~Chapter 3

Unfortunate Mishap

Daehyun’s POV

I picked Shaina up bridal style and suggested that she stay in with me and Bang Yong Guk. I knew he wouldn’t have a problem with it though, so I just went ahead and picked her up before asking. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder and cuddled closer to me as we walked. When we walked in, I saw Zelo, Himchan and Youngjae going to their rooms so I headed off to mine with Bang Yong Guk and Jong up following closely behind. I layed Shaina in my bed but when I went to leave, I noticed that her arms were still around my neck.
Bang Yong Guk, a little help with this? I mean, we are supposed to treat them like sisters, and I would but Manager Hyung said that we shouldn’t wake them.” I said, smiling childishly at him.
Bang Yong Guk just gently shook his head as he layed down in his bed and relaxed. I looked at him angrily and tried to slip out from her grasp but when I got out of her grasp and turned to walk away, she grabbed my hand and pulled it closer to her, causing me to fall onto the bed beside her. Bang Yong Guk looked at me suspiciously as I looked at Shaina confused.

Shaina whispered something then pulled me closer to her and cuddled up to me like a teddy bear. Bang Yong Guk looked at me with a slight annoyed expression as if I had it set up like this.
Yah, if you want to join me in my bed, you can? I don’t want to be the only one beside her when she wakes up… I don’t want to die, I’m too young and pretty.” I said, chuckling quietly.
Bang Yong Guk just shrugged as he walked over and layed in bed with his back facing Shaina and me. I smiled when Shaina got even closer to me, trying to steal my warmth, then rolled over and grabbed onto Bang Yong Guk’s back, pulling him closer to her as well. She made the both of us get as close to her as possible and create a heater box around her basically. She layed on her back in the middle of us, while we layed on our sides facing her. Bang Yong Guk fell sleep before I did, so I gently leaned down, being careful not to disturb her and kissed her forehead lightly. Shaina stirred, then grabbed Bang Yong Guk and used him as a cuddle buddy, switching between the both of us through all hours of the night. To be honest I was afraid to sleep with such a pretty little scared thing beside me.

Bang Yong Guk and Shaina woke up a couple hours later around five o’clock and Shaina immediately pushed me out of the bed onto the floor.
Yah! Why are you in the same bed as me?” Shaina asked, scooting backwards to find Bang Yong Guk behind her.
Yah! Why are you here too?” She asked, pushing him on the floor as well.
You wouldn’t let me leave? I carried you from the car to the bed and you pulled me beside you and wouldn’t let me leave. I made Bang Yong Guk sleep behind you so you didn’t think that I tried something. So get over it, you caused it!” I replied, standing up and walking over to my dresser.
By the way, I promised manager that I would look after you as long as you are living with us. Do you remember anything last night?” Bang Yong Guk asked, shyly as he stood.
“Of course, I do…” Shaina replied sadly, “How could I forget?”

I looked at her with sadness and she say up trying her hardest to hide her true feelings.
It’s not like I care anyways, my parents were s…” Shaina said, getting out of bed and walking out the door.
I hope she is okay… She isn’t going to let anyone help her apparently…” Bang Yong Guk said sadly.
You can’t just give up like that. You can’t just witness her hide her feelings once and assume that. You have to at least try to get to her?” I replied, as she popped back in the room, luckily though she never heard our conversation about her.
Yah, where is the bathroom? I don’t know this place yet…” Shaina asked.
I stood up and grabbed her hand, leading her down the hallway and to the left through a small hallway with the bathroom at the end of it. She stood in the doorway and waited for me to exit the hallway before closing the door.

When she came out, I was waiting at the end of the hallway still and grabbed her hand as soon as she stepped out and pulled her into the living room area.
Yah, what are you planning?” Shaina asked, suspiciously.
I sat her on the couch and pretty soon everyone was sitting in the living room gathered around the television. She looked at me confused as Zelo drug Aislean into the living room as well, though plopping Aislean on the other couch. I pointed to Bang Yong Guk who pointed to Himchan. I sat beside Shaina as Himchan stood up and put in a DVD that he had picked out the night before. It was a horror movie called Bloody Red Raven. I told Bang Yong Guk to turn the ac on earlier while Shaina was in the bathroom because ‘I thought the apartment was to hot’ so that when Shaina got cold, we could cuddle with each other and gain heat.
Yah… why is it so cold in here? I understand that it’s warm outside but do you honestly like it this cold?” Shaina asked, right on cue, my plan is working.
Just use Daehyun as a heater… He is really warm, trust me. We used to cuddle in the bus after shows when we were cold…” Zelo said, smiling happily when Aislean casually leaned closer to him.

I gave a smile to Zelo as he pushed Shaina closer to me, causing her to fall across my chest and stomach. She quickly sat up but then leaned closer to me and rested against me.
Yah, what made you think I would agree to that! You never asked me, you just did it!” I said, playfully yelling.
Fine, I’ll go cuddle with Bang Yong Guk!” Shaina replied, leaning away.
Yah, don’t leave… I never said you couldn’t, I just told you to ask next time…” I replied, wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me as I mumbled the last sentence.
That’s what I thought… You should do what I tell you or I might get revenge for not listening…” Shaina replied, smiling evilly.
I looked up and saw that Aislean was now leaning on Zelo who didn’t seem to mind it.

Zelo had his arm wrapped around Aislean’s waist and she rested her head on his shoulder while she was practically laying on him crooked. Zelo looked at me while I was looking at them and he smiled at me while he nodded towards Shaina who was now sitting in my lap without me even noticing.
Yah, what are you doing?” I asked, confused.
‘I am getting comfortable. The couch isn’t comfortable but you are, so I decided to sit on you instead of the couch…” Shaina replied, leaning backwards onto me.
Shaina was sitting in my lap while leaning back on my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. She yawned and looked around the room at Aislean.
Yah, what other movies are there… This one isn’t scary at all. Aislean, when was our tournament?” Shaina asked, then looked at Himchan who was cuddled up with Bang Yong Guk, while hiding behind him at the same time.
Says you… That was a really scary movie…” Himchan said, hiding behind Bang Yong Guk.

Shaina laughed and leaned forward far enough to pinch Himchan’s cheek and sat back how she was previously.
You are so cute, Himchan…” Shaina said, smiling happily.
The movie had ended, and I agree with Shaina, the movie wasn’t scary. The darkness and the fact that it’s around two in the morning now, didn’t even help it a tiny bit because it still .
You think we should go to bed since we have school tomorrow?” Aislean asked, curiously.
Aislean completely blew off Shaina’s question earlier which caused Shaina to look at her funny then stand up.
Yeah, Aislean is right. We should get some sleep before tomorrow, but we don’t have school.” Shaina said, looking at me before leaving the room.
I got the hint and followed her into my room. She layed in my bed and got under the covers, then curled herself up in them. I walked over to her and sat on the bed then looked at her confused.
Yah, are you sleeping in my bed on purpose again? Sleep with Bang Yong Guk tonight or something… I can’t guarantee that nothing will happen with him, but I know you won’t let me sleep under the covers with y…” Before I could finish, Shaina had already lifted the covers and pulled me into bed with her.
Shaina turned around and faced her back towards me, so I layed down behind her and put my back against hers then I felt her roll over and snuggle up to my back while putting an arm around my waist.