~Chapter 7

Unfortunate Mishap

Aislean’s POV

We attacked Zelo for what seemed like hours until Zelo pushed us off of him, causing me to fall on top of Himchan who instantly covered his mouth, his eyes still playful.
Yah, Acey. I know you like me but I didn’t think it was that way!” Himchan said, playfully pushing my cheek to look away from him.
I sat on the ground next to Himchan as Zelo was already standing and reached my hands up to him.
Help me up! It’s your fault this happened anyhow!”  I yelled as he reached for my hands to help me stand.

I stood up and pushed Zelo backwards onto the bed and took off running down the hallway busting into Shaina, Daehyun, and Bang Guk’s room.
Yah, where is the kitchen so I can make me food?”  I yelled loudly.
I noticed that Shaina was laying in the middle of Daehyun and Bang Guk while using Daehyun as a pillow and Bang Guk for body heat. Although, as soon as I said food, Daehyun shot up immediately.
“Food?” Daehyun replied.
Of course, that would be the only word he knows in both Korean and English. I walked over and poked Bang Guk who slowly opened his eyes awake.
“What?” Bang Guk said, not moving, just looking at me with his eyes.

I smiled cutely and did a little dance.
Make me food?” I asked, curiously as I slowly leaned forward to punch Shaina.
Bang Guk grabbed my hand before I got to shaina, and pushed me away.
Don’t wake her up… She is sleeping peacefully…” Bang Guk said, getting out of bed, carefully.

Daehyun slowly closed his eyes as he leaned back down and layed beside Shaina. He curled up to her like a teddy bear and she turned towards him and did the same. I will admit it was cute, so I nodded to Bang Guk as we walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. Bang Guk made me a bunch of food then sat me down at a table.
Here… Now once you are done, put the dishes in the sink, then go back to bed with Zelo and Himchan. I am going back to bed with Daehyun and Shaina…” Bang Guk said, sleepily.
I nodded happily as I was already stuffing food into my mouth. Once I was done eating, I put my dishes in the sink like he asked me to then headed back to bed with Zelo and Himchan. Zelo and Himchan were cuddled up together and looked adorable together but they wasn’t about to look that adorable without me. So I climbed into bed and layed beside Himchan who turned around, abandoning Zelo and latched onto me like I was a teddy bear. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope you really enjoyed this chapter, leave me some comments if you'dlike, and subscribe if you want to read more! :) Love Yew All!!!!!! <3