this.

 

Jongdae stares up nervously at the apartment complex in front of him. he’s never had a delivery in this part of Seoul before, and the buildings are both intimidating and overly posh all at once. it figures his boss would send him here for his last delivery of the day. Jongdae sighs and enters the building, showing his work ID to the security guard at the desk. What kind of building has a security guard and a locked elevator that can only start with the code anyway? 

Jongdae’s even more nervous now, and he glances down at the address on the box. Suite 56, a few floors beneath the penthouse. The elevator glides up quickly and Jongdae ogles at the view out the window. Seoul looks magical from here, even the normal smear of smog is somehow made lovely by the sunset at this height. The elevator dings, and Jongdae startles, stepping out onto the 23rd floor. He looks around for suite 56 and sees what he assumes is the right one. He knocks a few times and jumps again when the door opens.

“Yes?”

An attractive man not much older than him peers out, dressed in a bathrobe and looking a little sleepy. 

“Hi, I’m Jondgae with Byun Deliveries, I’ve got a delivery for Kevin Wu?” Jongdae asks. 

The man scowls, “No, that’s my ex. I keep getting all of the ers mail.” 

Jongdae frowns with sympathy. “Ah, I’m sorry, this package must have gotten sent to this address by mistake.”

The man snorts, “Well, all he did was move in upstairs to the penthouse with the owner of the building, chances are he doesn’t even realize things like addresses matter.”

“I’m very sorry, sir-” 

“Junmyeon,” the man says, “Do you need his correct unit number?”

“Yeah,” Jongdae says with a smile, “this package needs a signature too.”

Junmyeon’s eyes flash with mischief, and Jongdae is struck again by how handsome he is, eyes curving into the cutest eye smile he’s seen in a long time.

“Does it have to be Kevin’s signature?” Junmyeon asks, opening the door wider and Jongdae is struck momentarily dumb by the flash of pale muscled chest revealed as Junmyeon’s rope pops open at the top.

“No, no,” Jongdae stutters, tearing his eyes away from Junmyeon’s chest and back to his eyes. The amusement there has only grown, and Junmyeon’s mouth is curled up a hint of a smirk.

“Why don’t you come in for a moment while I look up which penthouse unit he’s in?”

Jongdae’s stomach lurches. There’s a blatant ual undertone to Junmyeon’s question and Jongdae feels himself blush as Junmyeon gives him a once over, gaze hovering over his crotch before he grins at Jongdae again.

Jongdae grins. Baekhyun would probably kill him if he ever found out, but what the hell, its not everyday Jongdae is propositioned by attractive men in once of nicest apartment complexes in Seoul. 

Jongdae tucks his order tablet back into his satchel, along with the package. “Thank you, that sounds great.” 

Junmyeon reaches out and grabs the lapel of Jongdae’s uniform, “Good.”